Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

**Conversely, when BBM announces that all town has lost; if I'm still alive, well I should win with the team. Either that, or I lose automatically by being outnumbered by a killing faction.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, like I said, I asked BBM and he said that a theoretical independent 'vivor could win with the town.

and this, yes

Votals

Paperblade (2): Elieson, Eclipse

Elieson (3): Paperblade, Marth, Weapons

Not Voting (5): Euklyd, Refa, Boron, Psych, Scorri

With 10 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch at deadline and 7 to hammer. Phase ends on October 3rd at 9PM EDT (October 4th at 1AM GMT). You have slightly under 68 hours left in the phase.

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

I didn't say you were vanilla, but there are two flipped town vanillas in this game

scorri's claim was on D1, when zero vanillas had flipped. Now, if I'm not contesting this, it should say something about me, no?

Yeah, I'm not sure why we're discussing Elieson over here because lol lynching third doesn't really screw us over when two of the mafia are already dead.

I'm more concerned about why my action failed on psych because the scum hooker was lynched D1 so unless Psych has an ascetic modifier there should've been no way my action failed on Psych.

Yeah, I'm not sure why we're discussing Elieson over here because lol lynching third doesn't really screw us over when two of the mafia are already dead.

I'm more concerned about why my action failed on psych because the scum hooker was lynched D1 so unless Psych has an ascetic modifier there should've been no way my action failed on Psych.

Bizz used her hook on your slot and died? That's one way to fail. Alternately, one tool in Psych's kit is a hook. That's what I've got.

Marth did your action occur and just fail to produce results, or did it fail outright? The latter could imply that Bizz got you hooked with her dying action.

:facepalm:

That had better not get you modkilled. . .you DID read what BBM said earlier, right?

Oh, right, someone could've safeguarded Psych, too. Trying to figure out why you failed isn't going to catch anyone, especially since a hooker flipped. Your action aside, has anything in the past bit changed your reads?

(Paperblade has done very little to change my read on him, so until I get rid of this awful null, vote staying put)

Can you stop this already? It's simple enough. When BBM announces that the scumteam is gone, the game should end. If I'm still alive by then, and the game is still going on, just lynch me. It's already out there, and it's already a plan that makes sense. Can we please go back to hunting scum and stuff?

But let's say you can kill people. Then you'll kill people.

While the possibility of Elieson being a harmful third party exists, focusing the entire day's attention on him isn't going to help us catch the remainder of the scum that's ALSO still in this game. Weapons, do you have any scum reads? Paperblade, who else would you lynch besides Elie?

Ugh, I messed up with when Phase End was yesterday; I was off by a day.
I liked and agreed with Sangyul's argument against Polydeuces (the redirect thing), so that's where my vote would've gone.

Anyways, not really seeing where the Elieson votes are coming from, since it seems like it's basically "oh he could be SK, let's lynch". Do we just policy lynch 3rd parties on SF or something, since we can't confirm they're not SKs very easily?
Especially if Elieson is a Weak Compulsive Watcher, that means he'll either have inno results for a while or die on a scum (or he's lying, and we can lynch him later); that seems like a pretty good deal for the town.

Also does anyone ever fakeclaim SK? Because that just isn't making sense to me.

Wouldn't be particularly upset with a Refa or Paperblade lynch, but not really sure; even less of an idea on other people. I have some...not-even-suspicions, but I feel like I need to think more on them.

Also still confused about the whole redirect thing; Sangyul claims to be a redirector, and we assume the scum have a redirector, but the Shinori redirect thing is confusing me.

...wow, I just noticed that I said "redirect thing" three times there.

I guess I'm just even more confused than I thought, I can't even find the right words :P

We don't policy lynch thirds just for the heck of it. But to my understanding, people want to lynch Elieson because there has been an extra unexplained death on both N1 and N2, so we suspect SK and Elieson is apparently a third party. I know that Snike was an SK-bounty-hunter-do-what-he-wants third party role in Toonami mafia and that he slightly modified his role when he claimed it, but I'm not sure if it'd count or not in the context of this game.

Also, my role is not "redirector", although ... you know what, fuck it, should I just full claim my role, since I've dropped enough hints for pretty much most of the game to know what I am by now?

We don't policy lynch thirds just for the heck of it. But to my understanding, people want to lynch Elieson because there has been an extra unexplained death on both N1 and N2, so we suspect SK and Elieson is apparently a third party. I know that Snike was an SK-bounty-hunter-do-what-he-wants third party role in Toonami mafia and that he slightly modified his role when he claimed it, but I'm not sure if it'd count or not in the context of this game.

Also, my role is not "redirector", although ... you know what, fuck it, should I just full claim my role, since I've dropped enough hints for pretty much most of the game to know what I am by now?

If you are what I think you are, then that makes Shinori's kill even more confusing.

If you are what I think you are, then that makes Shinori's kill even more confusing.

I completely agree with this ;/

Although, I was thinking about some older mafia games and I remembered something from one of Shinori's games, ToS mafia. There was a hitman that outprioritized everything that game, including the driver, which made Baldrick very angry because he failed to save his target. I know that I targeted Shinori and was redirected to Refa, and this is the only explanation I can come up with as to why Shinori still died.

Boron, i think that instead of you, Refa should probably claim. He was probably the one responsible for your Redirect?