• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i was worryin about my film analysis the entire weekend but my bestfriend teacher gave it back to me today and he said it was very solid and thorough and i am relieved

Spoiler

also that was just setup for an INTERTEXTUAL  analysis that he told us today is to be 5 pages double spaced and my thing over only one of the movies was six pages single-spaced so i already have plenty to work with heh

i was worryin about my film analysis the entire weekend but my bestfriend teacher gave it back to me today and he said it was very solid and thorough and i am relieved

Spoiler

also that was just setup for an INTERTEXTUAL  analysis that he told us today is to be 5 pages double spaced and my thing over only one of the movies was six pages single-spaced so i already have plenty to work with heh

Spoiler

O MAN IN FILM STUDIES TODAY WE WALKED OVER TO THE PERFORMING ARTS ANNEX AND WATCHED THREE PLAYS AND ONE OF THEM WAS RLY GOOD

it was about this poor guy who accidentally ends up having to act as the protagonist as a play three minutes before it starts and then we watched the actual "play" play and everyone was reciting their lines but he was just reacting to it in real time and idk what play it was but it mixed hamlet in i think. at one point he had to give a soliloquy and he was rly confused and it was so good i couldn't stop laughing

to top it off it was directed by the super prodigious actor guy in my film class!! wow i'm mad because i will never be that talented

Spoiler

"you traveled the world recently, did you not?"

"uh yes i guess i did"

"how was china"

"very large, china"

"and how was japan"

"very small, japan"

was one of my favourites 

IT's so good to have tomorrow free. Heh, they give us October 12 free... well, the actual free day got moved for tomorrow. Probably to turn it into a three-day weekend. Eh, can't complain.