QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, forgot to mention MS Paint. Oh wells. Maybe I should've just screenshotted my taskbar and used that as my answer.

ANYWAYS!

New question! Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Personally I see myself either sitting in the headquarters of a big name game company or sitting in a moldy apartment working odd jobs. Something like that...*shrug*.

Hopefully I'm very much alive and healthier!

For specifics, I'd like to be in my chosen field of meteorology by then, surrounded by science. Maybe by then I would have written a book or two. Maybe even a boyfriend?

I think I'm going to wait a bit before I get married to anyone - I'd like to only do it once and I want to make sure that is... THE one before I do.

New question! Time for some delving into the past...sort of...

What chores do/did you do around the house?

Back when I was young, I don't remember doing much of anything except maybe washing dishes and otherwise cleaning up. As I got older, it turned into mowing the lawn (actually more like cutting the lawn since it was so small it wasn't worth buying a lawn mower). I'm not gonna lie though, I didn't do that much around the house. Nowadays I just do whatever is necessary for living (handling laundry, washing dishes, putting up wet towels since for some reason it's dry as hell here, vacuuming, etc).

Standard housework, really, like laundry, vacuuming, dusting, dishes, taking out the trash, cooking, etc. I'm kind of the live-in housemaid when no one's home.

Best part is, I get paid in 5-10 hours of undisturbed quiet me time. Yay~

Since there's no such thing as slacking on the job in an African household, and combine that with the fact that I'm always the one who everyone goes to when they need something done, which I still don't get since I have 2 brothers, who literally just sit around, I, myself, 9/10 do ALL of the chores, save for for cooking.

Cinderella Man in this bitch!

....wait, thats not something to be proud of >_>

Edited by Hero-King

What is one thing that you used to like but hate now?

Egg nog ;~; I used to love it but it tastes weird now... but I miss liking it~

Snow. I guess you could say I miss liking that with a prediction (though probably way overexaggerated...) of 20 inches of snow coming up...

Pears

Lots of food really~

What’s the most interesting glitch you’ve seen in a video game?

Hmmm I don't know many glitches so how about I turn this into which glitches do I actually know about? x3

Missingo!

The postman glitch in Twilight Princess

And some glitches in Monster Hunter Tri~

What computer programs do you use most frequently?

Weeee a lot of the programs I use are pinned so they are easy to remember~!

Firefox, Windows Live Mail I did not like to be forced into outlook so I made myself go elsewhere ;~;, Notepad, MS Paint, Skype, Painttool SAI, and puush!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Living with youknowwho~~~

What chores do/did you do around the house?

Currently I wash dishes every single day ;~; It used to be less frequent

I have to watch my brothers while my dad is away at work, because he doesn't pay me so I'm cheaper than a babysitter. ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Had to cook for my little brother during summers when my mom was working and we woke up late.

Other than that, i did the random vacuum whenever my mom insisted upon it. Other than that nothing else. My parents never made me do much around the house. It was mostly my older brothers that did any sort of grunt work.

Clean up my own room (which is the whole upstairs) and take care of my cats. If I were still downstairs on a more frequently I'd probably be made to take care of basically everything, including taking care of the three dogs we have on a constant basis, but fuck that. My parents and brother are adults and if they want to keep the downstairs a pigsty then I'll let them. >_>

Heh. I forgot cooking is often considered a chore. I rather enjoy cooking and didn't list it as a chore for that exact reason. ;P

Anyways!

New(ish) question! What is one thing you used to hate but like now? This is obviously a reverse of a previous question.

Obligatory vegetables answer here (lettuce, etc). Also I used to dislike any shows with real people in it (was a big animated film/cartoon show kid and I thought the "real people" were boring to watch), but nowadays I'm fine and like plenty of films and shows that are live action, have real actors, etc).

Edited by Interest

Anime/Manga.

Also my 7-year-old (and 10, and 15) self was hypocritical as fuck, since he liked Pokemon and/or Yu-Gi-Oh.

Make-up. I used to be horribly "not like other girls", because obviously, girls who wore make-up were FAKE and SUPERFICIAL and SLUTTY and SKANKY ( which didn't apply to my make-up wearing BFF because she was just pressured into wearing it by SOCIETY and OTHER GIRLS -_-)

What basically happened is that I got on a boarding school, mellowed a lot, and realised that A: Girls aren't horrible persons just because they wear make-up, B: I weren't a horrible person just because I happened to like make-up and C: Mascara really makes your eyes pop.

I don't wear a lot of make-up (which is mainly because I am too lazy to learn how to use an eyeliner xD) but I have my solid daily routine consisting of primer, concealer, powder and mascara + whatever else I feel like wearing.

Politics, I suppose. Though I wouldn't exactly say "like"

"Common sense" dictates that politics are dirty and all politicians are corrupt and worthless. And that does tend to be quite true, indeed.

However, if you don't give a damn about who's governing you, you're bound to be governed by people who don't give a damn. People govern people, after all; might as well keep an eye on that instead of feeling smug and "above it all".

Politics, I suppose. Though I wouldn't exactly say "like"

"Common sense" dictates that politics are dirty and all politicians are corrupt and worthless. And that does tend to be quite true, indeed.

However, if you don't give a damn about who's governing you, you're bound to be governed by people who don't give a damn. People govern people, after all; might as well keep an eye on that instead of feeling smug and "above it all".

I was about to second this, and then I realized I haven't ever disliked politics. Even when I've hated the climate, they're still good sport fun to insult fascinating.

Oh. Also something to add to my actual list - Avatar: TLA.

pedit: ALSO ALSO SALAD