Musical Chairs Mafia, Town Wins, the Mod Loses

NekoRex

Regardless, this is probably the best lynch. If Objection flips scum then Strege/Shin/Myself are all clear, and the scumteam would be between kirsche/scorri/BBM, most likely scorri.

##Unvote

##Vote: Objection

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it confirmed now that Elie's BPV got hit N1? I don't think Objection's flip completely clears anyone.

Objection's Scorri stance is really really waffly. Shinori was inactive, making Scorri worse, except she posted some opinions, so that's good, but not completely good.

I really wish Objection would read. I did not vote Shinori for inactivity, I voted for the sudden town read on Eli, followed by a vote for Eli after SB made it pretty clear that he'd made the vote needed.

Objection's also been lacking his own opinions for a good while now, literally paraphrasing scorri. He also says she's a little scummy for no reason other than... gasp... Shinori's "coasting"... which is activity! Considering Shinori subbed out, it's clear he wasn't able to keep up with the game, and it's also hypocrisy on Objection's part - since he's after me based on the incorrect fact that I voted Shinori for activity. Then it's a null... nice try.

##Vote: Objection!

I'm seeing some scum dynamics between scorri and Objection. The "sorta scummy" then null thing seems like an attempt at distancing, then trying cover it badly. I'd rather lynch Objection than scorri, since her last posts are actually contributing somewhat.

Current Votals:

Objection! (4): BBM, Strege, SB, Shin (L-0

Strege (2): kirsche, scorri (L-2)

BBM (1): Objection!

I believe so

Edited by Elieson

I'm going to start the day as soon as I have confirmation everyone has seen the thread or sent in a night action, actually, sine I'd rather have D5 start sooner rather then later.

Edited by NekoRex

##Vote: Boron

this is how you lynch someone at night.

But I thought votes made at night didn't translate into lynches

It's D5. It'll end in 72 hours.

If you didn't get a role PM, congrats! You're vanilla.

I have fucked up this game so badly that I am giving a negative fuck about it at this point.

Go nuts.

##Vote: scorri

BBM screamed town after the Objection lynch, so meh. So does Shin, due to what Prims did Day 1 (not to mention it's totally against his meta.) Alternatively, Strege is the last maf due to how he waffled on Objection.

Why am I still alive?

##Vote: scorri

Seems to be the only one who didn't even think Objection was remotely bad. "I should take a look" screams attempted distancing from Objection. I also dislike the reasoning that people voted her for inactivity, when other reasons had been stated clearly.

Because she is the mafia

But seriously, Shinori clearly WAS paying attention to the thread if he dropped in to prevent universal loss, he just couldn't be bothered to do shit. Objection waffled on scorri last phase, and the fact that scorri only looked for scum on Elie's wagon bugs me too, especially since Objection flipped mafia and wasn't on it, then says "I'll read him later" but didn't get around to doing that (I understand time is a thing, but having opinions on pretty much the entire rest of the game except for the flipped scum seems shaky.