Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

Why is my picks not in the OP :(

your expert picks are

you didn't finish your bracket, I'll actually let you finish it though since you picked all of round 1

edit: btw, if you aren't sure about expert picks for the next match I put the contest histories of all 4 characters in the OP

Edited by shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Pent.. He might not even get out of this match...

Not gonna lie, it'd be hilarious if he was out this early considering how badly he dominated the elibe division.

Not gonna lie, it'd be hilarious if he was out this early considering how badly he dominated the elibe division.

So many people had him on top this match...

That would be so messed up.

He looks ok enough rn luckily.

k added PKL's bracket

although it is rather unfair he gets to use this match to evaluate Nephenee's future matches....I'll think about what to do there

edit: oh yeah guys you can join in on the expert challenge at any time (if the current result holds starting at 0 will put you above most!)

edit2: sorry PKL, I think I'm gonna have to take off half points for any pick involving Nephenee or Pent you get correctly in future rounds (for bracket only of course)

Edited by shadykid

no :Kappa:

(that trollface every time you have the latest post in a forum is such a troll)

Why not? Some might advance with easier matchups I guess...

Why did Pent get put against a lord and Nephenee anyway? I would've thought winning Elibe would get him an easier matchup...

Edit: was it Neph's not doing incredibly well in Tellius?

Edited by JSND Has A Dragon Boner

Why not? Some might advance with easier matchups I guess...

Why did Pent get put against a lord and Nephenee anyway? I would've thought winning Elibe would get him an easier matchup...

Leif had the Jugdral 7 seed while Nephenee had the Tellius 5 seed

Navarre did get exposed as fodder, so not really....(besides, I made the bracket back when only Valencia, Archanea, and Ylisse (maybe?) were finished, just using seeds for the rest)

Edited by shadykid

Leif had the Jugdral 7 seed while Nephenee had the Tellius 5 seed

Navarre did get exposed as fodder, so not really....(besides, I made the bracket back when only Valencia, Archanea, and Ylisse (maybe?) were finished, just using seeds for the rest)

I see.

That makes sense, although if the Tellius 5 seed is winning by this much and the Jugdral 7 seed is above the Elibe 1 Seed.

That makes Elibe seem very weak and Tellius very strong.

I see.

That makes sense, although if the Tellius 5 seed is winning by this much and the Jugdral 7 seed is above the Elibe 1 Seed.

That makes Elibe seem very weak and Tellius very strong.

There's also other factors. Nephenee is very different from the other three characters, who might share the same fanbase. Like, maybe both Leif and Pent carry a type of noble vote.

All hail Nephenee and Leif, the bracket destroyers!

It's very funny that Nephenee beats Pent. After all, it was those Nephenee avatars that prevented his 100% victory. It appears that Pent isn't weak against any particular type of magic. It's Nephenee and her supporters.

*checks Expert picks*

woo boy everybody picked Altena last!

and fun fact: the other 3 completed brackets all picked Pent to go to the finals

WHOOPS

also shoutouts to JSND for skipping out the first match on Expert Challenge and jumping in tied for 1st :lol

Edited by shadykid

oops I didn't save the bonus match results

OH WELL

edit: my Fraud Detectorâ„¢ correctly predicted Pent was a fraud, let's see if I'm right about my other predictions

Edited by shadykid

It's nice seeing all that artwork right next to each other. Cordelia's drunken pose and maniacal grin makes her stand out like a sore thumb.

Truly a drawing that beautifully expresses her character.

I am kinda surprised that Sain is doing so badly by comparison. Not that I would vote for him. I think I am sitting this one out.