[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

I don't mind, but it's a bit embarrassing how vadly I did ^^'

The thing with Charizard is that he's sort of a stand-in. I haven't decided my sixth member yet, so I'm using my other EV-trained pokemon for now...

Well, if your team's not complete, I think you put up a good fight. Trust me, I've had losses far more humilating than that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG Alfred! You're team is really nice :) I forgot that Clefable was Fairy type when I used Sacred Sword lol. I'm pretty new to competitive battling so excuse some of the scrubby mistakes I made here and there.

No worries!

I believe it was a nice battle indeed. :) You should have used Sucker Punch on my Ditto and you sacrificed your Smeargle and Froslass for no reason, but apart from that, you did well! :)

Also, I'm adding you to the first page.

Well, despite that mishap, that was a really awesome battle, Craig. I hope you don't mind if I put it up.

QKBG-WWWW-WWW3-F94N

I'm positively shaking.

Edited by Shuuda

Well, despite that mishap, that was a really awesome battle, Graig. I hope you don't mind if I put it up.

QKBG-WWWW-WWW3-F94N

I'm positively shaking.

Well it wouldn't have saved me from that Rotom who has the advantage over 5/6 my team.

Great battle though.

Why do you spell my name with a g?

No worries!

I believe it was a nice battle indeed. :) You should have used Sucker Punch on my Ditto and you sacrificed your Smeargle and Froslass for no reason, but apart from that, you did well! :)

Also, I'm adding you to the first page.

Thanks a lot! I'll look over the battle to see what other things I could have done better.

By all means, please do.

EDIT: Oh and by the way, I prefer Single/Multi.

Edited by Avarice_Shadow

Swagger Kelfki, Alfred... Sorry, but I can't be arsed to fight that rotten thing.

What am I getting myself in to?

How does Choice Band affect Foul Play?

Edited by Spaceman Craig

I always thought that's what "ragequitting" meant?

Swagger Klefki does sound really annoying though... Alfred you meanie

"Ragequit" would imply that I'm angry, and I'm not. I just don't think going up against that Kelfki would make for an enjoyable, or interesting, battle. I don't have anything that can beat it, outside of being very lucky, so I decided to save us both the time.

If that means I lose, then so be it.

Anyone want to fight a competitive battle? I got my team ready and I want to test it. My name in game is Daniel

PS: I don't have any annoying klefki in case you're wondering haha

Edited by Nobody

"Ragequit" would imply that I'm angry, and I'm not. I just don't think going up against that Kelfki would make for an enjoyable, or interesting, battle. I don't have anything that can beat it, outside of being very lucky, so I decided to save us both the time.

If that means I lose, then so be it.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the small lesson.

Though now I'm puzzled about why I didn't realize the meaning of "rage" in "ragequit"

I see Swagger Klefki is becoming this thread's inside joke. It deserves it.

What am I getting myself in to?

How does Choice Band affect Foul Play?

I have noticed that Foul Play's damage is calculated through (User atk + Opponent atk)/2 or something... because stat boosts and burn and STAB and other stuff on the user clearly affect the damage.

Have you saved that battle, perhaps? I think it was pretty good, you made some awesome predictions. Unfortunately I went afk on the last turn and was unable to save it myself.

That first match was really good, Fruit. However, I wasn't really focusing in the second match (watching a podcast at the same time), so I didn't see the Air Balloon you put on Aegislash (otherwise, I would have used Shadow Claw first). Hurray for excuses, and all that, but seriously, I'll give you another match later, if you want one.

Code: HT9W-WWWW-WWW3-FPPZ

If you think just putting a Balloon on Aegislash gives you what you need to beat my team, then you're underestimating me.

Edit: I though you were Nobody, Fruity. I'm terrible with names.

Edited by Shuuda