gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah guy's I came out to my friend about being sorta bi last night. Felt pretty good :)

Awesome, dude! Great to hear your friend was cool enough for it to be a happy experience.

Begging for a dickin B;

sorry what's that I thought I just heard somebody say "come sit in my lap"

I've been told that I'm comfortably warm. So I like to think I'd make a good pillow.

I have a nice soft round belly.

perfec

3cf55b1a66f2241a8ee265f105c811b9.png

making friends with your enemies

we have a true chrischin amidst us

my best friend is a true christian

heavybrawlguys is a true

Masturbation is selfish and sinful, so I almost never do it. But back when I used to masturbate a whole lot, I had an unorthodox way of doing it: I drag myself across the floor, thus creating friction and stimulating my penis. Doing it with your pants and underwear on was the only way to do it, since otherwise my penis would both start to hurt and the orgasm wouldn't be nearly as good. I did it in front of my brother all the time, he knew what I was doing and told me to stop, but I didn't.

Masturbation is selfish and sinful, so I almost never do it. But back when I used to masturbate a whole lot, I had an unorthodox way of doing it: I drag myself across the floor, thus creating friction and stimulating my penis. Doing it with your pants and underwear on was the only way to do it, since otherwise my penis would both start to hurt and the orgasm wouldn't be nearly as good. I did it in front of my brother all the time, he knew what I was doing and told me to stop, but I didn't.

every time

my best friend is a true christian

heavybrawlguys is a true

Yes, veeeeery true. Showing off your prechin skillz is also "selfish and sinful".

Thanks myself for being such an idiot.

I'm either really smart or really stupid. The former doesn't exist and the latter... that's all that's left.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Yes, veeeeery true. Showing off your prechin skillz is also "selfish and sinful".

I'm either really smart or really stupid. The former doesn't exist and the latter... that's all that's left.

Parrhesia is always right.

Heavy is the retarded lovechild of Esme and Kinumi.

Heavy should not be respected under any circumstances.

Heavy is usually hiding his butthurt.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy