Best Overall Tracks

Phoenix Wright

I'm assuming this has been done several times before, but I suppose it's also been quite a while since the last time this came up.

What are you favorite tracks in all of Fire Emblem? I need some time to go through the tracklists from each game, to make sure my favorites are actually my favorites.

But in the mean time I can confidently say that "The Kingdom of Bern," and "Together, We Ride," are up there.

Hard to say,
But 'Don't speak her name' is one of the best pieces in fire emblem history.
I'm also a fan of Arvis's battle theme, and against the black knight, Beauty is a mad mistress, and oliver's battle theme.

FE1: First Enemy Phase

FE2: Village

FE3/FE12: Liberation

FE4 Gen I: Disturbance of Agustria (Chapter 2)

FE4 Gen II: Dragon Knights of Tharcia (Chapter 8)

Probably my favorite in FE4: Manster Palace

FE5: Advance A

FE6: Within the Magnificent Nature

FE7: Distant Travels (DEFINITELY my favorite.)
FE8: Rise Above/Determination/The Final Battle (I really can't decide, haha.)

FE9: The First Fight

FE10: Eternal Bond (Wow, I might actually get FE10 because of this masterpiece.)

FE11: The Time To Act

FE13: Duty/Dry Your Tears/Nearly Dark (The only ones I really like.)

So...yeah.

FE 4: Lion king eltshan (chapter 3)

FE 5: In search of victory (final)

FE 6: Beneath a new light (map 4)

FE 7: winds across the plains (lyn's map)

FE 8: Climbing to the top (Eirika's map)

FE 9: Crimea attacks/Against berserk ashnard

FE 10: eternal bond (Greil mercenaries phase)

FE 11: clash of two virtues (most badass boss ever)

FE 12: Slashing shadows (assasin battle)

FE 13:I'd serenity/i'd reason/anihilation galvanized

From the games I've played:

4 - Seliph's theme.

5 - Leif's army in search of victory (Base) Terrible naming scheme though. So many tracks with the same name.

6 - Idoun's theme

7 -Blessing of the 8 Generals 1

8 - Powerful Foe

9 - Power-hungry fool

10 - Eternal Bond

11 - Footsteps of Fate

12 - Tearing Shadows

13 - Mastermind

My personal favorites

FE1: Together We Ride
FE2: Player Phase (Celica)

FE3: Advance

FE4: Girl of the Spirit Forest

FE5: In the Chapter ~ Eyvel

FE6: For the Commanders

FE7: One Heart: Eliwood's theme

FE8: Determination

FE9: Crimea Attacks

FE10: Road of Sorrow

FE11: Preparations

FE12: Dark Emperor Hardin
FE13: Conquest Ablaze

Let's see...

FE1: Main Theme

The first one doesn't have to many memorable tracks but the main theme is already present in all it's glory.

FE2: Battle 1

It just never gets old. Bonus points for having am more dramatic version for the finale.

FE3: Legend of the Divine Dragon

The debut of Tiki's leitmotif. And it's glorious.

FE4: Silesia Army

Beautifully tragic sounding. Doesn't just fit the ice environment but also the current point in the story, since the themes had always been very upbeat until now.

Naturally, particular effective during the NPC battle, where you can't do anything to prevent the defeat of the Sileasian knights.

FE5: Leaf

In a game where the map theme is often quite dramatic, this triumphal theme stands out even more.

FE6: For the Commanders

Not much to say. It's just cool.

FE7: Black Fang

I guess one could consider it over the top, though.

FE8: Truth, Despair, and Hope

The title sums up the song better then I could. A great conclusive theme.

FE9: To my Love

A beautifully tragic piece. Of course, the song would probably have been more effective, if the NoA script would have gotten the point across that Rajajon was actually dying.

FE10: Queen Elincia

An arrangement of Elincia's original theme, that beautifully shows how the princess has grown... for all the good and bad that entails.

FE11: A Hero's Destiny

My favorite track. The entire War of Darkness with all it's baggage in one song. Bonus point for arranging the original NES map theme. Just perfect for a remake of this classic.

FE12: Endless Battle

TRS: Knights of Razelia

When I heard this track for the first time, I had tears in my eyes. The song is just so... ...Fire Emblem. *sob* it's so beautiful...

Anyway, since pretty much all TRS tracks, I consider the version in the game superior to the one in the official soundtrack.

Edited by BrightBow

FE1: Victory Obtained

FE2: Alm's Player Phase Theme

FE3: Liberation

FE4: The Final Holy War

FE5: Leaf, mostly because it means that I'm almost done with a playthrough

FE6: In the Name of Bern

FE7: Companions, too bad I never heard it after finishing Eliwood Mode :v

FE8: Truth, Despair and Hope

FE9: Against the Black Knight

FE10: Eternal Bond, especially during 3-F

FE11: Main Theme, IMO the best rendition thus far

FE12: Endless Battle

FE13: Destiny ~ Ablaze

Smash Bros: With Mila's Divine Protection

Overall, I think Leaf would be my favorite of the bunch

Oh, easy for me. ^^

The Blazing Sword: Together We Ride!

The Sacred Stones: Preparing to Advance

Path of Radiance: Fire Emblem Theme

Radiant Dawn: Eternal Bond

Awakening: I dunno yet since I haven't heard all the music, but generally, this game's music is great. ^^

Eternal Bond is by far my favorite video game song EVER though! It's a friggin MASTERPIECE. <3

I've only played PoR, RD, and Awakening. I love Awakening's soundtrack, but if I were to pick my favourites, it's be for PoR, and RD:

PoR's would be "Against the Black Knight," and Radiant Dawn's would be "With Us."

Grasp at victory from FE8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoCfHQhYz3Q

Grim journey is also pretty great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY4-1ozjKtA&list=PLhHcMbVmbwCcTpTT5xqq_YsvMbpMzUCFI&index=47

Conquest from FE13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CmYNI8hXQ0

Beyond the sky from FE6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-h7j6Mcr6Y

Elywood's theme from FE7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQp7ekauEGc

And the prologue song from FE4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1yxJRzQaW0

The song from chapter 1 in FE1 (and from the free DLC from awakening :P):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvpPxmRWzIA&list=PL520651E8276DB68A&index=4

Edited by Nobody

Hmm hard to deceide as I have many favorites mainly from FE4 and FE5 but I`ll list

FE1:The Second enemy phase that plays on last chapter

FE2:Celica`s Player Phase

FE3:Expedition

FE4:hmm here is where it get`s hard but I like for battle Vs Alvis and my main favorite is A New Advance ah and Decision 1.

FE5:Adversity it really fits the overall mood of Thracia 776 and all the craziness that is going on also the hard difficulty of the game.

FE6:Beyond the Distant Skies Roy`s first player phase that plays in Lycia and Etruria

FE7:Companions

FE8:Lyon

FE11:For Tomorrows Sake

And that is all

All right, I'll list my favorites too, from what I've played

FE2: Celica's Player Phase, "Final Map theme Player phase" and Final Boss theme

FE3: Attack, Defence, Confront, "Expedition", Dark Emperor, Dark Earth Dragon

FE4: Flowing of Time, "Crossing the Desert", Versus Yurius, From enemy to friend, Wind Warrior Holsety, When the Rush Comes, Dance in the Skies, End of Despair, Light Inheritor, Miletos Army, Isaac Castle Town, Crisis 1, The Final Holy War, Part 1 Medley, Celice's Theme, Loputo, Yurius, Emperor Alvis, Lover 1, Lover 3, Dozel Palace, For whose Sake, Towards the Light

FE5: "Adversity", World Map B-b, Leaf, Dark Bishops, Scout for enemies, Attack, Defence, Recovery B, Reidric battle, Berdo battle, Loputo B, Victory Minor, August Talks B, Sorrow, Sara, Evayle

FE6: In the Name of Bern, "Scars of the Scouring", Legendary Inheritance, Beyond the Sky, For the Commanders, Path of the Divine Generals

FE7: Scars of the Scouring, Legendary Inheritance, Dragons Gate I&II, Campaign of Fire, Softly with Grace, Rise to the Challenge, "Raid", Companions, Girl of the Plains, Receive the Blessings of Water**, Safeguard

FE8: "Ties of Friendship", "Land of Promise", Confront the Past, From the Darkness, "Twisted Shadows A", Defence, Powerful Foe, The Prince's Despair, Sacred Strength, Tension, The Final Battle, "Into the Shadow of Victory"

FE9: The ENTIRE soundtrack... but specifically The First Fight, Change of Scenery, Clash, Holding your own, A Mighty Foe, Against the Black Knight, To Challenge Ashnard, Power hungry Fool, Beautiful Princess Elincia, The Black Knight

FE10: Echoes of Daybreak, Dark Traveler, Bearer of Hope, Proud Flight, Ascent, Hymn of the Righteous, Unending Task, A Grasping Truth, Dawn Brigade, The Devoted, Eternal Bond, Embodiment of Change, Ideals Clash, Beauty is a Mad Mistress, Unstoppable Destiny, Eyes of Rage, "Goddess of Dawn", The Task at Hand, Comfort's Call, Everything Hereafter

FE11: "Footsteps of Fate", The People's Lament, With Heads Held High, Last Revels

FE12: The Right Road, Early Initiative, Late Initiative, Confronting a Strong Foe, Dark Emperor Hardin, Bellowing Darkness, "Endless Battle", Days of Training

FE13: "Divine Decree", Divine Decree Ablaze, I've never seen one fall so gracefully, ......, Don't Speak her name!(This is far as I've gotten into the game sooo... yeah)

That's my long winded list, if it was supposed to be one from each game, then can you just count the bolded ones, except in the case of FE8, I couldn't decide between those and in the case of FE9... I was serious about the whole soundtrack

**= I hate Ninian how good this song is...