Serenes Arena Cup I (BALDRICK WINS)

Espinosa

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZM PM'd me an unfinished version of his team so I was wondering if I could have Athena's as well.

Also, I think it might be a good idea if PKL took over me vs. Vennobennu because Horace appears to be busy (and should leave on vacation shortly afterwards). Can I have a confirmation that PKL has the final version of Venno's team, so that the only thing that's left is me sending my team to PKL?

Me running ZM vs. Athena (or co-running with PKL) would then make sense considering that would make PKL pretty overloaded while I barely have anything to do after finishing 4 round 1 games.

Round 2 / Losers' round 1 games could be done anytime; so far I only have Randa's team. There's no rush here at all considering some round 1 matches are lagging behind with one yet to begin.

Ill have my team ready to vs PKL tonight, espi.

Pkl, are we in agreement still?

Not to change teams? Or what was it lol? Anyway, I might not be able to start tonight and if we're changing teams, I definetely dont have a new planned team yet.

So me vs. Vennobennu is going somewhere now; that's good.

I have ZM's complete team in PM now, so I just need Athena's to kick off.

Send me ZM's team I'll kick it off instead and we can colab-host.

And now for something completely different... Round 1 usage statistics:

k35x.png

1. Rolf - 9 / 56%

mtai.png / oi2g.png

2. Giffca / Boyd - 8 / 50%

hrwh.png

3. Ike - 7 / 44%

2qcnrtc.png

4. Tauroneo - 6 / 38%

okla.png

5. Brom - 5 / 31%

Followed by these guys:

4 - Mist, Nephenee

2 - Oscar, Makalov, Shinon, Gatrie, Mia, Largo, Nasir, Naesala, Elincia

1 - Kieran, Zihark, Titania, Soren, Marcia, Jill, Astrid, Tanith, Calill, Lethe, Ulki

0 - Tibarn (!!!), Ena, Stefan, Ranulf, Geoffrey, Rhys, Ilyana, Mordecai, Muarim, Tormod, Devdan, Janaff, Haar, Lucia, Bastian, Volke, Sothe, Reyson

Treat these statistics as they are... Just who we happened to include in our teams, whether it paid off in the end or not, and not any sort of instructions or indication of worth. I'm sure we all learnt our lessons regardless.

Kill count stats soon to follow when the last two Round 1 games are over (should be a nice complement).

Edited by Espinosa

I'm really surprised at the demand for Rolf. Is it just deadeye and undouble-able speed that makes him so darn valuable?

I guess the accuracy support on T is worth noting...

Edited by Elieson

I can't speak for other people, but I thought for me bows would be useful for dealing damage without getting countered early on (Provoke came in useful for that therefore) and also for seeing if I can find information on other teams. He had the better stats, and as you say Tauroneo support as well. I've no idea if that's what other people used Rolf for, but I figured it might work. It kinda did.

Then fine, same team go (shuffle equipment if you want, but lock skills I guess).

Ok, my team is resubmitted officially for vs PKL Because lazy me said copypasta is actually pretty cool.

Yeah... Any idea how Horace is doing? His match against Psych was actually the first match I posted on the forums. Ironic how it's the only one that hasn't finished yet.

Beginning with tomorrow, I'll be able to start hosting the round 2 / losers' round 1 matches, so everyone can start sending me their teams. Already have Elieson's and Randa's teams, so if PKL and Dio can PM me theirs, those two games could begin earlier than the rest. I'm a good deal busier nowadays but we should keep matches progressing at a steady pace regardless.

PKL, could you host Dandragon vs. me? I should cook up a team for that tomorrow; it's more or less shaped in my head already.

Yeah... Any idea how Horace is doing? His match against Psych was actually the first match I posted on the forums. Ironic how it's the only one that hasn't finished yet.

Beginning with tomorrow, I'll be able to start hosting the round 2 / losers' round 1 matches, so everyone can start sending me their teams. Already have Elieson's and Randa's teams, so if PKL and Dio can PM me theirs, those two games could begin earlier than the rest. I'm a good deal busier nowadays but we should keep matches progressing at a steady pace regardless.

PKL, could you host Dandragon vs. me? I should cook up a team for that tomorrow; it's more or less shaped in my head already.

Sure. Weren't the teams the same for Elieson vs me? Or did he change?