Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stuff

Hosts and Players shouldn't talk about ongoing games outside of that game's thread unless it's one-on-one conversation and can't be interpretted in any way as information towards said ongoing game.

So again, I'm not sure I follow the punchline

Edited by Elieson

It's your game and afaik nothing has been compromised so:

• Calm down
  • Continue hosting the game
  • Keep your mouth shut and your emotions in check
  • Let what happens, happens
  • Do flips, votals, and other hostly duties as you're expected to do, and just that
Edited by Elieson

Poly, if you have a QT for the game with PM's and shit send it over and I'll try to see if I can find a solution to all this, even if it means changing something in already existing roles it's better than abandoning the whole thing altogether.

Like Elieson is trying to say, this is still your responsibility and the players playing still expect to play a decent game of mafia, so flaking and letting others deal with it is not an option.

I think AM/PM 2 for 18 players by j00 and me, checked by eclipse, can be put on the queue at this point.

Otherwise, you guys can announce in the Mafia thread that eclipse thinks your game rocks and should go on the queue.

Add to the ideas list:

Activity Mafia (10p, NOC)

Boron is like informed or something, but I want a pro checker involved

Edited by Elieson

I don't see what's wrong with P3Mafia. I mean, the mafia I have planned (and is on queue) will likely turn out into a bigger cluster**** than this by far... and that's how I want it anyway. :D

Can we just not talk about P3 Mafia here at all? Even better, edit posts to remove talk about P3 Mafia?

There is literally no point in asking anyone with less-than-complete information on the setup about it, and people with complete info should not be discussing it in front of people with incomplete info.

Also Kopf from what you've said your setup is semi-experimental and is known that it is intended to be semi-experimental. Comparisons are dumb.

yeah gonna invoke the whole "don't talk about ongoing games" clause which is generally assumed as a courtesy thing (and to which should actually be noted somewhere, so i'm gonna do that now)

yeah gonna invoke the whole "don't talk about ongoing games" clause which is generally assumed as a courtesy thing (and to which should actually be noted somewhere, so i'm gonna do that now)

It's noted in the rules of literally every game, don't talk about the game outside the thread

ALRIGHT, don't see anything that hyper-needs-to-be-removed from this thread, but if you guys want stuff gone, PM me, and I'll remove the offending posts.

Stuff I'd like on the queue:

Rainbow Mafia (18 players, experimental)

School of Hard NOCs Part 2 (15 players, somewhat experimental)

I am not sure if this is the right thread if so I apologize but I can't make it myself since I am to noobish to make it. But a suggestion for a mafia game would phoenix wright mafia. It provides a decent setup for mafia I say. For example detective gumshoe could be a rolecop or something like that. The scum would be the villlans from phoenix wright with their own roles based on personality. For example manfred von karma could be a roleblocker due to having so much power in court.

Hosting the unbelievably complex game that was It's Time to Duel!!! Mafia has resulted in a win for the Town.