Inception Mafia

Paperblade

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote

##Vote: Rein

Because Grassbridger is obviously not being lynched today, and I'm cool with this. I'll be here at phase end and will be checking this thread every once in a while.

superbowl stuff (travesty that it was), 3/5 people at my house are sick, memorial for someone I cared about, finals, etc.

via's wanting to vote me is terrible because they haven't had like an actual case on me since saying they were gonna make an actual case post D1 and then never doing that. they voted me d3 because of not liking my vote but not even knowing why and have otherwise been like "wold lynch rein" but never giving any damn reason for it and it's totally bullshit. it's just a persistence all game with nothing backing it up and it's really scummy

standing by my poly scumread from earlier. i don't get the whole outing thing with the "if you visited this person claim so we can lynch you" since it doesn't make sense to out this before and his content has in general still been a lot of nothing

i was never complaining about not having wagons in my last post??? it was more like remarking that i didn't think we had any actual wagons so it wasn't too bad to vote poly and didn't really have anything to do with anything

##Vote: Via

do people want me to claim

VOTALS

Strege (3): Refa, kirsche, Poly
Rein (3): j00, Quote, Boron

Quote (4): Euklyd, Strege, SB, Rein

Voteless Town (1): Grass

It takes 6 to lynch. Phase ends in 2 hours and 45 minutes.

"do tell"

rein and sb are both probably scum

strege is w/e

do it lynch me I don't want to play anymroeo

Guys vote Strege he's obviously scum. OK I get that your Rein read is great and all, but I want to be right about something before I get killed tonight. ;_;

I'm not okay with lynching Via.

I'm indifferent about a Rein lynch. I'd still rather lynch you imo but Rein's an acceptable substitute.

I want Strege lynched. Rein is like a distant second. On his own I wouldn't have a problem, but I'm not liking some of the people on his wagon so I'd rather lynch Strege.

@Strege - Of those three?

Strege ≈ Quote > Rein

also seriously what the fuck is up with these turbowagons.

Right now we're at L-1 (in fact whoever I vote for will be at L-1)

Since there seems to be discussion atm and I can totally see a not-me-over-me hammer on Bizz by Strege...

##unvote

##Vote: Strege

Let's start off with that. Not a fan of this last-minute Rein wagon even if I think he might be scum. Strege is a much better bet at this point. Quote's posts in #1029-1035 are awful. I don't mean in a scummy way, I just mean in a "why are you even posting" way. Like really what is the point of those posts if you're not even going to explain anything.

So you claim to not have felt "particularly affected by emotion while posting". What was up with your D1, then, when you were screaming at Prims and making that "list of things that piss me off"? It makes your D1 conduct seem fabricated, like you were trying to manipulate people into not wanting to vote you or suspect you just to avoid dealing with more anger (in a game that was already experiencing a bit of a hostile atmosphere), which I feel is scummy. I honestly don't know why people think that this is "genuine townie frustration".

While I find it weird that it took you until D4 to explain why you dropped Refa as a suspect on D3, even though you had posts during early D3, that's more minor than anything. But I find it odd how when you give reads briefly on everyone, you say my slot is nullish on the town side, then that I am a likely scumspect. When earlier you said that j00 is entirely null. But apparently "nullish on the town side" is scummier than just being null? If you meant something else, then elaborate, but this feels like a weird contradiction to make.

Basically, I think you've been throwing emotion around in a scummy way for the first two phases and that your reads right now seem weak and non-committal. Having only town reads and null reads at this stage is ... not good.

Putting you in the scum list was more out of PoE than anything else. As to that one post, you're right, that was an emotional post. I have experienced, in like the last 3 games I've played, people pushing cases hard on me without explaining them, and it really frustrates me, and I really can't stand the "I can't be wrong so you must be dumb" attitude that I was calling out Prims for. If you can't explain why you're right in the thread, you don't get to call people dumb.

I won't cry over a Rein lynch but I probably wouldn't vote him. Don't want to lynch Quote.

How much time is left in this phase BTW? If I crank on this stoopid homework I can reply to the last couple of pages instead of ignoring them (sorry Boron, I feel like IOU a reply) and get those reads I promised at the beginning of the day.

Of course, if there isn't much time, I probably won't be able too do the reads, will try to do the replies though.

Let's start off with that. Not a fan of this last-minute Rein wagon even if I think he might be scum. Strege is a much better bet at this point. Quote's posts in #1029-1035 are awful. I don't mean in a scummy way, I just mean in a "why are you even posting" way. Like really what is the point of those posts if you're not even going to explain anything.

more like every game I have ever played here