My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it seems like I'm being intentionally obfuscating this game it's because I'm finding it very tedious to read due to all the walls and don't really want to pay attention to it.

"You've never seen my scum meta" is a weird reason to dismiss a gut read. If I said I thought Mitsuki wasn't playing to her town meta, I could see the point, but I don't need to know her scum play to have a feeling she's mafia.

As for right now, I'm obviously not a viable lynch target and it seems off that Mitsuki hasn't really done much to look into Kay's alignment even though Kay is the only other competing wagon. Not that it matters for her as scum since her vote would probably be there on Not Me Over Me by the end of the day.

Also, reading Refa's ISO, he's not really posting with the gusto I'd expect from town!Refa. Instead he's just kind of there. It doesn't help that his posting style so far is visually similar to Reinbach's. When you look at his last big post he doesn't actually suspect anybody other than Kay, and just says "eh whatever I can look at the other people later". But at the same time he's not putting much effort into the Kay push either.

I don't think BBM is scum, though, so...yeah.

I wasn't townreading Prims, I said that he made a towntell and BBM's scumread was stronger than that. :\

Overall thoughts listed below:

-Still feel like Kay is the scummiest player of them all. I think Blitz brought up a good point WRT to her Proto/Mitsuki suspicion, reads as a double standard to me.

You said you agreed with Prims's arguments against him, though.

Saying something's a towntell generally implies you're townreading someone if it's all you've said about them. Also, why didn't you say earlier that you weren't actually townreading him, instead of just saying you'd rather follow BBM?

What are your thoughts on my reply to Blitzy's point about the Proto/Mitsuki thing?

But Mitsuki didn't do nothing, she made a vote which is pressuring someone to make a post and gets across the message that they needed to explain themselves better. More votes mean that the person takes stuff more seriously.

Yes. I said voting was better than doing nothing, but doing nothing was pretty bad. Implying that doing nothing but voting is like, the bare minimum of activity at best. I never said she did nothing.

2 votes, one of which is Proto who put in a line, not much more than Mitsuki. Also the fact that you didn't even bother checking is amazing. Lots of thought and care is going into this case I see.

Yes. Two votes seemed, in my opinion, to be plenty at that time.

Yeah this is true except Blitz didn't comment on the content at all. Which is the actual point I'm making. If you're going to call me bad read what I say so I don't have to repeat myself and waste time which I could be spending scumhunting.

But you didn't say he should have commented on the content. You said she posted her thoughts, and implied that based on that he should automatically drop the vote.

Second of all, voting me is ok because it pressures me to vote, but Refa isn't allowed to vote someone with no posts so that they will post? Refa was not forced to sheep BBM, which is what is seemingly being implied here.

Where did I ever say Refa shouldn't do that? Blitzy apparently thought Refa might not want to or think he should or something, that's all I mean.

you did indeed attack Kevin, but to prove my point, your vote is on a guy who is doing a lot better than Kevin IMO in terms of overall play (basically, I am saying if you are scum, like I think you are, you would be playing it safe enough to not lynch your scumbuddy this time around, but in case he does get lynched, your posts will say you always supported that lynch, which can be seen with your play and Kevin this game)

I think I like him worse than Kay and will completely agree to lynch either Kay or Kevin (Kevin gets a little more point in getting my approval of a lynch target) unless I see other reason to change my opinion

Someone playing better in your opinion does not make them scummier in my opinion. Otherwise, fair enough.

Why aren't you voting for Kirsche, then?

No one is counterclaiming me on investigative role, so I don't really see the reason why Prims, SB and Blitz still say that my role could be scum.

Other investigative roles probably do not and should not consider it worthwhile to out over this right now. There could be more than one.

I get that you should defend yourself at this point, but you're going too far with it. Your role could be scum. Lack of a CC doesn't change that.

Don't want Mitsuki lynched, don't want me lynched either. Are people around to consolidate on Refa or someone else?

Mitsuki had a complete 180 in behavior since claiming which is pretty weird. Don't think she's talked about who is scum or who we should lynch over since then. Would you lynch Kay? Since this post in general though her Blitz case has seemed like an afterthought, as in she'll point something out about him on the side to keep the case going but doesn't push too hard. I'm not impressed by Mitsuki's posts in general; there are a lot of times where she'll bring somebody up but then be totally inconclusive about them. Also her responses to pressure rub me the wrong way a lot, like she's offended we're lynching her but isn't very concerned about getting us to lynch scum instead.

The link to Kay's ISO is broken.

In any case, no, voting an inactive kirsche does not pressure him to post, this has been said a million times but on D1 inactives will post when they read the thread and it was too early to judge if kirsche was lurking on purpose.

I just don't think this is how a townie approaches voting. Townies want to lynch the bad guys, not pressure the bad guys.

RE: Jerks:

The post I made about the Refa/Mitsuki scumteam wasn't really a reaction test, just me being dumb, but it did strike me as weird that Mitsuki ignored it. Actually OK isn't positive, just neutral (the "actually" is because I changed my opinion). Word choice cases are lame.

I dropped SB because I thought his posting got better. Also because I forgot why I was voting him.

Other stuff:

The point about Blitz being less provocative due to being in a small scumteam is weird because Blitz tends to do absolutely nothing as scum because he has trouble faking his town thought process. I guess he could've rethought his game or something, but yeah.

I'm fine lynching Mitsuki and Kay, but prefer Mitsuki. Blitz doesn't seem scummy to me. I wouldn't even consider his Mitsuki vote a total votepark given the bottom of this post.

Why do you first vote me, then make a case?

I was waiting for something to happen while rereading to give some final read. I also lacked motivation for a while.

We should lynch you, of course. Kay is neutral and I'd prefer not to lynch her, her logic seems solid. I have been checking her ISO (on a Bearclaw post, page 6 I think) and yeah.

My case on Blitz is not my case on Blitz now, as I explained.

What is your basis on saying that I just want to pressure the bad guys? I want to pressure the bad guys and lynch the bad guys. Also, it's bad to bring that up because scum don't actually want to pressure the bad guys. The point is invalid.

Where are the moments I say something about somebody and I am totally inconclusive? Please quote or link them, and explain them.

you should read inception d1

I think Vhaltz already spoiled me on that one, sorry. Anyways, if you really were town and wanted to prove me wrong you would just need to wait for this game to end. That actually only makes you more scummy.

If it seems like I'm being intentionally obfuscating this game it's because I'm finding it very tedious to read due to all the walls and don't really want to pay attention to it.

"You've never seen my scum meta" is a weird reason to dismiss a gut read. If I said I thought Mitsuki wasn't playing to her town meta, I could see the point, but I don't need to know her scum play to have a feeling she's mafia.

As for right now, I'm obviously not a viable lynch target and it seems off that Mitsuki hasn't really done much to look into Kay's alignment even though Kay is the only other competing wagon. Not that it matters for her as scum since her vote would probably be there on Not Me Over Me by the end of the day.

You don't pay much attention as scum. As town you at least find a solid vote and you make your cases before you vote.

I already explained why I thought you could see your gutread as faking conviction (I'm not a self confident person).

Prims only uses "weird" on my case, not "scummy", which makes his conviction on my case feel fake. His case overall is also a case on me doing weird stuff, not scummy stuff, and that is scummy. Prims, why are my actions scummy?

I'm around and I can switch my vote if required.

Your actions are scummy because your Role PM says you're mafia.

I tend not to have much conviction on gut cases, which is also probably the reason I voted you first then elaborated later... but just assume when I point out something weird about you I think it's scummy, because I do, it's just not the reason I thought you were scum in the first place.

The pressure thing was about Kay, not you.

Seriously though I don't know what to say re: Mitsuki other than "This game is a lot of words that I'm having trouble extracting reads from". I guess that's only a towntell when BBM says it and not me.

sorry, was busy with taking care of my nephew

I am in for a Kevin lynch (part of my 3 people to lynch team)

and I think Kirsche lynch is better than a Mitsuki lynch

Unvote

##Vote: Kirsche

One weird thing kirsche does thing I dislike about kirsche though is that Refa stays on his priority list when his original Refa read was "yeah Refa is scummy whatever" (I think, if any of his posts is responding to Refa I can't fucking tell because the quote tags are messed up). All he says about Refa is attacking Kay for how she handled her read on him.

Otherwise he says surprisingly little of note aside from the initial Blitz attack, despite a lot of quotes.

What are votals?

If Kay + Blitz

I'm feeling a lynch on Refa or kirsche more than Mitsuki tbh. Mostly because she's sticking to her attack on me when I'm obviously not a viable counterwagon, which is suicidal if she's scum, and I don't imagine she'd try to WIFOM people who aren't familiar with her.

he is not my 3 man lynch group, but he literally did nothing throughout the last day of the phase, I would say a viable option, unless (since he is around can change my mind)

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

#YOLO

Attempting a turbolynch confirms that I am playing to my scum meta and should be lynched tomorrow.

(but actually I don't consider Refa a last minute decision cuz people have been on him all day)

It's not a towntell anymore once someone points it out.

Your actions are scummy because your Role PM says you're mafia.

I tend not to have much conviction on gut cases, which is also probably the reason I voted you first then elaborated later... but just assume when I point out something weird about you I think it's scummy, because I do, it's just not the reason I thought you were scum in the first place.

The pressure thing was about Kay, not you.

Scum post

If it's not obvious it should be explained, otherwise cases can be made up just like that.

I'm sticking to my case on you because I want you lynched tomorrow.

Basically if you're going to be obstinate and keep your vote down on me when you and Kay are the only ones who want me dead then I am fully willing to push this wagon back onto you because it means you don't give a shit about lynching mafia righ tnow.

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

#YOLO

Attempting a turbolynch confirms that I am playing to my scum meta and should be lynched tomorrow.

(but actually I don't consider Refa a last minute decision cuz people have been on him all day)

hell no i'm not getting turbolynched again that was the worst