Amount of waifus determines the performance of male Lords (not including Chrom)

Jiac

I'll start this off that Roy is not a bad Lord.Stat-wise compared to Ike,he isn't very good. Now look at how many possible waifus Roy can have:

Sue,Thany,Lilina,Lalum,Celcia and Sophia. 6 total waifus.

Now let's look at Ike,many consider the best Lord other than Sigurd.

Ike has no waifus since he and Elincia ne and 1 husbando:

Soren

I exclude Chrom to this because he gets the abusement of Second Seals and the RNG in FE:A is unusally nice,as well as Chrom's growth being different from every FE Lord excelling at 60% with Str,Skl,and Spd. and still have 70% Luck and 85% HP.

If you're looking for more evidence.Look at Marth. His canonical girlfriend being Caeda,we can safely assume that he only has 1 total possible waifu, Mar Mar,oh Mar Mar *shot*

Leif having his canon waifu being Nanna he has wonderful growths and a promotion not too late.

Sigurd is the top unit in this group of 1 waifu.

Ephraim having 2 possible waifus L'Arachel and Tana unless you count Eirika and Ephraim incest,you screwed up person. He is an exemplary Lord.

Now we have Hector and Eliwood being able to marry 3 girls. There stats are fairly average except Hector being a brutal powerhouse.

Seliph is the only Lord who breaks this idea.But in theory,since his falling in love methods are different then the other later Lords I wouldn't account him too much.

We have Roy,the playboy Marquess of Pherae,he may not be the best Lord,he is the handsomest Lord evidently.

You missed Alm.

Furthermore the thread and the explanations are not going very well together. Care to try again?

My point was saying the better the Lord the less waifus he has

Edit: Dammit Nobody somewhat ninja'd me...

Edited by Jiac2001

The better the lord, the least waifus he has?

I think that's what is trying to be said here. But Seliph breaks that wide open lol. Although that's mentioned too..

Who's Atokad?

Sounds like a misspelling of a certain computer program that either gives me nightmares, or downright makes me lose nights of sleep (autocad)

Is this video about how the better lords, have less wife options? I'm now kind of interested in it.

I swear I've seen this exact topic before. Anyway, Hector's arguably better than Marth and Seliph is either the second or third best lord in the series, possibly behind RD Ike. Lief is actually one of the worse lords in the game where he's lord and he has one canonical wife.

I've seen this before.

Kinda meh.

...you also didn't define "Lord" as the title... defining it as anyone who gives a game over in every chapter makes one big exception:

MU.

Most waifus in the entire series... also broken as hell even without second sealing.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Quality wise, I'd rank the Lords like this (skipped FE13 because I haven't played it, and haven't played enough of 10 or 12 to judge)

Sigurd (FE4)- 1 pairing

Celice (FE4)- many pairings

Marth (FE1)- 1 pairing

Alm (FE2)- 1 pairing

Ephraim (FE8)- several pairings

Leaf (FE5)- many pairings if you count FE4

Marth (FE3 Book 2)- 1 pairing

Marth (FE3 Book 1)- you read this 2 times already you fuckwit

Hector (FE7)- several pairings

Ike (FE9)- no (?) pairings

Eirika (FE8)- several pairings

Lyndis (FE7)- several pairings

Eliwood (FE7)- several pairings

Celica (FE2)- 1 pairing

Marth (FE11)- come on, you can't be THIS ignorant

Roy (FE6)- many pairings

So I don't think your model holds up.

I swear I've seen this exact topic before. Anyway, Hector's arguably better than Marth and Seliph is either the second or third best lord in the series, possibly behind RD Ike. Lief is actually one of the worse lords in the game where he's lord and he has one canonical wife.

Origin Marth was significantly better than Hector

Like, he was so good that at the remake, Sheeda decided to copy Marth's bag of tricks and she become the best character instead

Quality wise, I'd rank the Lords like this (skipped FE13 because I haven't played it, and haven't played enough of 10 or 12 to judge)

Sigurd (FE4)- 1 pairing

Celice (FE4)- many pairings

Marth (FE1)- 1 pairing

Alm (FE2)- 1 pairing

Ephraim (FE8)- several pairings

Leaf (FE5)- many pairings if you count FE4

Marth (FE3 Book 2)- 1 pairing

Marth (FE3 Book 1)- you read this 2 times already you fuckwit

Hector (FE7)- several pairings

Ike (FE9)- no (?) pairings

Eirika (FE8)- several pairings

Lyndis (FE7)- several pairings

Eliwood (FE7)- several pairings

Celica (FE2)- 1 pairing

Marth (FE11)- come on, you can't be THIS ignorant

Roy (FE6)- many pairings

So I don't think your model holds up.

I'd like to think Ike would be a bit higher, he CAN solo PoR.

The better the lord, the least waifus he has?

This. As a wise user once said, "Happy waifu, happy laifu". Can't have a happy laifu without happy waifus. Therefore, there is a flaw in your argument!

And Chrom is a powerhouse even without second seals.

I'd like to think Ike would be a bit higher, he CAN solo PoR.

Only if you're lucky. I did have Ike solo chapter 1 once (well, just about), but only because he was NEVER touched. He dodged every single attack that was thrown at him. But otherwise, no, Ike can't solo either of his games (obvious reasons in RD, and he's a bit weak in the beginning of PoR).

But it IS true that this guy is an insanely good unit in the end. They don't call Ike the mightiest hero of all for nothing.

To go to the thread topic though, I never did notice that funny pattern. lol It doesn't apply to every lord, I don't think, but it does seem to apply for most. :P

Ike definitely can solo FE9 HM. A few of us were talking about it being possible in a thread Duck posted in the FE9 board, and I believe it's doable.

Chapter 17 parts 3 and 4 might pose a problem, but Ike's getting every booster and hopefully his durability is good enough, and it usually is.

Edited by ZeeEmm

Origin Marth was significantly better than Hector

Like, he was so good that at the remake, Sheeda decided to copy Marth's bag of tricks and she become the best character instead

Huh. Why'd they have to change him V_V

@ZM, wasn't someone doing a either hard or lunatic Ike solo?

Anyway, 17-3 seems like it wouldn't be too bad. The biggest issue would be healing items, which is a matter of how strictly you define solo (letting other character carry items or absolutely no other characters ever). As for 4, you'd really only have to clear out half the map, and again, the biggest issue would be healing items.

I was planning on attempting FE9 HM as an Ike solo sometime soon and reporting my progress from time to time.

Yeah, I agree with you about how both parts will go. Hopefully Ike will have the elixirs he needs.

I was planning on attempting FE9 HM as an Ike solo sometime soon and reporting my progress from time to time.

Yeah, I agree with you about how both parts will go. Hopefully Ike will have the elixirs he needs.

Do a playthrough of this, now. I command thee.