Inception Mafia

Paperblade

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just, like, for anyone who hasn't figured this out, Strege is certainly out of kills (or there's something else that ensures there can't be more than one kill tonight).

Since Paperblade said that potential *YLO would be announced and all.

We are at 7/4 currently.

A mislynch puts us at 6/4.

NK puts us at 5/4.

If Strege had another shot, it'd be 4/4.

Even if my Mayor thing affected lynch control (for calculating game over), if scum shot me then it'd be 4/4 with no way to rectify the numbers tomorrow.

>people being suspicious of me because I was told I was hooked when I didn't send an action in

oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

YES Paper told me I was hooked even though I didn't send an action in. you're all fucking silly as fuck

DUDE

GUYS

yeah I just woke up BUT STREGE JUST CLAIMED LIMITED SHOT COMPULSIVE VIG SO WHY ARE YOU STILL ARGUING A KILL WAS ROLEBLOCKED

I'M SO CONFUSED OH MY GOD

EVEN STREGE IS VOTING ME AFTER ALL OF THAT I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT WHAT A SCUM. WHAT A FUCKING SCUM.

euk's vote is ok but if you knew how I played you probably wouldn't be voting me. I'm not smart enough to do any of that shit you described. but we need to actually lynch scum and not create convoluted scenarios in our heads.

in other news my depression is acting up like really bad like to the point it's kinda scaring me so I'm taking the day off tomorrow to take care of myself and might be scarce sorry ~_~

I will be around to answer questions and things but honestly after what I've seen from Strege today I just want to lynch him

Real life takes priority over Mafia; I hope you start feeling better, but like, if you don't start feeling better and you think you need more time then don't feel pressured to be doing stuff you think would be unhelpful.

Guys vote your scumspects, this is aimed at Boron and GB. Especially Boron, who I want a proper list of scumspects and a lynch priority from.

It's not that I forgot why Refa was finding Strege scummy, but that I wasn't following his logic on how what Refa claimed happened on the previous night made Strege certain scum. Please do not put words in my mouth.

I'm not putting words in your mouth.

why are we trying to lynch Strege again?

You actually acted as if you forgot the arguments for why Strege is scum overnight and now you're backtracking saying you did?

Also there's approximately no way in hell I'm voting Strege right now, since that'd be a quickhammer not even 24 hours into the phase.

This is sort of out of nowhere, noone asked you to hammer Strege nor vote someone who is not your major scumread so I don't know why you brought this up at all, let alone say it like you did. Reads oddly defensive in my eyes. This made me pull my finger out and read SB's case on him and it's mostly agreeable, especially when it comes to the lack of useful content.

Strege > Boron > Rein >> Euklyd

I'm getting pretty tired of Rein not existing.

The reason I didn't put down a vote is cause like, I basically only have townreads and nullreads, and I talked myself out of thinking Strege was scum during my last post.

>people being suspicious of me because I was told I was hooked when I didn't send an action in

oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

YES Paper told me I was hooked even though I didn't send an action in. you're all fucking silly as fuck

No need for personal insults. It's a perfectly reasonable thing to consider the possibility that you're lying.

DUDE

GUYS

yeah I just woke up BUT STREGE JUST CLAIMED LIMITED SHOT COMPULSIVE VIG SO WHY ARE YOU STILL ARGUING A KILL WAS ROLEBLOCKED

I'M SO CONFUSED OH MY GOD

Because you might be lying, and he might be lying. Duh.

@Me being unmemorable, I'll agree. This game is just sorta demotivating at times for me.

Why has no one claimed to have roleblocked me though? Id assume its a scum roleblocker. So then why has Strege apparently never been roleblocked? Hmmmm

Scum thought he would shoot a townie maybe? Its one possible explanation for town!Strege existing.

you think im scummy even after what happened today though?? haha

I... don't think what happened today really made you clear in any stretch of the imagination. What do you think of Refa having a BPV and getting hit btw? (this is directly addressed to you, for reasons)

Welp, trawling for scumreads. SB is pinging me on a reread, particularly when he comes in with a blanketed _I find these five people suspicious_ kind of thing but really just focuses on who he's voting, townreads, or technical questions the rest of the time. It seems like the kind of thing scum who was trying to make their vote look good would overlook. Who are you finding scummy right now?

Euklyd for doing nothing, Via for stuff I've pretty much being saying all game and you on rolespec pretty much. There are also more minor ones I need to read up on more (like Grassbridger/kirsche, and sorta j00 now that Refa claimed BPV) but I'm lazy.

i'm not clear but come the FUCK on

i swear to god at this point some of you are just spewing the most paranoid bullshit i've heard in a while because that's all that happens here now. something happens that should make the game easier to figure out but no, someone has to let their imagination run wild and throw the whole game away hahaha

and i really don't think refa is scum. he was a semi-townread for me before and the bpv just makes me think he's more town. fite me. tunnel me more! tunnel me the entire game despite there being evidence against me being scum now.

just about that, you've been throwing the word fearmongering around the from start now, from prims to me and sb and maybe someone else but I don't agree with any of these instances

I mean if you keep using it like that you'll be the one causing fear and paranoia geez

btw yes SB I do think you're scummy for it. you've been a nullread for me all game and honestly if everyone wanted to lynch you I wouldn't object to it.

just about that, you've been throwing the word fearmongering around the from start now, from prims to me and sb and maybe someone else but I don't agree with any of these instances

I mean if you keep using it like that you'll be the one causing fear and paranoia geez

I didn't use it with Prims. in fact I only started using it with you and someone else.

(what SB and like Euk are doing is actually fearmongering though, like the real thing, and I don't like it. I feel like Strege is just kneejerk voting me.)

meh I dunno because Euk before was a huge townread and I could say he's been coasting on his claim all game but so has pretty much everyone else that's claimed before

I wouldn't object to being lynched today though because I don't want to play this game anymore and I haven't since d2 and it's better to lynch me now instead of at *YLO where I know a bunch of you are gonna turbo me for some stupid shit reason and make town lose I just know it

sorry if I sound pissed off I am VERY agitated and will probably not remember saying any of this later haha

There is apparently one kill a night now. All it proves is that you didn't get hooked while performing the mafia kill. And that's all I'm saying, so I don't like how you're pretty much fixated on me fearmongering. And I had a very specific reason for asking you of all people about the BPV thing, and your response honestly confuses me on how it makes him more townie.

fuck it

##Unvote

##Vote: Via

also i'm not going to be around today for the reasons i specified earlier so in case i do get lynched early or something

I'm like. a buffed safeguard? I can target someone every night and make sure their role goes through correctly (so like, I negate all roleblocks and redirects on them). Also I have a BPV, which is why I think Strege is scum :^) and now I think SB is scum too.

I think Refa is town and two townies with BPVS would point heavily to Strege being a scum vig, so.......................

looks like we'll have to see!!