So What Do You Guys Think About An "SF Cupid Messenger Event" Occuring In Honour of Valentine's Day?

Randoman

SF Cupid Messenger Event Poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is an SF Cupid Messenger Event a good idea?

I was contemplating running an event on SF where SF members would be able to anonymously send nice and heartwarming messages (that would be checked to ensure they're such and not rude) to other SF members, but when I mentioned it to a few other SF members, they were all against it.

So I wanted to get the opinions of other SF members before I decide or not. Also, I don't have to be the one running it if you guys don't trust me enough. If anyone wants to be the one running such an event, feel free to volunteer.

I personally can't see too much going wrong with it, except for things like SF members being jealous or bitter for not getting any messages from this event or things like Integrity brutally murdering anyone that messages Freohr or Tangerine maiming anyone that messages Red Fox of Fire.

We can already send nice messages, we're already hidden behind the veil of the internet, how much more anonymity do we need lol

Wait. "Anonymous heartwarming messages" on V-day? Sounds kinda creepy. I mean, there's no harm in it, but still.

Edited by Nami

I really do not care one way or the other. Valentine's Day is not going to be spent here on the forums anyway. I have big plans that night involving large Nordic men and a lot of booze.

But i do think its an ok idea. Ive seen those kinds of ideas on other forums and they are generally rather fun.

No.

Not only to the question the thread is posing, but I hate when people type like that (in the thread title).

But that's the proper way to make a title.

EDIT: oh and I'd like to know why everyone thinks this is a bad idea

I think it's a cute event and I'd definitely participate

Edited by Esme