League of Legends

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fun facts while we're on this topic: normals have a hidden elo, which doesn't give a care about level. That's also the reason why you sometimes get matched with players that have lots more wins than you.

so the skill level shouldn't really change unless you lose a lot of games going into level 30.

also, I'd be up for premades, but you would have to give me a week to be done with my exams

I'm fairly sure normal elo actually accounts for level.

I reckon it does something of the sort too. Got queued with a pair of level 14 smurfs at ~25. But the boost either isn't well enough tuned to provide a seamless transition to 30, or I wasn't feeling it because of above mentioned reason.

And it's ridiculous trying to make arranged 5s when not everyone has added everyone else. Unless they actually did and I'm the sole exception to that rule. Can we just open a Serenes Forest chat room?

Also. A note that I really should not try to learn/practice support zil when I already know beforehand that my ADC is going to be terrible. He's learning, it's okay, but terrible ADC isn't really somewhere I want to pick up a new support with.

I reckon it does something of the sort too. Got queued with a pair of level 14 smurfs at ~25. But the boost either isn't well enough tuned to provide a seamless transition to 30, or I wasn't feeling it because of above mentioned reason.

And it's ridiculous trying to make arranged 5s when not everyone has added everyone else. Unless they actually did and I'm the sole exception to that rule. Can we just open a Serenes Forest chat room?

Also. A note that I really should not try to learn/practice support zil when I already know beforehand that my ADC is going to be terrible. He's learning, it's okay, but terrible ADC isn't really somewhere I want to pick up a new support with.

Well we could have a SF chat room within League of Legends. Also if OP or a Mod could hijack the original post we can put everyone's username out there. If you'd like to add me send a friend request to Ducktaped (NA server).

Can we just open a Serenes Forest chat room?
Well we could have a SF chat room within League of Legends.

You were saying? Also, yeah, hijacking the first post sounds like a fantastic idea too.

You were saying? Also, yeah, hijacking the first post sounds like a fantastic idea too.

Yeah, I was just saying it's a good idea ;). Don't worry I respect everyone here enough to actually read the posts :p.

"Okay so since it takes me 2-5mins to find a game on Summoner's Rift only to get put into games that aren't easy wins anymore with the smurf I'll try some Dominion since that'll get me to 30 quickly due to shorter game and queue times and my opponents will probably be retarded"

*several games later I now have a record of 10wins-2losses. Takes me 5mins to find a game for blind pick*

fuck dis.

Edited by Number One Ezreal