Happy birthday Sangyul!

Elieson

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok its time to make "Boron" Mafia and use all her name changes as the roles.

I'm afraid I don't have enough name changes for that :P

And thanks everyone!

I'm afraid I don't have enough name changes for that :P

Curses! My plan was foiled! Aw well there is always next year when you may have more.

Edited by Folgore Red II

Curses! My plan was foiled! Aw well there is always next year when you may have more.

Who knows? I don't have any plans to change my name, but I dunno :P:

Criticizes a criticism

gives no birthday wish

The things I put up with!

<3

also, sangyul doesn't want to hear it from me

that argument is so ingenious, i never would have even thought of it!! *gives cookie*...except not.

if wallcrab/bearclaw were a friend of sangyul or whatever like you are, then obv he would have already given her a given her a birthday wish. if wallcrab/bearclaw isn't a friend of sangyul, then he's a random person in that respect and shouldn't be subject to your unnecessary comment because it's enough that he even bothered to come here and post.

ok

that argument is so ingenious, i never would have even thought of it!! *gives cookie*...except not.

if wallcrab/bearclaw were a friend of sangyul or whatever like you are, then obv he would have already given her a given her a birthday wish. if wallcrab/bearclaw isn't a friend of sangyul, then he's a random person in that respect and shouldn't be subject to your unnecessary comment because it's enough that he even bothered to come here and post.

ok

there's a third option that option is not posting which is what would have been imhotep better than putting zero effort into a birthday wish because it makes it look like you don't care and if you don't care why are you even wishing a happy birthday? like, if you can't be fucked to type something up rather than clicking twice just don't

anyway no more of this because the last place we should be fighting is in boron's birthday thread, darling~

if you're still confused profile comment me or osmethne

sheesh... I was on my phone and in a rush. Just wanted to say happy birthday.

Well as long as you aren't saying that that should have been clear to all of us, or that it should have been easy to realize that it had to have been for some other reason that we couldn't think of xb It looked like what it looked like~

Edited by Freohr Datia

yeah, wallcrab. not typing a birthday wish? unforgivable!! /sarcasm

Nobody said it was you doof~

Oh we're supposed to shut up though~ *smacks first then leaves*

Edited by Freohr Datia