Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the most terrifying dayvig there ever was

More like the best reaction tester ever

At this point, though, I really don't have anything contributory to say and depending on when phase end is I may or may not be online.

Wow that worked twice

Actually I had a feeling this shot was also a fake, and Grass or his buddies might have thought the same, or at least that it was worth not spilling the beans right away. I don't think this proves as much as the Refa reaction test tbh.

Still unsure which of Grass and Shin I want to lynch right now... I think I remember Grass saying at some point that he didn't remember me ever saying anything about him, which isn't really true. I said in the post where I unvoted Refa that I'm considering voting for him.

LIST POSTS BEST POSTS

doesn't rhyme that well

1. BigBangMeteor - likely town due to weapons interactions, could be SK

2. CT075 - see BBM

4. Grassbridger - reasonable reaction to fake shot but is kind of a dunce, get wrecked

6. Kay - worth noting that she explicitly stated she had a townread on Weapons, but later implied she didn't think he was contributing, which is sort of weird. How was Refa and Grass contributing less than Weapons?

7. kirsche - see night 1 discussion

8. Objection! - this is pretty mean but I think that he is too stupid to be legitimate scum

9. Paperblade - terror

10. Refa - good reaction to fakevig

11. Sangyul - see BBM

12. scorri - feels lacking in content but I guess she's got reasonable opinions, still have a bad feeling

13. Shin - see Objection

14. Shinori - possible scum but coparoni, if he is scum I could see him partnered with Objection

Suddenly tempted to blow up scorri just to see if Shinori lives + lynch Kay. Might be a bad idea though

I thought the shot was real at first, then realized after nothing was happening in thread that it could have been faked, but figured I'd better not say anything anyway.

But in all seriousness, I'm not very sure where the votes are right now. How much time do we have left and who else (besides Shin) has more than one vote on them?

My point wasn't in response to yours, just there are a lot of people who've been talked about.

Anyway, one of the reasons I was frustrated with Paper's (apparent) vig shot was that I feel I've been playing really badly. I suppose I'm probably not going to help much.

pedit: Paper's list: disagrees with most of my reads. WELP that's fine I suck anyway and this is my 3rd game as town and I'm not sure I've ever been right on a major scumread

I thought the shot was real at first, then realized after nothing was happening in thread that it could have been faked, but figured I'd better not say anything anyway.

Nothing happened because Prims wasn't on

Nothing happened because Prims wasn't on

Nothing happened even after Prims got online, though, which is when I suspected it was faked.

I thought Kay was scummier earlier, but her frustration felt genuine and I think it was Cam that brought up the thing where it doesn't make much sense for Kay as scum to keep tunneling Boron when three people had voted her for it. That feels more likely to be town stubbornness.

wrt Cam I don't think his hammer on Weapons means much. He'd been spotted viewing the thread and been asked specifically to vote. It would have looked really bad at that point if he hadn't.

Fudge I just realized that for scum!Shin to try and assign Hated to Kay, even if there was no discussion based on that, he would have had to have forgotten the day's worth of discussion it took for Weapons to assign Hated to Kirsche.

adgafdfg i'm going to sleep

Sorry guys I've had a complete disconnect from this game, just can't seem to generate content for it.

I don't see why Refa's reaction to the shot was good. He was saying nothing and then when he was shot he appears again not long after which kinda shows that he's just lurking.

Kay hasn't said or done anything to make me want to unvote her. I guess I'm not really against a Shin lynch though if it comes down to it. Undecided on GB.

omg i'm losing all of my steam ughhhhhhhh

alright, let's do this. who are we consolidating on? i'm suspicious of shin and objection most (but if you read my ISO you'll see my stance on objection), but i probably wouldn't need too much convincing to lynch grassbridger

(i'm also not going to touch the SKspec with a 10 foot stick because i have no idea wrt that)

Fudge I just realized that for scum!Shin to try and assign Hated to Kay, even if there was no discussion based on that, he would have had to have forgotten the day's worth of discussion it took for Weapons to assign Hated to Kirsche.

that's assuming both that there even was a discussion (for all we know weapons just forgot and assigned kirsche hated on his own), and that shin was around for it