• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of tabbing to the previous page, soooo

Turbowagon Mafia: VOTALS

Strege (4): Refa, kirsche, Poly, Grass
Rein (3): j00, Quote, Boron
Quote (3): Strege, SB, Rein

Voteless Town (1): Euklyd

It takes 6 to lynch. Phase ends in 2 hours and 45 minutes. Phase ends in 30 minutes

votals modified from
[spoiler=here]

VOTALS

Strege (3): Refa, kirsche, Poly
Rein (3): j00, Quote, Boron
Quote (4): Euklyd, Strege, SB, Rein

Voteless Town (1): Grass

It takes 6 to lynch. Phase ends in 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Putting you in the scum list was more out of PoE than anything else. As to that one post, you're right, that was an emotional post. I have experienced, in like the last 3 games I've played, people pushing cases hard on me without explaining them, and it really frustrates me, and I really can't stand the "I can't be wrong so you must be dumb" attitude that I was calling out Prims for. If you can't explain why you're right in the thread, you don't get to call people dumb.

While PoE is annoying, I can still understand it within reason. But that doesn't explain how I'm "nullish on the town side" and j00 is null, and yet I'm more likely to be scum due to PoE. So unless you have a reason why PoE puts me on the scum list and not j00, despite having a slightly more positive opinion on my slot, this doesn't make sense and rather makes me think that you're just pulling reads out of your ass. =/

I can also understand being frustrated because you feel people are pushing dumb cases on you, but pushing dumb cases on people by itself doesn't make them scum, nor is having an "I can't be wrong so you must be dumb" attitude scummy in itself (even if it may be irritating). Basically, I feel that you were voting Prims for pissing you off rather than legitimately finding him scummy and that does not jive well with me.

Approximately 30 minutes left in the phase. Would much rather lynch Quote or Rein over Strege, ugh.

##Unvote

##Vote: Quote

This vote ties Quote and Strege, right? I do not want Strege lynched.

Inception Mafia: VOTALS

Strege (5): Refa, kirsche, Poly, Grass, Quote
Rein (1): j00
Quote (4): Strege, SB, Rein, Boron

It takes 6 to lynch. Phase ends in 2 hours and 45 minutes. Phase ends in 21 minutes

While PoE is annoying, I can still understand it within reason. But that doesn't explain how I'm "nullish on the town side" and j00 is null, and yet I'm more likely to be scum due to PoE. So unless you have a reason why PoE puts me on the scum list and not j00, despite having a slightly more positive opinion on my slot, this doesn't make sense and rather makes me think that you're just pulling reads out of your ass. =/

The reads weren't pulled out of my ass, but the scumlist was. I was just like "ok POE who's left" and wrote down names but obviously didn't get it right. I think it was because j00 was null in a "haven't-really-noticed-much" way and you were null in a "evidence for both sides" way, so when I was like "who's scummy" you came up first.

ugh. fuck me.

I'm really not sure which to vote; like I've been gutreading Quote as scum for a while now, but there's not a lot of content/opinions to back that up (which is probably part of the reason), so it's mostly lack of reasons that stick in my head + that bad D2; but then I feel like Strege is just more objectively scummy for role reasons.

I don't even know anymore.

The reads weren't pulled out of my ass, but the scumlist was. I was just like "ok POE who's left" and wrote down names but obviously didn't get it right. I think it was because j00 was null in a "haven't-really-noticed-much" way and you were null in a "evidence for both sides" way, so when I was like "who's scummy" you came up first.

Okaaaaaay. ;/

Anyone gonna answer me on that time thing? Anybody? Hello?

I already did ;/

Although it's more like over ten minutes now.

No, I was talking about the same message that arrived at the end of N2. I got a little more information than you have revealed, but I think revealing seems like a bad idea.

Still a good idea not to reveal it even if you're gonna be lynched? This is me more making sure than anything else.

Strege: it's mostly role at this point + your terribad Parr shot--I don't buy your explanation that it's as bad for scum as it is for town.

Refa: 15 minutes I think?

Alright. I would continue to argue that it is possible from bad town though. I really thought that chipping at the edges of discussion would be better than putting a hole in it.

@Euklyd: I don't even know for sure if it's relevant in the way I said after reconsideration, and it's probably a bad idea to out if I don't have reason to do so.

Inception Mafia: VOTALS

Strege (5): Refa, kirsche, Poly, Grass, Quote
Rein (1): j00
Quote (4): Strege, SB, Rein, Boron

It takes 6 to lynch. Phase ends in 2 hours and 45 minutes. Phase ends in 10 minutes