Talrega Division Final: Jill/Sigurd/Tiki/Elincia

shadykid

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see someone else likes ties as much as I usually do.

I wonder if we will get a chance for an actual tiebreaker.

Edited by Euklyd

...Well f*ck. Whatever, Finn is the better character in my eyes, and that's what matters.....*sniff*....

Anyways, I love both of these awesome girls, but on the overall usefulness scale, Briggid weighs in more, so GOOO BRIGGID!!!!

...Well f*ck. Whatever, Finn is the better character in my eyes, and that's what matters.....*sniff*....

Anyways, I love both of these awesome girls, but on the overall usefulness scale, Briggid weighs in more, so GOOO BRIGGID!!!!

fortunately for you, the Goddess of Thunder is very forgiving

#TeamBriggid

Cynthia from Pokemon is a joke. She constantly has you run her errands and shows up exactly when you finish them. And then when the entire universe's existence is at stake, what does she do? Let a 10 year do all the work while she talks big. Fuck you Cynthia.

Cynthia from Pokemon is a joke. She constantly has you run her errands and shows up exactly when you finish them. And then when the entire universe's existence is at stake, what does she do? Let a 10 year do all the work while she talks big. Fuck you Cynthia.

I want to parody this so hard for other Cynthia

Finn's a winner in my eyes. Ishtar's hot and all, but not as badass as FINN.

Totally this, although maybe I just don't get the broad appeals of dating FE!Satan.

>Champion Cynthia is beating Chump Cynthia in a Fire Emblem site poll. GG

How could Champion Cynthia be beating herself? We are talking about Cynthia (Pokemon), right?

You're confusing me :huh:

>Champion Cynthia is beating Chump Cynthia in a Fire Emblem site poll. GG

How could Champion Cynthia be beating herself? We are talking about Cynthia (Pokemon), right?

You're confusing me :huh:

owned