Semi-Precious Mafia - Mafia wins!

eclipse

...And obviously I did not act last night. My ability decayed, remember? Had I still been able to, I'd probably have finally targetted Elieson. We've got past the stage I could have relied on others going for the obvious targets.

Anyway, updating voting trends;

Votals Day 1

Bearclaw (3): Wayward Winds, Polydeuces, SB
Polydeuces (5): Refa, Marth, Bard, Shin, Bearclaw
scorri (2): BBM, kirsche
Kirsche (1): Scorri

Votals Day 2

kirsche (7): Marth, Refa, scorri, Bearclaw, Bard, Wayward Winds, Shin

Bearclaw (1): kirsche
Not voting: SB

Votals Day 3

Shin (1): SB
Elieson (1): Wayward Winds
Refa (3): Bard, Scorri, Shin
Bard (1): Elie
scorri (1): Refa

We've consistently had Shin and Bard voting on the lynch wagon, although that is only two proper days to draw conclusions from, seeing as we all know Kirsche was the only logical choice on D2. Elieson though happened to break Bear's lynch wagon chain voting. Not sure whether that means anything conclusive...

2hr lecture time for me, so you've got a break from me bumbling around.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shin claimed doc... eh. What are the rest of your night targets?

N1 - Marth

N2 - Bard

N3 - scorri

Bard, apparently my action didn't fail, but clearly something managed to trump my action. Also Wayward, that doesn't really mean much - especially since we've had two days of non-cofirmed scum voting. Plus, we have no ideas how many uses the potential strongman might have.

So, what, we have scorri's protection, Elieson's protection and Shin's protection? Against only one NK?

I'm a Town-aligned Bus Driver. I know. I didn't get any power until this night, and tonight I swapped myself and Shin.

ALSO, A PUBLIC REMINDER: Next genius to talk about this game in other public threads will be modkilled. . .and that's if I'm feeling generous.

30) Not allowed to use 'logic' in Mafia games. It gets me labelled as SCUM.

31) Not allowed to play Mafia, period (comes into effect after current game).

Wayward Winds has been modkilled!

Dear Wayward Winds,

You hold an Amethyst. Alcohol is an old friend of yours. Is this stone asking you to put down the bottle?

You are currently a vanilla.

*snip*

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

It is now Night 4! Night 4 ends on 10/16 at 9 PM (10/17 at 7 AM). GO!

A few minutes late, but. . .phase end!

The voice was silent. The fate of one side was already decided. . .

Dear Wallcrab Elieson,

You hold a Peridot. You're a militant atheist, and can't comprehend why you'd need a stone that supposedly drives away evil.

You are currently a vanilla.

*snip*

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Before Bard could protest, his stone shattered. . .and with it, his heart. SB and Shin smirked, and walked out of the room, into the sun's light. . .

Congratulations to the mafia (kirsche, Shin, SB) for winning Semi-Precious Mafia! Due to stuff that happened today (i.e. I want my goddamn free time), postgame comes tomorrow.

It's not that you thought I was scum. Like... reads can be wrong. It's the fact that you tunneled like crazy on me. You need to be willing to consider the fact that you might be wrong. And don't bring in random rolespec that you don't have a lot of basis for. Clipsey will probably bring more of this up in postgame, but yeah. I'm not upset, btw.

Wasn't there more than just one-way tunneling going on in this game, though? It looked like you both tunneled on each other. Regardless, SB and Shin played pretty well, I think.

It's not that you thought I was scum. Like... reads can be wrong. It's the fact that you tunneled like crazy on me. You need to be willing to consider the fact that you might be wrong. And don't bring in random rolespec that you don't have a lot of basis for. Clipsey will probably bring more of this up in postgame, but yeah. I'm not upset, btw.

My Mafia play could uh...use some work. I really need to learn to be more open minded, so at least that's a good lesson to take for future games, if nothing else.