Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

I'm trying to read the whole thing but eh TOO MANY PAGES!

If I understand correctly Scorri claimed backup and then Elieson says we have two redirects? O.O

Paper claimed commuter as well?

Looking at the SB and Scorri wagons I can't see Scorri and paperblade as both mafia but I don't think if Paper was mafia he'd still be gunning for scorri even if she was town since I think he'd buss SB for towncred.

I would be down on a Refa lynch in the sense that it gives me a better idea of the other player's thoughts. I haven't fully read Refa's ISO yet though so dunno why he's scummy as of now.

If we're gonna do a massclaim sometime, I'd prefer if I was one of the last people to claim since I think I've crumbed my role enough to make sense but w/e.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually implying that I should go to bed since i gotta be up for work/kids in 4 hours.

Something seems suspicious about Refa again. Boron, I don't know if I'm implying what you think I am implying, but that's because it's more of a theory than an implication. Like I said, I think Refa has something that he needs to share regarding his night actions before anyone else shares anything.

Boron, i think that instead of you, Refa should probably claim. He was probably the one responsible for your Redirect?

That thought crossed my mind, too. . .and after looking at Boron's D1, I think you're right.

Boron, please don't claim D1 without a good reason, kthx.

That thought crossed my mind, too. . .and after looking at Boron's D1, I think you're right.

Boron, please don't claim D1 without a good reason, kthx.

I'm not completely sure what you're referring to, but all right. I probably crumbed a lot more than I meant to in D1 anyway ;/

I'm not completely sure what you're referring to, but all right. I probably crumbed a lot more than I meant to in D1 anyway ;/

That wasn't a crumb I saw. That was an outright claim thinking it was a crumb. All that does is make me think that you aren't a good lynch target. Also requesting that you target me as a sacrifice.

I have one guess about Sangyul's role that makes any sense, and it does seem like it'd make Shinori's death even weirder.

Actually that role makes pretty good sense (although the death is still weird).

Not sure about what Refa might be (there's a possibility I see, but not nearly as certain). Meh.
Also not seeing Sangyul's crumbing, but too lazy to double-check and have a pretty good idea without it.
I would post my guesses on roles, but since people seem to not like being outed/whatever, I'll refrain.

I'm pretty sure that newborn children in Africa know Boron's role.

And no eclipse I don't really see how the situation is different.

I already gave two people that I'd like to lynch since I don't have any particular reason to think they are town: Refa and Euklyd. I prefer Refa more because he's done things that actually make me think he's scummy though.

I'm pretty sure that newborn children in Africa know Boron's role.

And no eclipse I don't really see how the situation is different.

I already gave two people that I'd like to lynch since I don't have any particular reason to think they are town: Refa and Euklyd. I prefer Refa more because he's done things that actually make me think he's scummy though.

Both the times I protested the backup claim, I was the vanilla. Perhaps I have a reason to believe otherwise this time around. Now, are you pushing me, or just sort of putting that out there to set up my lynch?

If you want to lynch Refa, then why is your vote on Elieson?

Quadrapost weapons you claimed JoAT twice and vanilla once and then retracted your JoAT claim and claimed cop and retracted also claimed not redirected.

Are any of these actually true?