QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

I did Shourinjiryu Kenkokan karate so obvious bias here, but I'm down for any form of martial arts, weaponed or without.

I also enjoy watching sports that do a million flips

I don't discriminate on flips

Edited by Thor Odinson

Boxing. Boxing all day erry day. Just watching some counter-puncher slip a guy's hook and nail him in the face makes my pants tight.

i don't usually watch sport, but i do like watching boxing every now and then

Slamball was 'gridiron armour, basketball, trampolines' right? I saw a video of it online EVERYONE WATCH VIDEOS OF SLAMBALL NOW.

OH FUCK I REMEMBER SLAMBALL THAT SHIT WAS AMAZING

Sadly, since it no longer exists, I shall go with rugby. The only sport I can pass for decent at.

In terms of watching, football or hockey. Leaning more towards the latter due to the shamefru debacle last night.

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

y-yeah well he's no big lee cattermole i'll tell you that now

I don't play sports, and the only one I occasionally watch and minimally care about is... (actual) football, of course.

Especially during the World Cup.

Me too, even if watching England play is excruciating at times...

video games

Watching sports is literally the most boring thing in the world for me.

I love to swim, though.

I would honestly rather play a sport than watch it, even if I sucked at it. This however is not possible because there is no one within my range of abilities for me to both avoid being physically destroyed as well as survive long enough to develop any actual skill. I'd be broken (like, literally broken, bones and such) before I'd ever have a chance to improve.

It's like, I get the appeal of sports, but I don't get the appeal of watching them when you can just play them with friends instead. If it's because you're a fat old guy in their late 40s and physically cannot then your situation is like mine and maybe you should spend more time enjoying hobbies you can actually do instead of sitting on the couch and complaining about how I "never" get up from my seat