My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

(but actually I don't consider Refa a last minute decision cuz people have been on him all day)

This. It's not like it won't tell us anything.

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest you claim and build a case on someone else worth a lynch (I will say you can have 7 mins, so that we can move to someone else if we have to)

I think I have a good idea on what your claim is though

Writing takes time.

I think that the other scum is either Kirsche or SB, but I haven't really thought much about that, it just popped up on my mind recently so ugh

##Unvote

##Vote: Kirsche

I'll switch to Refa if necessary (not me over me), but I prefer this lynch.

Refa make a post and claim while you are at it and while you are at it, you better start playing better from the next day forward, or I hope everyone pulls a lynch on you

My claim is not going to help things.

Whatever, reading kirsche.

-I think it's weird that he waffles on Blitz in the first post he makes. Like at first he's like "yeah Blitz posting like a normal person isn't scummy" but then he thinks Blitz is scummy because of a weak defense of me? Yet later on he says the votes on me are playing up my scumminess, it's like what.

-Agree with what he said about Kay though, actually all of his non quote comments in his first post seem OK to me (well not the part that called me scum FMPOV)

-Also not really sure how Blitz's actions can be qualified as voteparking, seems like a misrep to me.

-While I thought Blitz disregarding his whole post seemed like bad play, it seemed like it was way too easy a point to jump on. Like I don't see scum just saying outright "lol gg ignoring you".

Verdict: It kind of bothers me that all of my issues with him are his Blitz case, but I guess when he only has two major cases that's to be expected (I don't really want to delve into his case on me because lol bias). Him over me is part of it, but I do genuinely think he's scummy too sooo....

##Unvote

##Vote: kirsche

also, take a note that Kay after saying all that stuff against Kirsche still fails to agree a lynch on him

Because it would be a standard last-minute turbolynch and would tell us very little, so if he was town it would be even worse. I'm also kinda second-guessing my scumread on him because he was being a jerk and I'm worried my emotions were affecting my read.

Also Blitzy, if I was scum, I'd just let Mitsuki be lynched, if I needed to contribute it would be completely acceptable as Not Me Over Me, so why would I advocate lynching someone at the last minute? I'd be choosing to either be very blatantly responsible for a ML, or lynch one of my scumbuddies, over an easy lynch which I wouldn't have responsibility for. Mitsuki would pretty much have to be my scumbuddy, too, and I'd have made it pretty obvious by being so determined not to lynch her, she would almost certainly be lynched after me.

like right now I'm hard townreading Blitz and Kay after considering their general effort level + some recent deadline posts. Mitsuki is a dumb nerd but also probably town. Proto and BBM are masons and SB is playing less stoic that he does as mafia, so PoE b*tch

plus kirsche did some scummy shit so let's lynch him

##Unvote

##Vote: kirsche

I'm gonna feel dumb if I'm wrong but I don't think I'm wrong so HEH

the fact that you care so much about what I think of you bugs me

also, you are not actually agreeing on a Kirsche lynch, so my suspicion still stands

we could just wait for the timer and decide what to do the next phase if we are wrong and what we should do if we are right

(one of us might not be around the next day phase)

I think if we are right, we should go after Kay and look into SB as well

if we are wrong, we should look into Mitsuki and (I actually do not have a back up plan :( )

^^role list, what?

like right now I'm hard townreading Blitz and Kay after considering their general effort level + some recent deadline posts. Mitsuki is a dumb nerd but also probably town. Proto and BBM are masons and SB is playing less stoic that he does as mafia, so PoE b*tch

if you think me and kirsche are scumbuddies why would I try to create a counterwagon on him on D1 seriously

but then again i don't see why you'd help enable the kirsche lynch as his scumbuddy when you had a perfectly valid reason to be voting mitsuki

prims stop being so hard to read seriously