Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

Frankly I still dislike Shin and would prefer that lynch to happen. Would also be willing to lynch Kay.

And I have this gut feeling that Cam is SK. >_>

Quick question @ boron: You claimed miller right? Do you know what you inspect as?

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wasn't able to explain my gut feeling on BBM once my meta thoughts were roundly ridiculed. So I decided to wait until I had something I could actually explain to people... that didn't really happen for a while. So there was nothing to talk about. FWIW BBM was doing the same thing to me for a while, saying "I think he's scummy, dunno why" until he actually explained it.

To clarify, that page 6 post meant I had been thinking scumvibes were due to meta. When you asked me, I had no idea.

Paper: pretty sure it's just you and Boron... at least, BBM hasn't mentioned me today and I don't remember anyone else finding me scummy. Oh, there was Shin I guess but he's my top scumread right now so I'm not giving that a ton of weight (though I understand why you would).

Oh I just realized something based on Shinori's post, question for Boron: If your role could have gone to town or scum, I'd expect it to say something like "town shows scum to scans and vice versa", but what about ITP? Since the current theory is that there's a SK, that scenario would have to be covered by your role too, no?

I'm more confident in the Objection townread than Shin because Objection can be construed as town for the same reasons as Shin, except it's far more likely because Objection would have talked to his team about his target because I told to empower Shinori. This means that him derping on this would have to have been a gambit someone on his team came up with, and I'm not really sure who itg would come up with that gambit. It's a pretty risky one since it relies on people going "Well he's probably just dumb" instead of stopping at "Wow you didn't listen must be scum" as people do or to go a step further like I am right now.

I'm not really sure who itg would come up with such a gambit, it sounds like something Prims or I would do, but I know I'm not mafia and Prims isn't playing.

I actually feel a bit better about Objection than the PROTOWN WEAPONS WAGON (consisting of BBM, Cam, Boron, and myself) simply because I think it's less likely Prims would put him as SK than BBM or Cam, [meta]although I don't think he'd make Boron SK again after Touhou[/meta].

Quick question @ boron: You claimed miller right? Do you know what you inspect as?

All I was told was that I scan as the opposite alignment.

Oh I just realized something based on Shinori's post, question for Boron: If your role could have gone to town or scum, I'd expect it to say something like "town shows scum to scans and vice versa", but what about ITP? Since the current theory is that there's a SK, that scenario would have to be covered by your role too, no?

See above.

Pedit: I can see your point, Paper, but I'm still not entirely convinced. For one, I still don't like his previous behavior and it does not sit well with me.

"I don't like his previous behavior so I will ignore circumstances" is what lead to Mancer being lynched as Doc despite all evidence to the contrary

I honestly understand what you're saying about the empowering thing, but I can't help but wonder if it's still a scum gambit (a risky one, as you pointed out, but still not out of the realm of possibility).

I also don't like that his only scum read seems to be Shinori. I'm not even sure what his stance on Shin is although he had responded to Shin, and the only other person he has to comment on in his latest post was "Refa should post more". I mean, I understand pushing a primary scum read over others, but when you consider all but three players NULL at this point, and one of them is himself, I think that's really bad.

guhhhhhhh i seriously can't focus right now, sorry guys

i'll try to come on again tomorrow morning before i have to help my friends move in, but i'll be pretty mia for most of the rest of the phase

would prefer that objection stay alive regardless of alignment

Well what I was technically told was only wrt the person I inspected last night.

I was told that if they had been guilty I would have been told that they showed up as guilty, and if it had been not guilty i would have gotten not guilty. So I'm assuming so.

Frankly I don't like how Boron was supposedly told she would show up as "The opposite alignment." That seems weird if I get only guilty or not guilty. Especially if there is an sk. Mmm. I don't know though that's frankly just guess work and nothing solid.

Well, technically, they would get "opposite results". I don't want to quote it too closely in case I get modkilled for it, but a cop would be confused about my alignment and get opposite results.

Still waiting on Refa's content...

Shinori continues to avoid my accusations and it's pissing me off. I mean, seriously?

I'd really prefer not empowering Shinori, but if everybody insists... A question for the mod: Does empower affect mafia kills, or just the role?

Shin is not looking better, although I guess everybody agrees on that account. You didn't made a statement of finding me scummy early game, you listed me as null in your early posts. You start jumping on me after Grassbridger gave us a theory about me and you being scumbuddies. Not Townie. Should lynching Shinori becomes impossible, I'd be more than willing to lynch you instead.

No comment on the rest of the players, but scorri's rainbow text would be blue and purple next if she's following the rainbow.

kirsche and me is town.

Still waiting on Refa's content...

Sorry it's taking so long, I have like 20 pages to waffle through lol. Plus I'm rereading some stuff from earlier to clarify my reads.

Shinori continues to avoid my accusations and it's pissing me off. I mean, seriously?

I'd really prefer not empowering Shinori, but if everybody insists... A question for the mod: Does empower affect mafia kills, or just the role?

I'm avoiding your accusations and it's pissing you off? What? I already responded to you and have held my tongue about you overall because I kind of need you to empower me for my ability to be of use if I'm getting jailed by Scorri non-stop. What do you want me to say? Wait a sec lets go see what your actual accusations are real quick.

Mildly Scummy or more

Shinori - This could go to the 'or more' part. Starting from his reaction to my 'test' and an easy vote-switch to weapons. Focusing on BBM then dropping the case entirely for no good reason. And continuing to avoid my question. Would like to hear some responses here!

##Vote: Shinori I don't have much time, will get more later, sorry.

Reaction to your test. YET IT WASNT A REACTION TEST WHICH MEANS THIS IS JUST SPOUTING BS. YOU PLAYED POORLY AND GOT CALLED OUT AND DECIDED TO SAY IT WAS JUST A TEST. Focusing on BBM cause I had a scum read on him, dropping it cause I found someone worse than him. Not everyone always explains random vote swaps it happens a lot.

This defense by Shinori doesn't makes sense unless he knew that weapons is scum before the flip.

And this is the last post where you mentioned BBM AT ALL.

If there's an explanation for dropping the case here, I don't see it.

Will keep my vote for now.

This was the only other thing you said which quoted the last thing I said about BBM. Which was my really big reread and catching up content post. WHICH IS WHY I SWAPPED OFF OF BBM. After catching up and reading better I didn't like Weapons posts, I figured that was pretty obvious which is why I ended up voting him, thus I felt he was much more important than BBM at the time. And lately I've been feeling better about BBM which is why I haven't cared to re-vote him.