My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

-Agree with him about Blitz's D2 content.

-If you had a problem with how Mitsuki handled her role, why didn't you tell her on D1 when she was discussing it to the world and not complain about it on D2 and use it as justification to find her scummy?

I didn't think about it until she claimed her SB result and promptly ignored it, at which point I took a second look at her D1 claim and noticed how poorly she handled it.

I'm going to bed and won't be around for deadline. My gut wants me to switch to Mitsuki. I'm not gonna do it though. Oh well.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one last question for Kay since I don't want this to be ignored if I die: Kay's vote is partly on me because I "made up gut reads as an excuse to waffle". Why is this bad when I do it, but not when Mitsuki uses it to push an easy wagon? Mitsuki has not given a decent justification for voting me the entire beyond "waaaah gut" and her reasons for townreading me in the first place were flimsy (I'd argue a flimsy justification is scummier than no justification unless you think somebody is going for refuge in audacity).

I still think the scum are between Kay/Mitsuki/Refa. I don't really like any of them but Mitsuki seems the towniest, so ugh.

I emptied my mind of all thoughts to try and get something useful from my subconscious and the first thing that came to mind was prims' "guilty on refa" comment. It's just a good example of how he has been trying to make things more chaotic rather than less. Plus he's lining up lynches, probably with his buddy in there to get towncred.

I'm going to feel dumb if I'm wrong so I hope I'm not wrong.

If mislynch, Refa is my recommendation. If not, Mitsuki is my recommendation.

##vote: prims

Mitsuki, how do you figure there has to be a doc? Setup is probably 7/2, and has masons + what may or may not be a functional cop. Of course rolespec is useless without at least one scum flip, but I would think scum would be given tenable fakeclaims.

My role specualtion is most likely wrong, I'm terrible with roles. But I need to bring up points that might be relevant, and if it's pointed out they're wrong I discard them.

Mitsuki what exactly does your role do? If it merely checks whether active or passive role it won't catch the factional kill.

It's implied it doesn't catch the factional kill, yes. I haven't gotten a straight answer on that but Elieson made it pretty obvious.

I think Refa/Mitsuki is plausable as they haven't really been gunning for each other hard all game (and Mitsuki is even townreading Refa iirc?) and I don't think this setup really makes bussing plausible until like, LYLO or something if people are telling the truth. If Refa is scum Mitsuki (or Kay, I guess) jumping on the counterwagon also seems reasonable for it. If Refa isn't scum, then I still think Mitsuki is viable as one either way, although looking for her buddy would likely take more effort.

Not a lot over the last few pages sticks out to me (due to half of it being Prims posting like 10 times in a row) so if there's something specific you want me to respond to, tell me.

I don't think this setup makes sense with more than one town PR other than the masons tbh.

You said that there could be a doctor and another investigative role before. Why are you contradicting yourself now? (Because you're scum)

Refa sounds townier and Prims doesn't sound that scummy now, but he did before. Overall I don't want to switch my vote.

My choice of a scumteam is Prims/SB, as SB is scummier than Kay in my opinion.

I'll probably have to go to a shopping mall with Vhaltz and his family, as Vhaltz > mafia, sorry. I'll try to ISO Prims and Refa before I go.

Refa ISO's left me no new thoughts on him.

Prims' first post D2 was the one where he said he wanted to quicklynch Refa, without any reasoning at all. I get he said he thought Refa was scum D1, but I'd expect to see at least some case update before wanting to vote him. There's also the fact he should know that I'm awful with roles. He's also switching his opinion for what I think are not such strong reasons way too frequently. Also:

Regardless of his flip I'm gonna feel bad about switching to kirsche D1 though. So close to another D1 doc turbolynch yet so far.

Similar to what Baldrick brought up. If Prims was town and really suspected Refa he wouldn't say this, because saying this means he trusts the claim.

So yeah, I don't want to switch my vote.

By the way Prims, my role doesn't work as you understand. It checks to see if a player has an active role even if it's not used. The factional kill doesn't count.

It was a fantastic day in Ponyville, because everyone decided that lynching Prims was a fantastic idea!

Oh, I'll bet the mods have fantastic flavor for us for this joyous occasion!

Yea, I can't wait to hear how the powers of love and friendship get to suffer this time.

It's actually pretty neat. I'm going to rip her legs off. It'll be painfully delightful! Let me just port her over from the Equestria Girls movie.

Wait, what? That movie was terrible!

NOOO DON'T TELL ME, WE GOT THE WRONG PONY!

She's actually a person. Here, let's watch the movie, I'll show you. We can all take a break and watch Equestria Girls.

Mods...you have to be kidding...Please tell me...that you're kidding.

That can't be!

NOOO!

AHHH!!!!

Day92.png

rarity_screaming_by_ajdispirito-d537oas.

130856000524.gif

That's it! I'm doing myself in! IF ELIE IS GONNA PLAY EQUESTRIA GIRLS, I'M JUST GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE RIGHT HERE AND NOW!

Prims was lynched. He was...

Dear Prims, you are Sunset Shimmer.

15a.jpg

You are incredibly jealous of Twilight Sparkle, as you know she is the prodigal student of Princess Celestia. It should have been you instead. Why did Princess Celestia cast you away! It's totally unfair, so this friendship thing must be for chumps, because obviously people who try to befriend you are going to stab you in the back.

Since you don't have any special powers of major note, you have no night abilities to submit of your own. You still think that the Magic of Friendship is for weenies, and can still use your word and your vote to find it and get rid of it.

In short, you are the Town Vanilla.

You are aligned with the Those of Whom Hate Friendship, and win when anypony who supports friendship has been mercilessly slaughtered.

Pissed off that you lynched another one who was actually on your side, you all ragestomp back to your weird little homes and trees and shit, and begin contemplating what to do during the night.

Night 3 has begun, and ends in 24 hours (6pm EST / 5pm CST on 2/2/13)