• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elementary:

School too poor to have one

But, if it counts, English

Junior High School

Soccer, Journalistic, Robotic, Graphic Design

High School

KIR(in English its more like Teenagers Science Club)

Singing(Koor?)

Taekwondo(Im a noob though)

And Paskibra(a group that is tasked to Form a Line and shit during Independence Day Memorial, or some kind of ceremony that involves the National Flag)

Also I have some Theater Club experience

66676_1424682826133_275571_n.jpg

Nostalgia/10

I played three years of baseball (6-7 and 11 y/o) but I was homeschooled so didn't have so much opportunities.

I played baseball a bit as well! When I was round 6-7 as well and I played it again in Highschool [i was homeschooled a good chunk of my school too until highschool] at around 14-15. Then I broke my collarbone and I could barely use my right arm for a good while so I lost all my pitching finesse and decided not to continue.

I also used to play soccer, was part of a Christian club in HS, used to play the flute, archery which I still love.

A stint in choir in primary because it wasn't... really extracurricular, you basically got like two hours off on Thursdays to fuck around instead of doing useful shit. Also in primary, a brief stint in the band. I was shit.

Since high school I've basically avoided extracurricular shit like the plague. My time outside of normal school hours was already being eaten by stage productions, and that's a class so it doesn't exactly count.

As a tiny child I did (and apparently hated) t-ball (or tee ball or whatever) and later did stuff like soccer. I now avoid all balls. I'm still legally a minor, so I guess my extracurriculars I do now could count? Tons of music (mostly violin) and tons of theatre and also some Taekwon-do (and for some reason Firefox wants that to be Taejon-do...)

I'm sorry the United States doesn't get conquered by Teutonic barbarians as much as your beloved United Kingdoms, please do not take out your frustrations on other nations with less propensity to suffer repeated cultural genocide in the space of a millenium.

I'm not.

I'm sorry the United States doesn't get conquered by Teutonic barbarians as much as your beloved United Kingdoms, please do not take out your frustrations on other nations with less propensity to suffer repeated cultural genocide in the space of a millenium.

He just means it's a young nation compared to many others. His comment could be taken in an offensive way to some degree I guess but you're overreacting

When I was little my parents made me do like...every single sport there is. Soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, volleyball, etc etc. I chose ice skating on my own. Most of these I didn't keep up in school though, so I did Varsity tennis in junior high and then didn't try out for it in high school because I never went to practices anyway....but our school was too poor to have cut teams so anyone who didn't try out was automatically in JV haha.

In high school I did orchestra, FBLA, and DECA

And now for more fun academic questions and all that stuff!

Did you ever try to cheat or cheese your way through an assignment? This can be something as simple as "lengthening" an essay to be just long enough to submit or something so trivial it won't flat out cause you to fail the class.

I remember getting a few zeros on spelling tests (because cheating as a kid, yaknow). I think I also made one of my essays unnecessarily wordy to increase word count. Nothing really beyond that.

He just means it's a young nation compared to many others. His comment could be taken in an offensive way to some degree I guess but you're overreacting

my comment was to be taken in a 100% serious light

i mean, fuck, i'm not even american

Also, I was pretty awful with referencing and generally just c+ped Wikipedia's. So... yeah, always.

Also, padding out powerpoint presentations by not writing a speech. Not only would I have to not write a speech, but doing so would mean I'd speak with a plan and coherent structure, aka 'quickly'. And you know, even then I'd still fall short on time.

Oh, and the old classic 'But I emailed it to you yesterday, WHY IS THE SCHOOL CONNECTION SO BAD i will totally have it to you by after the weekend'