QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Convenient huh, so you can also use the Other-world gate to visit other people.

...wat.

Even if I was, Ninian isn't even a Spirit Talisman.

...I wonder how that would work. When the spirit talisman returns to the card, they forget everything? Like the movie 50 First Dates?

Edited by shadowofchaos

OHHH NOOOOOO too many places I'd want to live! I'm going to forget a lot of them, but...

1. Various places in Middle Earth, namely the Shire, Lothlorien, and Rivendell. Maybe Rohan.

2. Narnia

3. Hogwarts

4. Anywhere in the Pokemon universe. So I can fly around in the sky and cuddle with adorableness <3

5. Howl's Moving Castle. I'd laugh myself silly every time I opened the door and it led to a different place :D

6. Magvel and Ylisse.

7. Wherever the American version of YGO takes place. I read somewhere it's on the East Coast.

There's more I'm forgetting but...that's all for now :)

I'd enjoy being in the world of slayers. It'd be interesting to use magic and such. Avatar last airbender's world also seems great to live in. Also pokemon. Generally worlds with lots of fantasy involved where there is many mythical creatures and magic.

I've got a few top locations of my own:

Mushroom Kingdom

Hyrule

Skyloft

Unova

Hoenn

Kalos

Bionis

Hogwarts

Moga Village

Ivalice

Ylisse

Elibe

Elysia

Brinstar

Weyard

I ain't got no other failsafes than those.

Edited by Karaszure

That was a nice turnout. Here's the next question!

What kind of music do you like? You do not need to specify genre and can be as vague as you want. Blah blah.

I personally like a mix of videogame music and music that is "like" house music. Tracks that have an epic cinematic quality or otherwise feel very emotion-evoking are also a big plus

Honestly, anything but country, I do prefer classical, 80s synth rock, techno or Hispanic rock over others though.

Edited by Maji

I'm really terrible at defining genre and it's half past six, so instead I will attempt to sum it up with key words and see if that jogs my mind.

I've been listening to Sarah McLachlan, Enya, and the Corrs basically since I was born (slightly less long in the last case). That's my core. From there it branches into softer tones (Loreena McKennitt, Dagda), harder tones (Cranberries, Sinead O'Connor), electronicer tones (Blue Stone, Conjure One), Japaneser tones (Kalafina, Kanon Wakeshima), Koreaner tones (Park Ji-Yoon, Girls' Generation), and Leigh Nash-er tones (Sixpence None the Richer, Fauxliage, and her solo album all).

I've got a couple more outliers, but it's definitely too early to figure out how to sum that up besides "none of those primary vocalists are men". A quick count shows a roughly 90/10 percent split in my albums for women versus men, so I guess that's a trend.

i like things that have good melody and good rhythm, but i'm so picky it's a shock that's how i describe it...but cmon. i don't want to hear bland background music and dull melodies and chords when the song gives off an impression that it's supposed to be exciting...i'm looking at you, katy perry and selena gomez. i also don't like how singing without autotune over some guitar/piano backtrack is the standard for "respectable talent". if an idiot like me can come up with fairly decent arrangements, so should some 30 year old bushfaced men.

as for artists, well...hey i like beethoven, ABBA, nightwish, pierce the veil, aerosmith, prince, judas priest, and...heck, even one direction.

my top 3 favorite video game OSTs are Sonic Adventure(1), Valkyrie Profile, and Super Mario Galaxy.

anything but country

it's a surprise that country is still popular considering how many people say this...

anything without alot of percussion, static-like noise, excessive use of electric intruments, or screaming.

and uhh, no nasty lyrics or suicidical tones please.

there's a reason I prefer Dean Martin over any kind of metal.

All kinds. I have special soft spots for 80s stuff and classic rock (e.g. Kiss, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, et al), but otherwise, I'll listen to anything as long as it's good.

stealing nightmare's answer again. Slightly more tilted towards 70s than 80s but otherwise this