My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa's early posts are here. They lack solid opinions (somehow I typo'd this as sp;od progoma; what) opinions and pretty much agrees with both Prims and BBM on everything, even if said opinions contradict each other (like the early Prims vote). Actually, can you explain how this post was an overreaction because I really don't see it? BBM can do it too I guess.

Then he switches off of that case here to vote Kay because he says her treatment of the claimed masons was scummy, when really it isn't. In fact, I'd say scum are more likely to blindly accept it because they know that it's the truth and don't want to look scummy for attacking someone who was wound to end up clear at some point unless they shot themselves in the foot. That makes me think that the line of thinking came from paranoid town rather than scum. At worst, it's a null tell, so I don't like how this is your only real opinion up to this point (aside from a shaky scumread on Prims you took from BBM) and honestly it's a really easy point to press. Especially when the only other thing you said about Kay was that you wondered why she wasn't voting a scumread.

Following that he posts a bunch of short posts that don't really give any reads that I can't be bothered to link and then he produces a kirsche read right before phase end to pretty much save himself from being lynched and that's really all he contributed to phase end. After that, we come to his next reads post. Looking at his scumreads, Kay is the only one. Even his Prims opinion changed. And as far as I can tell from this post, it's remained that way.

tl;dr Refa is coasting hard.

I think the posts are out of order at points but I need to do things and I'm not gonna fix them. It should still be understandable, at any rate.

@Mitsuki, that would make the mafia weaker against pretty much every other role in the game though.

Yesterday I said I wanted to ask something to Blitz but I found the answer by myself.

Also, if someone could bring up the meta I requested about how Refa plays by the end of the day I'd be grateful.

And now, players who I think are scum:

Kay: It's scummy how she didn't want me lynched but had no read on me, or at least didn't try to out her read on me, which would actually be worse. I get that she might not want to make cases on me like I was a veteran player, but that's different from not wanting me lynched. She was fine with lynching me when I hadn't done much stuff and I was neutral to her back then, so I don't think such a consideration would interfere.

SB: Even after knowing he's roleless I suspect him, I think there still could exist a mafia goon in this setup.

I don't think his first post D2 on Refa is valid, as I pointed out. It looks like SB decided to interpret Refa's actions as definitely scummy while ignoring that some points weren't true or there were alternate explanations.

I also don't get why town would comment nothing in light of what happened around deadline while placing their new vote. His vote was on me on the deadline, I wasn't lynched and some players townreaded me but that doesn't make my alignment obvious. It reads as he's leaving options to vote open depending on how things turn out.

His reaction to me saying that I thought he was scum was also bad, he didn't choose to explain why my result made him townier from his point of view but overreacted instead. It's the kind of thing I'd expect someone who doesn't want me to express my opinion to do, and only scum would be concerned like that.

It also seems opportunistic to have such a complete Refa case all of a sudden while bringing up points that he could have made at the time but ignored them. He also did that before with his case on me.

##Vote: SB

SB > Kay. Now I should actually consider people's cases on both Refa and Kay in depth.

The "lol, it's too early for this shit" Votals

Refa (2): SB, Blitz

SB (1): Mitsuki

Kay (1): Refa

Voteless Maggots (3): Proto, Prims, Kay

With 7 players alive, it will require 4 votes to hammer, with a no-lynch occurring otherwise.

Reminder that deadline is still at 1pm EST/11am MST on Saturday, February 1st.

##Unvote

##Vote: Prims

Yeah, no. You can't do basically fuckall this phase and come out with a statement like that (might as well be claiming scum) and expect everything to be kosher.

Refa's early posts are here. They lack solid opinions (somehow I typo'd this as sp;od progoma; what) opinions and pretty much agrees with both Prims and BBM on everything, even if said opinions contradict each other (like the early Prims vote). Actually, can you explain how this post was an overreaction because I really don't see it? BBM can do it too I guess.

It's an overreaction because he's attacking BBM and saying "you could've just simplified your attack on me, apparently that's what townies do, make simple attacks" when the same applies to Prims' statement as well.

Also BBM is dead. RTFOP.

Then he switches off of that case here to vote Kay because he says her treatment of the claimed masons was scummy, when really it isn't. In fact, I'd say scum are more likely to blindly accept it because they know that it's the truth and don't want to look scummy for attacking someone who was wound to end up clear at some point unless they shot themselves in the foot. That makes me think that the line of thinking came from paranoid town rather than scum. At worst, it's a null tell, so I don't like how this is your only real opinion up to this point (aside from a shaky scumread on Prims you took from BBM) and honestly it's a really easy point to press. Especially when the only other thing you said about Kay was that you wondered why she wasn't voting a scumread.

Wrong, I said more about Kay, it's in my first reply to her. Sounds like you're just reading my vote post and not considering that hey, maybe this Refa guy actually had reasons for voting someone.

Following that he posts a bunch of short posts that don't really give any reads that I can't be bothered to link and then he produces a kirsche read right before phase end to pretty much save himself from being lynched and that's really all he contributed to phase end. After that, we come to his next reads post. Looking at his scumreads, Kay is the only one. Even his Prims opinion changed. And as far as I can tell from this post, it's remained that way.

tl;dr Refa is coasting hard.

I think the posts are out of order at points but I need to do things and I'm not gonna fix them. It should still be understandable, at any rate.

@Mitsuki, that would make the mafia weaker against pretty much every other role in the game though.

I could've just voted kirsche and said "him over me", so me coming up with a read and deliberately tying myself to a lynch (which if I were scum, I would know was a mislynch) seems like pretty awful scum play actually. And I'm perfect.

So I'm scummy for having a low amount of scumreads. In a game. With like 2-3 scum. Yeah, OK, nice logic there, cap'n.

tl,dr; SB is misrepping hard.

Gonna ISO Prims, that last comment is just so bad to me, but I want to make sure there's actually scum intent previously and not just bias because he mentioned lynching me.

QUADRUPLE POSTING FIGHT ME

Lynch priority atm is Prims > Kay > SB, subject to change impending Prims' ISO read. I really should get around to doing that.

how is offering to hammer a mafia-aligned player scummy

i didn't see anyone offering to do that in this game. perhaps you could point me to where this occured?

Right now I think Refa dropping his effortcase on Kay because I made one post as a joke is an unrealistic reaction but I guess I will have to actually read the thread............... ~_____________~

The way Mitsuki handled her role is awful. "Oh I'm going to target SB tonight by the way" good job now he knows to idle if he's scum, which means you conveniently don't have to factor your result in when building a case on him today.

i have read the thread and the scumteam is: Refa/Mitsuki

##Unvote

##Vote: Mitsuki

probably a good post

baldrick can you vote refa so i can Test something involving my role, you can unvote him when i confirm im done

Why should I do that? I mean, I know you're town, but can you give me another reason?

good thing I'm confirmed town, or all these non-content posts might be suspicious!