Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hooked BBM.

yeah

scorri: We're not lynching among not one but two people who were hooked when the mafia's kill could also have been blocked by a Doctor, or the mafia could have also tried to kill Fleur, seeing as she said her role was like Tracker (it wasn't but whatever). Do you have any opinions on who is scum off posts?

Refa, is there any question you actually want me to answer?

Sorry, I have like 100 extremely dry pages of biology to read right now and devoted too much time to another game as it is. That might also be why I sound a little snippy right now.

Actually going to sleep now, the only other role info we need outing is if BBM got hooked or not. I don't want to wake up to a D2 massclaim.

Duplicate roles can exist but three town hookers is unlikely as hell, and I have more reasons behind my vote which I posted yesterday so. I believe Green is a hooker, but it's the alignment part I find suspicious.

Refa, why would you be?

Wait nvm the hook was aimed at Green at first if Poly is telling the truth, so it's more likely to have come from Refa actually.

I'm super confused right now.

Well, we (myself & Marth) were going to actually drive BBM with GP instead, but I was more concerned that SB might be a power role than BBM (since iirc neither claimed a role).

Wait. Hold da fuck up. I gotta read back a couple posts, I think I missed something here.

Refa, why would you be?

?

Hooker's not a town-exclusive role?

Nope, it's not.

Or as previously said, that both scum and me were aiming at Fluer, since she did kinda make a big target out of herself right off the bat... if for differing reasons >_<

That...seems pretty unlikely.

Ugh, so confused now.

Ugh BBM confirmed what

THIRD HOOKER DO YOU EXIST

Wait... assuming "hooker" = "follower," doesn't that mean that RD, Fleur and I were all hookers?

That...seems pretty unlikely.

Why do you say that? I think scum definitely would have NKed her, given how active and pro-town she was.

Refa's confirmed that I declared his night action correctly. I don't see why you don't believe my claim.

That was what I was responding to about your alignment.

Refa I don't know why you were confused at not beig redirected by Poly when you never claimed to have targetted me or Green in the first place. It's weird.

Hooker's not a town-exclusive role?

nyewp

Also you're this hooker/follower variant or whatever the fuck

ALSO ALSO HOLD DA FUCK UP I GOT A THEORY BREWING IN MY BEARDED HEAD

If SBuh and BBM were both hooked and scum had no NK (assuming Kopf's vig claim is legit), then one of the two is likely scum, because of the lack of a scum-aligned NK, at least that we're aware of.

Either that or Kopf's vig shot and scum's NK were both targeting Fleur, which fucks up my theory entirely. This option would kinda suck, since it gives no associative whatevers.

Or, in a THIRD option, Kopf is a straight-up scum vig (see: Paper in FE6 mafia) who's the only source of scum killing power.

Also also also, I re-read SBuh, BBM & GP already. BBM looks bad with the RD flip, Sbuh I'm indifferent on, and I'm just gonna assume GP's claim is legit as this particular moment, unless someone can shoot down her claim.

^^Because he claimed that he drove both of the people who got hooked, so it didn't matter either way. That's what bothered me, because I never got redirected. Didn't notice where he said GP, that was my bad.

Ugh, so confused now.

Wait... assuming "hooker" = "follower," doesn't that mean that RD, Fleur and I were all hookers?

Hooker is roleblocker.

and cut, ffs

um no

Fleur had no roleblocking capabilities (which, btw, is usually called hooking) at all

If there is a third hooker, it's probably scum.

That was what I was responding to about your alignment.

Refa I don't know why you were confused at not beig redirected by Poly when you never claimed to have targetted me or Green in the first place. It's weird.

This is... actually a good point, SBuh. A Roofa scumslip perhaps? tbh, I don't really want to vote him until after I've read over his ISO, but I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink BBM was on him whenever he wasn't voting RD during the day, and Refa did vote him this phase, so eh...

Also all of this rolespec is probably making Manix rolling in his grave. Already stated why I found BBM scummy last phase, so I don't feel like my vote is based on rolespec alone and therefore I'm fine with it. I'll need to ISO SB, it is possible that some other Hooker blocked the NK, I guess.

cut again what the fuck

Refa, where did GP claim that she got roleblocked? IIRC, she's claiming roleblocker, not roleblockee.

One of the people who got hooked is scum: Either that or our vig is a liar, but I'm inclined to like the roleblocked theory better.

shinori stahp parroting me jk homie you're cool I'll trust you unlike in FE6

cut again what the fuck

Refa, where did GP claim that she got roleblocked? IIRC, she's claiming roleblocker, not roleblockee.

*ahem* I said that you claimed that you drove two people, and that you said they were both roleblocked. Considering SB already claimed roleblocked, the logical conclusion to draw from that is that you bussed (haha, OK drove) SB and BBM. Already said I didn't notice you wrote GB (wait...GB is Grassbridger too holy shit revelations) and that was my bad.

Yes, that's right.

According to Refa, he knows for certain that he wasn't roleblocked that night. I'm assuming this means that you'd be informed if you were blocked, and can say that I didn't receive any such notification.

Right, ok.

Here's what we have:

Kop claims to have vigged Fleur

GP followed Refa and saw him roleblocking someone

Refa claimed to block BBM which BBM confirmed

SB also claimed blocked and redirected to himself.

Poly/Marth slot claims to have driven SB and GP.

So, what this means is the following:

We have two claimed hooks, one of whom acted last night and one of whom did not (Refa and GP). We have two claimed people who were blocked last night (BBM and SB). This means either GP is lying, or there's a third hook out there. Now, lets look at the situation where GP is lying. To do that, he would have had to target himself, which is a complete waste of an action, and thus not very likely. That means that there's almost certainly a third hook out there (or I suppose Refa and BBM could be scum buddies) and that third hook is likely scum since they targeted a claimed follower.

We have a claimed redirecting action (Poly/Marth) and someone who claims to have been redirected. SB: Did you target GP last night? If so, that means that you probably just got redirected to yourself and then blocked. If not, that means we have a second redirect out there. Null on alignment, but leaning slightly more towards Poly/Marth being town trying to redirect away from claimed follower.

So yeah. That should be a decent summary. Now excuse me while I go reread.

wow it's like neither of you even read what I said about why lynching between me and SB is bad.

a) There are probably unclaimed protection roles, unless you guys think that Hookers who are probably limited shot are the only protection town has.

b) There's a possibility that Fleur was also the mafia NK. She crumbed and said her role was redundant with Tracker, which implied investigation. And nobody really looked that townie yesterday anyways, so if people are going to argue against this through "Fleur was scummy!" they should also suggest who exactly would have been a good NK last night for the mafia to make.