Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there were 3 scum, with Kaoz unable to vote, they would be able to tie the votecount right now. Or FYPOV you'd have been hammered already unless Poly and Manix are both scum.

Kaoz could technically be some weird third party role, but whatever.

I'm gonna assume 4-2.

If we no lynch it goes to 3-2 which is why it's possibly Lylo because if shin shoots we town then we would lose. I feel this pretty much confirms shin as town imo. The driver could also affect this.

BBM is acting heavily town in my eyes.

I'm thinking scum team is either Refa/poly or Poly/Manix.

Because IMO there is no way BBM could be scum, along with shin and myself leaves those three people.

Shit I lost my thought process as I was typing. So I shall finish this in a bit. I'm partially busy.

Either way I feel that poly is definte scum at the moment. It's easily logical that him and manix put their votes on me while manix is silenced. That would be both the scum mates voting me and the supposed 'cop' outing an inno on refa when he said he didn't like me and scorri seems weird.

At the moment I think I'm leaning towards Poly/manix as a scum team.

I'll post this more clearly in a bit fuck I'm like in a raid and stuff.

But we should lynch poly, if he flips scum then it's most likely 4:1 after scum kill it's 3:1 so Shin shoots Manix. If manix flips town we deal with the 2:1 scenario on the last day.

If Poly flips town for whatever reason its 3:2 Which means Shin has to shoot, This is why it's potential lylo. MATH IS HARD YO. So shin shoots manix or BBM because if Poly flips town then scum team would have to be manix and BBM because of the fact that Poly would have given us a town clear on Refa.

Next day phase we lynch the person shin didn't shoot we win.

Lynch poly.

Lynching poly guarantees us the win as long as you believe in the fact that I'm town because two scum watchers is dumb, and shin is our town vig.

If poly is town it gives us a definite win.

If he's scum it also does. BBM is 90% most likely town solely because of this day phase.

Which means if he flips scum shin vigs refa or Manix and we lynch the other on the next if whoever shin vigs flipped town.

lol, oh my god I literally cannot believe this right now. You're telling town to lynch the fucking cop - y'know, the person who can find your scum?

Fucking christ Shinori, if you lynch me town does not deserve to win this game.

You're the supposed back up cop. Which is really easy for scum to fake claim.

Like if your town it's still a definite win because shin = Vig and two watcher variants for scum would be stupid.

I like how you magically show up to post though.

If we lynch you and you're town then we know Refa is defintely town which means it has to be manix/bbm which I kind of doubt.

And if we lynch you and you're scum then we know it's 90% most likely refa or manix as your buddy.

Manix is scum anyways, and my role didn't kick in until N3.

I (unintentionally) crumbed Backup since, like, D1, but I thought it was Backup Driver because of my flavour (I'm Ryosuke Takahashi from Initial D, BTW). Then when I confirm that I was in fact Backup when I got my role changed, I'm suddenly scum and you're dead-set on lynching the Cop?

I don't even care now. If you seriously go through with this lynch, town does not deserve to win this game.

I (unintentionally) crumbed Backup since, like, D1, but I thought it was Backup Driver because of my flavour (I'm Ryosuke Takahashi from Initial D, BTW). Then when I confirm that I was in fact Backup when I got my role changed, I'm suddenly scum and you're dead-set on lynching the Cop?

I don't even care now. If you seriously go through with this lynch, town does not deserve to win this game.

Is this a slip?

If you think manix is scum why are you voting me when it's highly illogical that I would be scum.

Because with the confirmation of a second scum, I suspect Manix as the second one.

I still say you're scummy, but obviously nobody else gives a shit.

That logic is dicks and you know it because he's not been here very much this day phase.

I'm through discussing this.

##Unvote

Town, I'd wish good luck, but honestly I don't know if you guys deserve to win considering you're about to lynch your second Cop.

The weird thing is you are like throwing in the towel and saying town doesn't deserve to win when I'm the only person voting you and shin is voting manix whereas I have two votes until you unvoted.

If you think Manix is scum why don't you just vote him? Or why are you like suiciding or giving up when no one has even said they would vote you with me? It's kind of weird.

Either way I feel that poly is definte scum at the moment. It's easily logical that him and manix put their votes on me while manix is silenced. That would be both the scum mates voting me and the supposed 'cop' outing an inno on refa when he said he didn't like me and scorri seems weird.

At the moment I think I'm leaning towards Poly/manix as a scum team.

I thought standard cop play was scanning people you have null reads on (I had to read up on it considering how much I fakeclaim it). If Poly is scum, why is Manix more likely to be his scumbuddy than me?

I'll post this more clearly in a bit fuck I'm like in a raid and stuff.

But we should lynch poly, if he flips scum then it's most likely 4:1 after scum kill it's 3:1 so Shin shoots Manix. If manix flips town we deal with the 2:1 scenario on the last day.

If Poly flips town for whatever reason its 3:2 Which means Shin has to shoot, This is why it's potential lylo. MATH IS HARD YO. So shin shoots manix or BBM because if Poly flips town then scum team would have to be manix and BBM because of the fact that Poly would have given us a town clear on Refa.

Next day phase we lynch the person shin didn't shoot we win.

Lynch poly.

Thanks for doing wonders for my scumread on you. By wonders, I mean screwing it over. :\ Like if Poly is town and Shinori is scum, then one of the last two would be his scumbuddies and I don't see why he'd take such a huge risk in saying that it's OK to shoot either of them.

Lynching poly guarantees us the win as long as you believe in the fact that I'm town because two scum watchers is dumb, and shin is our town vig.

If poly is town it gives us a definite win.

If he's scum it also does. BBM is 90% most likely town solely because of this day phase.

Which means if he flips scum shin vigs refa or Manix and we lynch the other on the next if whoever shin vigs flipped town.

j/s If I was scum I'd bus myself and Shin and be unkillable at night unless Shin was a moron and shot himself.

lol, oh my god I literally cannot believe this right now. You're telling town to lynch the fucking cop - y'know, the person who can find your scum?

Fucking christ Shinori, if you lynch me town does not deserve to win this game.

OK, I am definitely bothered now. OK, so Poly clearly thinks Shinori is scum (hence the vote). So why then, if Shinori is trying to lynch him, is he saying that town does not deserve to win the game (like that would imply that he knows Shinori is town?)?

If we lynch you and you're town then we know Refa is defintely town which means it has to be manix/bbm which I kind of doubt.

And if we lynch you and you're scum then we know it's 90% most likely refa or manix as your buddy.

Why is it more likely to be Manix than BBM? And I'm still obvious town

Yeah, I don't get where this sudden "Manix is obviously scum" came from, either.

Except, obviously manix gives a shit. He has had his vote on me for the entire day phase? Do you think he's just busing me this hard?

Wait, I didn't think of this. So I guess the scumteams really would be you/Shinori (uh...you, BBM) or Poly/Manix.

Willing to bet scum team is Poly/Manix. Would prefer the poly lynch though as it definite is scum.

If I had to I would be willing to swap to manix though.

Why do you think Poly is scummy? AFAIK, you just said you don't like his roleclaim, but let's assume there is a town!backup cop. How do you think said person would act differently from Poly?

The weird thing is you are like throwing in the towel and saying town doesn't deserve to win when I'm the only person voting you and shin is voting manix whereas I have two votes until you unvoted.

If you think Manix is scum why don't you just vote him? Or why are you like suiciding or giving up when no one has even said they would vote you with me? It's kind of weird.

Yeah, I don't get his response either. Not sure if it's necessarily scummy, but it's certainly not protown (like if he was town, it would be kind of anti wincon).

Also ugh I'm getting town vibes from Shinori's recent posts. I don't even know anymore about my reads :(

I'm 90% sure scum team would be poly/manix at the moment. If poly is town then manix/bbm has to be scum team.

If poly is scum then between a driver and a vig shot I'm pretty sure we can get a definite win in this game.

Vig Refa and have BBM driven to Manix Which would leave me and shin alive to lynch bbm if he's scum.