Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

Rage, SB was too fast! Yeah, the self-vote is really pretty weird, DA BEAR, I dun get it. I'd be curious to how he'd know Eli were scum without any sort of role info abilities. I dunno, DA BEAR's vote seems like surrendering to the inevitable, I don't see any town reason why you'd want yourself lynched.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't really (unless he's like vengeful I guess), but I can't see the scum benefit either honestly. Besides WIFOM. I looked at his ISO besides that though and honestly I'm not that bothered by him.

Also lol @ Shin scumreading bearclaw with something that would indicate that he's sure bearclaw is scum but not actually voting bearclaw. Hmmmmmm....

rage cut

bear's claim behaviour is very similar to refa in MLP so yeah.

nah Bear didn't attempt to sell out his scumbuddy(s) yet if he were scum

I think he's more frustrated town imo

rage cut

bear's claim behaviour is very similar to refa in MLP so yeah.

The difference in playstyles between me and Refa is so huge it's not even funny.

Like seriously, you're judging my behavior by something someone else did? What?

why would town do what you're doing?

I'm obviously third party

also I'd like to note that if Bear's claim is legit we're about to lynch our doctor

So do you find Eury to be scummy or are you just voting because you don't want me lynched.

I would post less but I always get ninja'd like 5 times per post

also I'd like to note that if Bear's claim is legit we're about to lynch our doctor

our doctor who can only act for one more night anyway if he's legit

although tbh i'm starting to get cold feet after remembering the trainwreck that was the first 3 days of touhou nocfia so yeah

although tbh i'm starting to get cold feet after remembering the trainwreck that was the first 3 days of touhou nocfia so yeah

I'm unsure what you mean by this.

I'm not planning on posting my role PM btw.

Ugh.... I'm fairly confident bear is scum, but I really don't want to potentially mislynch doctor.....

##Unvote

If she's here, Eury should claim.

If you think I'm scum vote me. 1 more chance at protection isn't worth mislynching (hypothetical logic though b/c im not scum)

So do you find Eury to be scummy or are you just voting because you don't want me lynched.

I would post less but I always get ninja'd like 5 times per post

Eury is bugging me based upon questionable content and general tone, but that's not unusual tbf.

I think it's a bit of both. I didn't want you lynched anyway, because I felt that you were town regardless.

Also lol @ Shin scumreading bearclaw with something that would indicate that he's sure bearclaw is scum but not actually voting bearclaw. Hmmmmmm....

I said I was actually rather confused, I have no idea why he'd make such claims on Eli's alignment as town, yet it seems like a death-wish if he were scum. I'd still much prefer a Kopf lynch, for reasons mentioned before, but DA BEAR is better than a universal loss.

SUppose it needs some explanation. refa refused to claim when about to be lynched, eventually claimed doc. Irrelevant of the meta, it is bad play. Part of me thought the same as Poly last time which helped lead to a prims mislynch and then a town loss.

Don't time have to properly read eury. SB's case doesn't seem unreasonable though.

Kopf's case I don't disagree with either. If it came down to him v eury I'd vote him because he's had more chance to defend himself.

refa is a dumb scumlord because I mentioned bear in my opening post 4 hours before the 12-hour mark, I didn't want to vote anyone until I had time to consider my post. I had just assumed bbm and shinori were consolidating but I will look at them tomorrow.

I'm a 1 shot follower 3 shot doctor.

I doubt there is another doc with 2 shots along with two roleblockers.

That's enough to convince me. Shinori wasn't enthusiastic about a bear lynch earlier, so I can't see why he'd withhold this information unless he thought it was necessary to CC bear.

##Vote: bearclaw

Votals The Fourth:

bearclaw (4): Baldrick, BBM, Shinori, Green Poet

Kopfjager (2): Shin, Eurykins

Eurykins (2): SB, Flan

Elieson (1): bearclaw

Not Voting (5): kirsche, Kopfjager, scorri, Elieson, Refa

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to hammer, 4 to lynch at deadline. There is 1 hour left in the phase.

Also I didn't doc anyone as stated above which is why I believe sincerly that one of the two people that were roleblocked was the scum killer. Thus why I heavily pushed SB because his reactions towards me seemed like he didn't like it.

wheeeee. I'm still not scum.

Town does seem to have a lot of protection, nothing much to say about that.

I have no idea why Shinori decided to CC me. I was the top lynch candidate regardless... he's just adding another guy to scum's hitlist.

Okay Shinori is probably legit and bearclaw and BBM are probably scumbuddies.

I was honestly wifoming on it because I thought scum!Bear would try harder but I guess I was wrong?

##Unvote

##Vote: bearclaw