My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

if you think me and kirsche are scumbuddies why would I try to create a counterwagon on him on D1 seriously

The possible wagons were shifting down to you and kirsche. If scum was going to get lynched D1 no matter what then it'd be best for you to reap all the cred you can, especially if your buddy wasn't around.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mere minutes before the sun crept below the horizon, the assortment of villians realized something. One of them just wasn't meant to take out those Do-gooder ponies and their stupid Elements of Harmony.

How about Mitsuki? I say we lynch her!

No, it should be Refa! Let's lynch him, then go throw eggs at Applejack's farm! She'll never know it was us, and we can just frame it on Refa anyway! It'll be stupendous!

Guys! Not this shit again. Obviously, we should lynch Kirsche! Look at him. He looks so...nice. What kind of villian looks nice? I mean really?! I think he's just naturally that way, which means, he's naturally a real pony from Punyville.

And suddenly, the bandwagon grew. One by one, everypony raised their hoof, until 5 hands were raised. Just as the sun shone its final moments across Equestria, Kay jumped behind Kirsche, yanked hard on his hair, and pulled off what appeared to be a disguise!

Owch! That hurt! Shouted Kirsche...or, not kirsche, but somepony else.

That's it! He's a cute little pony! Get him!!!

And they all decided that kirsche was the worst pony ever and deserved to die, despite all his pent up rage at the...Cutie Mark Crusaders? He was interested in the wrong ponies the whole time! Too bad it didn't matter, as Kay delivered the final blow, with a mighty mighty strike of what looked like Thor's hammer. (Yes, Kay did hammer).

Day 1 End Votals:

Kirsche (5): Prims, Refa, Mitsuki, Blitz, Kay (L-0)
Mitsuki (2): BBM, SB
Blitz (1): Kirsche
Refa (1): Proto

Kirsche has been lynched. He was...

Dear Kirsche, you are Diamond Tiara.

full.png

You are a young student under Cheerilie in Ponyville. You have your cutie mark, and love to flaunt it in the face of other ponies, especially those without one. You live with your father, Filthy Rich, and sure do act like it, too. You also got a job for the school newspaper, the Foal Free Press. Did you have to step on a few ponies to get to the top? Sure. Did you hurt some feelings along the way? Who cares. You don't care about feelings!

Since you don't have any special powers of major note, you have no night abilities to submit of your own. You still think that the Magic of Friendship is for weenies, and can still use your word and your vote to find it and get rid of it.

In short, you are the Town Vanilla.

You are aligned with the Those of Whom Hate Friendship, and win when anypony who supports friendship has been mercilessly slaughtered.

Poor Diamond Tiara kirsche

Night 1 begins, and ends in 24 hours (at 10:30pm EST, 9:30pm CST, etc, on 1/28/14)

Remember, no Nighttalk.

However, Proto has requested a sub. First person to write me a haiku about this game gets the spot.

Flanny, we actually could do that, though it's situational.

As the sun rose in Ponyville, the denizens of evil gathered under the library of Twilight Sparkle's treeborn library, plotting their next move against the Elements of Harmony and their goodie four-hooves friendship.

Something very strange had happened. There were two villains absent from the round table. How could that be?

Oh well. Maybe they were off playing "pin the ice hook on the pony" and forgot what time the meeting was. Blitz decided to pull out some books from the library shelves and torch then for fun.

Equestrian Legends, Abridged? BURN! Ancient Spells of Yore? Burn! Stay Puft? Bu-wait what?

Kay saw Blitz staring at one of the books, and decided to pull it out and burn it herself.

CRASHHH!

What the...

From what seemed like a secret compartment in the ceiling, a body fell to the floor, squishing Refa. Mitsuki let out a scream of horror, while SB checked to see if the body was alive.

They...they got him! They got BBM!!

Don't worry. We'll avenge him

BBM has fallen to the powers of Love and Friendship. He was...

Dear BBM, you are Queen Chrysalis (True Form).

75241__safe_queen-chrysalis_trollestia_b

You are the queen of the Changelings, you have a kingdom and its people to feed. You don't care for friendship and love yourself, but your minions feed off of it, and your magical powers are amplified by the presence of friendship. You want more. So, you're going to get it. You disguised yourself as the newest Alicorn princess, Cadence, and deceived pretty much everyone, even Princess Celestia, in order to sneak your entire kingdom of Changelings through its barrier. It almost worked, except for that darn Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Curse their friendship!

You have no night abilities, but because you are technically two people, (in disguise), you may confer with your alter ego, and share your knowledge in this quicktopic. If you are found out and eliminated, you may no longer participate in discussion with your alter ego. You know for a fact that your alter ego is aligned with you, because well, it's you!

In short, you are the Town Mason.

You are aligned with the Those of Whom Hate Friendship, and win when anypony who supports friendship has been mercilessly slaughtered.

(I'll edit it with colors and stuff later)

It's now Day 2. With 7 alive, 4 hammers. No hammer by phase end means no lynch. You have 72.5 hours in phase, as phase ends at 1p EST /12p CST on Saturday, Feb 1.

Edited by Elieson

##Vote: Refa

On top of what he's already done, Refa lurked hard through phase end yesterday, only showing up to save his own skin rather than really contributing much to it and refusing to claim which reads to me like scum who wasn't sure what to fakeclaim and didn't have time to think of one that he thought would save him.
If another informative role exists they should probably out now with whatever results they have, since the masons are apparently legit and I'm kinda doubting that town would have two investigative roles on top of that, imo, although other people should probably weigh in on this first?
Will check over other people tomorrow afternoon, don't really feel up to doing much else wrt this game right now.

Since I still have to process the information I've gathered and it's late I'll keep this post to my townreads. Not like it's hard to guess who I think is scum after this.

Prims: No, I don't want him lynched. As I stated, Prims stopped seeming that scummy after how he dealt with the game when the deadline was close, even if his case on me was awful. I'm not talking about the speedwagon on Kirsche; if he was scum he would have put a very convincent act while on pressure and I think it's unlikely for him to do so. Since I know my townreads before deadline suck I checked again, and I can definitely say that I've changed my opinion. Town.

Refa: I get that most people think he's scummy but at two different points I thought he was neutral leaning town and then forgot about it. It's just gut though.

I don't get what's so scummy from SB's case, Refa pointed out he was there before a lynch on him was a possibility. I checked and his vote was on Kay, while he had a townread on Blitz (each of the wagons which had 2 votes at the time), it was hard if not impossible to change the lynch at that time. Maybe meta would be useful to clear things up, does Refa usually take active part hours before the lynch?

I don't know why he refused to claim, though, but refusing to claim like that is so scummy that I don't see scum doing so.

Neutral leaning town. I still need to consider the cases on him but I think he'll stay like that.

Blitz: I already said this when I stopped voting him, but his posts feel townie now, specially as the deadline was getting close. I'm going to quote a few examples:

did Kay just vanish to run away from my accusations of her not going after a Kirsche lynch?

Paranoid thoughts

my thought on Kay is that I do not agree with most of her thoughts and most of the stuff she has posted so far, but at least she thought things through from her end, however, there is something I do not like about her and I would like to find out what that is

Here Blitz is trying to understand how his and Kay's thoughts relate from a very townie perspective. I don't know how to explain this better, but I wouldn't expect scum to hold such a perspective.

... I definitely thought I had saved more quotes. Even if I just point out two examples there are definitely some more. I'll look for them if someone thinks it's needed.

If I had just seen him do one townie thing it could still be acting, but I think everything would be hard to fake. Town.

There's at least one question that I have to bring up for him to answer, but now I should sleep.

hiya everyone, looks like this place hasn't started moving yet, so it would be nice if we had some more thoughts

first off, since BBM died (I was really hoping that wouldn't happen, but looks like it did)

so, we know Proto's slot is town mason (btw Elie, any chance for BBM to fill the spot for Proto?)

so, about Kirsche, looks like I was entirely wrong about the Kirsche + Kay scumteam, but we know he was a vanilla, if I role specced a little, I would assume there to be 3 vanillas in total along with mason and 2 other PRs (don't ask me what they could be, I couldn't figure it out yet)

I know my role is a vanilla as well

so, assuming Mitsuki is telling the truth and is actually town rolechecker and SB really is a vanilla (and not scum godfather)

I really don't think Refa could be a vanilla too (I said Refa was a vanilla in my list cause he is acting like a roleless guy in the game)

combined with his loads of nothingness throghout the day and not even claiming properly

I will

Refa, could you please claim properly, with character as well?

(btw, I think a Kay + Refa works pretty well too, but after last time, I will wait a little to push my thoughts)

also, in other scenario, we have Mitsuki as a scum rolecop checking a town SB,which also puts Refa as scum from my PoV

the other scenario (assuming no 3rd parties) is where they are both scum, but I don't feel they are scum teaming up

and as the last scenerio, we have SB as a scum godfather, which if that is the case, I must say we are very unlucky

other people should also put in some thoughts

On top of what he's already done, Refa lurked hard through phase end yesterday, only showing up to save his own skin rather than really contributing much to it and refusing to claim which reads to me like scum who wasn't sure what to fakeclaim and didn't have time to think of one that he thought would save him.

Considering I posted well before I even became a counterwagon (because one of my town reads became unviable), that's not actually the case.

so, assuming Mitsuki is telling the truth and is actually town rolechecker and SB really is a vanilla (and not scum godfather)

I really don't think Refa could be a vanilla too (I said Refa was a vanilla in my list cause he is acting like a roleless guy in the game)

combined with his loads of nothingness throghout the day and not even claiming properly

I will

W-what? Scum Godfather? There isn't even a claimed cop, how do you draw such a conclusion?

Refa, could you please claim properly, with character as well?

(btw, I think a Kay + Refa works pretty well too, but after last time, I will wait a little to push my thoughts)

also, in other scenario, we have Mitsuki as a scum rolecop checking a town SB,which also puts Refa as scum from my PoV

the other scenario (assuming no 3rd parties) is where they are both scum, but I don't feel they are scum teaming up

and as the last scenerio, we have SB as a scum godfather, which if that is the case, I must say we are very unlucky

other people should also put in some thoughts

Your scenarios confuse me. If I was scumbuddies with Kay, why would I be advocating for her lynch throughout most of D1? Your second seems to rely solely on the fact that I have a townread on Mitsuki, which is dumb considering flipped town also had a townread on her. And the last one just confuses me.

Also I still don't want to claim unless I absolutely have too. Why are you so insistent on this, how is that really going to benefit town? As far as character goes, I'm King Sombra.

Still find Kay scummy from stuff I said yesterday. To summarize:

-I still think her position on BBM/Proto was scummy, but apparently multiple people (including Proto WTF) are like "It's OK for someone to think that claimed masons are suspicious despite saying that masons always claim at the start of D1, that totally makes sense". Still throwing an "I told you so" here.

-Pointing out the flaws in someone's accusation is a chainsaw defense, but according to the MAFIA WIKI, that's only scummy when the person you were defending flips scum, and well...yeah. So dropping that point.

-I already said I wasn't voting a townread, yet she continuously says that's what I did. OK, I know it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but this still really annoys me.

-Also her read on Blitz just sounds like a reason to be suspicious of him for doing otherwise townie things. Yet she complained about kirsche's Blitz case because I don't know.

-Prims vote is bad because it reads like a pressure vote except there was probably no chance he was getting lynched that phase. What actually made him scummier than kirsche/Mitsuki in your eyes?

-Agree with her in regards to her attack on kirsche though, I really don't see how that was subtle.

-I said that overexplaining is a town tell, and that my scumread on BBM was STRONGER than that. Seriously, I'm sick of talking about this.

-I'm reading your ISO right now and I have no idea what reply you're talking about (to Blitz about the Proto/Mitsuki thing, but I can't find it). Also why would you really care what I have to say about that if you were scumreading me at that point?

-Saying that Mitsuki could be scum but then right afterwards saying that she did not want Mitsuki lynched strikes me as suspicious. Like OK, anyone can theoretically be scum besides yourself FYPOV, but I don't get why you need to point that out.

##Vote: Kay

Also going to do some ISOing later on. Get hype.

Also Mitsuki, who do you think is scum? You've only talked about 3 of the players and have townreads (or I guess null, leaning town in my case) for all three of them. Not including yourself, that would mean there are uhhh...123 more people in the game. Well 2 because lol Proto. Do you think SB and Kay are the scumteam?

I try and do stuff and then get distracted. Urk.

@Mitsuki, If you think I'm a mafia goon with masons/your role/probably something else then I think you're kidding yourself.

@Refa: why would Kay attack the mason claim and then kill it night 1? At most this is null.

Casemaking now. If I haven't done anything in 2 hours, yell at me.

Pedit:

>"can you walk the dog"

ffs