Why Does Everyone Think The Sleeve In My Avatar Is... Something Else?

Randoman

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 'bout we turn this into "Guess the Poster's Pony Thread" or something more relevant? :P:

I was hoping thats what would happen...

Im guessing yours, clipsey. Your favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle.

lol one of those two is my arguable least favorite

If it wasn't for Freohr post, I would've incorrectly guessed Rarity. >_<

Anyways, since you seem to be a funny, witty, over the top guy, it just felt fitting that Pinkie Pie or Rarity would be your favourite. Though since you mentioned one of them is your least favourite, I thought it'd be Rarity rather than Pinkie Pie since I thought Rarity's drama queen and somewhat snobbish personality would grate your gears more than Pinkie Pie's obliviousness and airheadedness.

Maybe I'm really overthinking people's favourite ponies...

Guess mine. Its really not who you think it is either.

Dude. Rarity is pretty awesome. Rainbow Dash is my least favorite.

Fashion Horse and Farmer Horse are my favorites.

Fast Horse bothers me for some reason.

Yeah, Rainbow Dash is also my least favourite of the mane six. I've never really been fond of characters that are too arrogant or show-offy.

As for Loki's favourite... I think it'd be Applejack. Loki seems to be a calm, level headed person, and Twilight Sparkle seems like too obvious an answer and Loki even hinted that "it's not who I think," so that leaves Applejack as the next most level-headed and logical person of the mane six.

Coincidentally Randoman, I'm curious what you think mine could be too.

Twilight Sparkle, due to your calm and level-headed demeanor.

Wait, if I continue this, everyone's favourite will be Twilight Sparkle.

How 'bout we turn this into "Guess the Poster's Pony Thread" or something more relevant? :P:

I'm for it, but you'll have to do it since I don't have mod powers (and I wouldn't want them anyways since the tempation to misuse them would be too great).

I'm not going to allow anyone to guess mine without education. My favorite pony is the one with the cowboy hat. However, I've never watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Well, Applejack is a hard working apple farm pony who's quite the go getter and tomboy (though not as much as Rainbow Dash). She also really close to her family, has a good relationship with them, and even when she's with her friends and not her family, she plays the "older sister role" quite a bit.

Wait... you'd kind of have to know the other 5 of the mane six before having a favourite. Yeah, I guess you kind of have to watch the show to know for sure who's your favourite of the main cast.

As for Loki's favourite... I think it'd be Applejack. Loki seems to be a calm, level headed person, and Twilight Sparkle seems like too obvious an answer and Loki even hinted that "it's not who I think," so that leaves Applejack as the next most level-headed and logical person of the mane six.

*Error buzzer sound*

Nej. My favorite pony in the entire Equestria-verse is Princess Luna. Good try though. Out of the mane six, Twilight Sparkle is my favorite followed by Rarity and Fluttershy. Im ok with Applejack. Pinkie is funny in small doses. Rainbow Dash sits in the scrappy corner with Trixie. Im very partial to Zecora and Spike too. Like those two are up there on God Tier Pony Characters List.

I'm for it, but you'll have to do it since I don't have mod powers (and I wouldn't want them anyways since the tempation to misuse them would be too great).

You can change the title of your own topic if you edit the OP within the Full Editor; I assume that's what you're talking about.

Twilight Sparkle, due to your calm and level-headed demeanor.

Wait, if I continue this, everyone's favourite will be Twilight Sparkle.

That sounds more like who I'd resemble, not my most favorite. lol

Which for the record, that's be Fluttershy. Though not counting them 6, then it's Discord. Totally Q's successor....

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I was hoping thats what would happen...

Im guessing yours, clipsey. Your favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle.

Nope!

Also, Randoman, you're free to change the topic title, just as Euklyd said. Of course, this IS Far from the Forest, where irrelevance is rampant~!

Am I the only one here who likes Rainbow Dash? ;u;

If here means this topic, then I dunno =3

If here means SF, then nope! I know a few others!

.... I don't really see any of them often (or at all) though~

"mane six"

no

no i will literally shit over everything you love

see i do have a spirit animal, and it's righteous fucking fury, you piece of shit

^^^ This is an accurate representation of my thoughts ^^^

On topic, the only pony that comes to mind for me is the derpy postmaster. Does that one have a name?

On topic, the only pony that comes to mind for me is the derpy postmaster. Does that one have a name?

You want the one before or after the controversy? Wait, you mean the one with the cross-eyes, right?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You want the one before or after the controversy? Wait, you mean the one with the cross-eyes, right?

Both, preferably. Never heard about the controversy; I can imagine how it came about, but didn't think a character with only a few seconds of screentime would cause too much trouble...

(and yes, I do mean the cross-eyed one.)

Both, preferably. Never heard about the controversy; I can imagine how it came about, but didn't think a character with only a few seconds of screentime would cause too much trouble...

(and yes, I do mean the cross-eyed one.)

Well, her name is Derpy. At least before the controversy. I don't know if she got renamed after that.