League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patched already: Dodging a Ranked Game will no longer result in loss of Elo but the time before you can join any queue again has greatly increased.

And the servers are now down because of the patch.

At least NA is. Riot's identified the problem and is working on it, rolling us back to the Draven patch and releasing the patch at a later date.

THEREFORE I STILL WIN.

And even if they patched the queue dodging it still hasn't been a complete waste for me since my normal ELO is pretty high on the smurf account if it put me into games with 2k rated players pre-30. It can be an opportunity for me to get even better at the game.

I'm on such a bad streak right now, and I don't even know how. Somehow, someone on my team always feeds. And I normally play tanks so I can't carry past midgame even when I get fed. I think I'm in Normal ELO Hell now...

Yeah it was blind pick, taking a ranked break because I'm #1 baddie yo. Shaco isn't exactly super duper faceroooooooool. Wards can still catch you, and if you build like I do, you will die like sandwich fucker if you use deceive haphazardly. Many people play Shaco and don't do well, because they think he's OP and instawin, even though he's not.

but goddam is it not ez to gank through wards with deceive kekekekekekekeke

Edited by Piemanmj

Game 1: Picked Caitlyn. Jungle Naut DC at level 4. Went 11/1/4 and carried. We won.

Game 2: Picked Caitlyn again. Laned against Naut and Blitz. They fucked me hard. 0/6/3 by the 20-minute mark. Soraka dc'd until a few minutes were left and Poppy dc'd on and off. Ended the game 8/10/16, recovered like a fucking boss. Me and Kayle carried. We won.

I'm starting to think I should go pro.

Would love to know why it's taking me 30 minutes to log in. Just got a cooling pad for my computer so I might be able to make it through a game without overheating this bad boy.

Hmm, which nights would you be available. I can play between 12AM and 2AM depending on how sleepy I am, other times too busy. EST w/ Daylight Savings, 2:47PM now for reference.