PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually I do have a picture I took with neil degrasse tyson I've been wanting to post

I just need to get it from my dad's phone sometime

if you do that, i'll show that picture of me shaking obama's hand at my graduation

actually I do have a picture I took with neil degrasse tyson I've been wanting to post
I just need to get it from my dad's phone sometime

if you do that, i'll show that picture of me shaking obama's hand at my graduation

I used to have a collection of several Redwall books signed by Brian Jacques!

bruh the drinking age up here is 18

get on muh level

Meh, we give you guys a head start and then outdrink you from age 21 onward ;)

Our unofficial state motto is "It's too cold to be sober"

Edited by Bullwine85

I used to have a collection of several Redwall books signed by Brian Jacques!

Nice. Those books were pretty cool till about... The twentieth one or so? Then it just got repetitive... Well MORESO than it already was. Still loved those as a kid.

...legal age is 19 here.

life is so much better when you're 19 up here

the east coast has such an alcohol culture it's ridiculous and when youre the last of your friends to turn 19, by MONTHS, life kinda sucks for a while

I had an ID that was supplied by some company that came to my school and took a picture of everyone in my year to distribute said IDs.

I didn't have a provisional driving license at the time so this ID was all I had going for me. A few days after my 18th birthday ( which is on 8th March 2007) I walk into the local shop, pick up a few bottles of booze like I own them, and walk to the counter to pay, brandishing this ID.

Guy checks it, points to the "18 on" date. 8th May 2007. I didn't notice this before, but I point out that the "D.O.B" is 8th march 1989, and the "16 on" date is also 8th March 2005. He still doesn't accept it. Fucking great, I thought. I had to wait two more months before I could pick up my own alcohol from this shop, which was a mild inconvenience since it was the closest shop to my house.

Tbh you look pretty much exactly as I remember you. Maybe I just modified my memory of you to fit that picture, tho.

Wouldn't require much modifying. Apart from getting taller I haven't changed much for a few years.

[spoiler=National American Chemical Society Conference 2015!!!! I WAS SO FUCKIGN HIGH WHEN I TOOK THIS PHOTO]SpDUzYg.jpg

also I dyed my hair can you tell probably not whoops.

That's a coffeehouse? It looks like a hallway to me...I just mean, that the gap between the two walls isn't very large. Anyway, nice pic, your face reminds me of a friend of mine from college.

I'm sitting at a table that happens to be in front of a hallway where a bathroom and the back entrance/exit is, lol. I'm currently sitting on the stage--when they don't have live music/readings/etc. going on they have tables set on the stage people can sit at. all of the window tables were taken so here I am

also thank you !

[spoiler=National American Chemical Society Conference 2015!!!! I WAS SO FUCKIGN HIGH WHEN I TOOK THIS PHOTO]SpDUzYg.jpg

Best picture.

YR9QQMf.jpg

The picture's not very clear but if that's not you in that picture behind you, I'll eat a steak.