Why Does Everyone Think The Sleeve In My Avatar Is... Something Else?

Randoman

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh eight equals d always reminded me more of the smilie, 8D, except for the knowledge in the back of my head that it meant penis

Edited by Rehab

now we can use fluttershy's cocksleeve to battle Aganhim

Can the shovel be used to deflect agnahim's shots in LttP? I'm just curious because I never tried doing it in that game. I think I remember it being usable against the nightmare version of agnahim in link's awakening...right?

I only know of it working against the nightmare version but afaiac that is the only version that matters because LA and LADX are the top-down Zelda games.

LttP was pretty bro I guess but it doesn't have all the feels.

Can the shovel be used to deflect agnahim's shots in LttP? I'm just curious because I never tried doing it in that game. I think I remember it being usable against the nightmare version of agnahim in link's awakening...right?

i don't know about the shovel, but the net can!

lol i ran a twilight sparkle avatar for months and nobody gave me shit for it

i was literally Twilight Sparkle on steam, name and avatar, for two consecutive years

You always struck me as a Pinkie Pie or Rarity kind of person.

Then again, I'm really horrible at accurately guessing people's favourite ponies...

*ahem*

In my initial response to ZM, "turned to the dark side" was more about the fanbase that I had grown to hate than the show itself, and I really wasn't being all that serious to begin with, hence my second response.

My quote here isn't even a response to your avi. People were guessing what your next avi would be and that was my guess after you gave a hint. Though to be fair, I can understand how the ellipses would imply that it was a complaint.

I've always been indifferent to the show itself, and I'm not even bothered by the fanbase much anymore after I came to realization that all fanbases are terrible and I shouldn't bother wasting the energy to hate on them.

...But to be frank, I can't say I'm the biggest fan of your avi/sig.I have seen worse though

Fair enough. I can understand hating on fanbases excessively and prejudicedly since I did the same for fanbases of certain series (like Metal Gear Solid, Zelda, Jugdral FE, though I've toned it down). Though ZM did get rather upset at all those negative posts he got, to the point where he actually PMed me to vent off some steam. Then again, I was the one that convinced him to use an Applejack avatar. It started with me seeing Little Al using a Twilight Sparkle avatar, feeling bad for him in regards to likely getting bashed on for it and him being alone in his MLP liking, so I decided to use a Fluttershy avatar (actual pony form, and not humanized) so he wouldn't be alone. I also tried to get others to use pony sig/avatars as well (I even tried to get a "mane six" of SF going), but in the end, only ZM joined in as Applejack and that didn't turn out too well for him.

Yeah, I know your "...it's MLP" comment was before I used my Fluttershy sig/avatar and was only vaguely nagative. I just included your post so the "*jumps off a bridge*" comment and all the other negative posts I quoted after it would make sense and people would have a better context of the posts. I mean, it's not like I included ZM's "I'm still not a brony. ;/" post to provide examples of negative posts to MLP related sigs/avatars, though I can see why you thought I thought your post was negative. And even if all the other posts after your "...it's MLP" post was in response to knowing that my sig/avatar would be MLP related and not to me actually using an MLP sig/avatar at the time, it still shows how much people hate on the series and the fanbase (I acknowledge that you personally try to keep the hate under control and to yourself, though I can't say the same for the people that posted after you in that thread).

You always struck me as a Pinkie Pie or Rarity kind of person.

Then again, I'm really horrible at accurately guessing people's favourite ponies...

lol one of those two is my arguable least favorite

Guess mine. Its really not who you think it is either.

lol one of those two is my arguable least favorite

Dude. Rarity is pretty awesome. Rainbow Dash is my least favorite.

Well it can't be Rarity so it must be Pinkie Pie

Aiku you never told me ;u;

probably because i don't usually talk about the things i don't like, because i'd rather talk about the things i do

probably because i don't usually talk about the things i don't like, because i'd rather talk about the things i do

So any of those times I just happily talked about Pinkie Pie you just nod along and say uh huh? ;u;

You were afraid of hurting my feelings weren't yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu

..... Or.... maybe I just never spoke about her around you after all~

So any of those times I just happily talked about Pinkie Pie you just nod along and say uh huh? ;u;

You were afraid of hurting my feelings weren't yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu

..... Or.... maybe I just never spoke about her around you after all~

no it's because i respect that you like things that i don't like so i'm just happy for you instead

Edited by Integrity

Guess mine. Its really not who you think it is either.

Haha, you trickster, if he's horrible at guessing then of course it won't be what he may think.

Coincidentally Randoman, I'm curious what you think mine could be too.