Revenge of the Armageddon of the Incredibles Generations: Back to the Independence Day Winter Soldier Rises Mania 30 Gaiden: Live Free or Cry Harder

riariadne

Reverse the names, and your point would still stand. The D1 wagons were both town; thus, I have no idea what you're getting at, besides "that's not a good reason to lynch Grassbridger."

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's not?

a) Where does it appear that grass is attempting a turbo lynch?

b) Just because Grass got Doofina lynched does not make him scum and your case would need to be a heck of a lot stronger for me to buy it.

I'm taking about the very concept of such a lynch, which is what seems to be happening ATM.

lolwut

I put down a vote, AFTER, by the way, you posted prompting people for activity.

Do you even have a case? There was a whole D2 and D3 (and N1 and N2 and N3) where nobody was really finding me scummy for pushing the Doofina lynch. Why didn't you bring this up before? Not even yesterday when you were voting me?

I'm not sure how good you are at reading emotion, but just in case you're not. . .I was pretty upset with you on D3. After doing some more talking, I've decided that what I've heard about you (all the way from kirsche in ED1, and I doubt kirsche will care because he's dead) to now tells me that I've got my vote in the right place.

Well that's unfortunate.

Anyway Poly and Objection were in some sort of 1-on-1 while we were busy lynching Snike so

##Vote: Polydeuces

Care to provide proof of this?

I'm not sure how good you are at reading emotion, but just in case you're not. . .I was pretty upset with you on D3. After doing some more talking, I've decided that what I've heard about you (all the way from kirsche in ED1, and I doubt kirsche will care because he's dead) to now tells me that I've got my vote in the right place.

This doesn't make it sound less like you're letting personal feelings influence your vote.

Also you're voting me and had 5 posts or whatever and you never questioned my Poly case? Isn't that relevant to any case you have on me?

Care to provide proof of this?

Here's my log where Objection told me about it

[spoiler=Objection log](1/1/2014 12:32:48 AM) GB: hmm, wanna clue me in on this thing going on with scorri and poly and you

(12:34:31 AM) TheObjection: let's just say that one of us is scum

(12:34:48 AM) TheObjection: *scorri and poloy and me

(12:35:32 AM) GB: specifically mafia and not cult? (I"m not really clear on how people are using "scum" in this game)

(12:36:21 AM) TheObjection: could be either mafia or cult

(12:36:26 AM) TheObjection: *not town

(12:36:27 AM) GB: ok. But someone is lying

(12:36:34 AM) TheObjection: yes

[...]

(12:40:23 AM) GB: ...wait, this isn't a 1v1 between you and Poly? scorri might be scum with you+poly town?

(12:41:39 AM) TheObjection: well you can never be too sure

(12:41:56 AM) TheObjection: but it's somewhat a 1v1 between Poly and me

He mentioned it was due to role reasons but he wasn't specific. I didn't dig because I didn't want him to have to out his role. Anyway, the last two lines tells me that scorri wasn't really part of it.

This doesn't make it sound less like you're letting personal feelings influence your vote.

Also you're voting me and had 5 posts or whatever and you never questioned my Poly case? Isn't that relevant to any case you have on me?

I believe that you're attempting to use emotion (because wonderfully productive things like this that only serve as some kind of response without doing anything) as an out to discredit my vote on you, which is extremely scummy. Either that, or you're completely unaware of how your actions are affecting others. Given how you replied, I am more inclined to believe the former.

Any cases you have, IMO, are irrelevant. I don't intend on lynching anyone besides you.

No like, the only case you've actually presented on me is

-something from D1 that doesn't make sense (see: scorri's argument)

-me making an obvious joke post that was *clearly* not trying to look productive

-you were upset with me after our D3 conversation. You clearly seem to think this is relevant to my supposed scumminess, since you keep bringing it up, but the only way I see it affects anything is to bias you against me, and you seem to be trying to make a different point. I don't get it.

btw posting in-thread about lack of thread content in an OC game during the early part of the day phase? THAT is "some kind of response without doing anything".

"Any cases you have are irrelevant" is not how a townie plays, without results like a cop scan or a 1v1 with flipped town (LIKE POLY). And I'm a miller so I know you don't have a meaningful cop scan (never mind wtf would a cop be doing at this point not having outed anything).

Polydeuces(5): Grassbridger, Shinori, Paperblade, SB., scorri

Grassbridger(1): eclipse

With 9 alive, it takes 3 to lynch and 5 to hammer.

so yeah hammer shut up phase pause etc etc

That was not delayed at all.

You decided the legend should no longer be respected. Some denying fans blame the monday. Fuck the monday.

Polydeuces, you are The Iron Sheik, Mafia Legend.

"Fuck the monday"

Go read @the_ironsheik on Twitter and look him up on Wikipedia or something, no bio I could make would show proper respect for the legend. #teamsheikie

You are an expert at using the camel clutch. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Making USER humble." You will put USER in a camel clutch break their back and make them humble old country way Pontiac Silverdome 93000 people $1,000,000 etc, forcing them to give up on their night action.

Since @the_ironsheik is the greatest thing ever, you obviously have to use it. Each day, you must respond to this role PM "Day X: Tweeting MESSAGE to my intelligent fans." MESSAGE must be 160 characters or less. Because everyone is your fan, a host will post the message in the main thread as soon as they see it. You can do this up to 3 times per day phase separated by at least 12 hours.

You are aligned with the Mafia and win if all hostile forces are eliminated.

And so that happened.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends at 1:30 PM EST, January 8th, 2014.

Since we are now down ONE ROLE that could've stopped the cult tonight, I want everyone to post who they think the cult leader is. In public. I'm banking on the mafia shooting the cult leader, and I'm not about to ask the remainder of them to step forward.

My best guess is that there's multiple people on the Poly wagon who are cult. Still think Grass is it, followed by Paperblade for being completely unmemorable.

I think Grassbridger is the most likely too, although honestly I'm having a hard time finding anyone else memorable except SB (well, and myself, because I am the Hiro Protagonist). I dunno what to think of Paperblade, has he even claimed yet?

Paperblade, mostly from PoE. I think I know who's what alignment at this point, with only a small amount of variance, and my belief is that Paper and Shinori are cult leader and the N1 recruit. Based on claimed actions, Paper makes more sense as leader.

Refa get on IRC please so I can tell you why you're wrong