Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

Shinori, who do you think is scum? Me or Poly?

Anyways, I think Poly's Manix vote was a Kaoz bus (well FMPOV I know it has to be, but you get what I mean). He pretty much admits it's because the Shinori wagon wasn't gaining momentum, and it has no other reasoning behind it. Poly seemed really convinced before that that Shinori was scum. A townie wouldn't just move away from that so easily. Also, with Shin claiming Vig and that he was the most suspicious of Manix, they would have suspected that there was a good chance Kaoz would die via Manix getting vigged. I think they realized that Shinori wasn't going to get lynched over Poly, and decided to just pseudo-bus Manix/Kaoz at an attempt at either getting Manix off from the vigshot if Poly got lynched or towncred for Poly if Manix got lynched.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The hero of town dies, also that Shin chump (although I have been playing ToTA and I like Tear waaaaaay more than Hope, soooooo uhhhhhhh....) died too.

See you at endgame, if town loses I will be very CROSS with you!

Hmm, I wanted to know if Poly could get advice from dead teammates or not. Namely Paperblade, because if Fakeclaim taught me anything other than to lynch Elie after he goes through more than two iterations of his claim, it's that Paperblade is pretty good at telling people exactly what to say. But then I'm not sure if Paperblade would be able to talk to Poly after subbing out.

Rule 26 bro

The remaining three of you think you hear someone cursing out the host to the tune of "Dammit mother", but you can't be certain.

It is now Day 6! Due to the nature of this day phase, I will post an end time later. I will have some other notes in the next post. It is technically MYLO. GO!

(man, I'm bad at terminology)

It is "TECHNICALLY" Mylo.

That wording is weird.

I don't like the line before that either but I don't want to put too much time into thinking about it.

Cause I blocked three people, not including myself, and I targeted Refa.

One being Shin.

One being one of you most likely.

There is still one person that I also blocked thats not that.

So either Refa could target himself, or I'm assuming SB was able to still do things wrt their role or something. Or maybe sb's role was added to his role and that just wasn't shown to us.

Either that or you are both lying to me, which I'd doubt.

Well Refa said that he could target himself IIRC. And also that he became full driver after SB died, though that doesn't seem to have been directly reflected in his role PM.

Well, whatever the case may be, it's pretty much done at this point. Shinori, if you feel like just hammering BBM and getting this game over with, go ahead.

Either that or he's a maf Miller or something and I suck dick at Cop scanning.

dammit Shin why didn't you just shoot BBM last niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Anyways I don't really see a point to not voting Poly at this point. ##Vote: Polydeuces

Wait a sec Shinori, if Refa self-drove, then you must have gotten driven to him yourself. Who did you originally target?

Because I wanted to scan Shinori and make sure that either way, we'd win today.

If you got vigged and flipped scum, then we won. If you were town, then we just lynched Shinori (who would've likely scanned scum) and... yeah.

But since Shinori was town, it just means you get lynched instead.

DON'T BLOW IT SHINORI

I know all the roles that happened except you two basically.

Refa drove himself and shin.

I targeted Shin

Shin shot refa and was driven to himself, thus killing himself.

Then scum, which would most likely be one of you is lying to me and killed shin and was redirected to refa. Which is who I blocked.

This only accounts for two of the people that I blocked though.

Which means there is a third person who visited Shin last night and was redirected to refa.

No hidden and it's not boron because of rule 26. Which means one of three things:

A: Either you both lied to me in which case this is some kingmaker bull shit.

B: Someone dead can still somehow use their action.

C: Or SB's role is still somehow still partially connected to Refa's role and I got to see him visit as well.

THERE IS SOME THIRD ROLE THAT VISITED AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

And a lot of what Eclipse said during her updating has me paranoid.