School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

Raymond- why Haze over Rajam when you seem to actually find the latter suspicious? And if you want to make a content prodvote, why Haze over, say, Shinori, who made two non-content posts even at a point when stuff was actually going on?

Well, this is D1, and there's not yet a lot to go on. I'd rather use the time to make people talk than to focus on one or two people right away.

I checked Shinori, but decided not to prod him just yet because he said he'd make a content post when he woke up anyway. If you'd like to prod him, though, go ahead.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had nothing better to do so I decided to chip in with my opinion on the question.

This is bad imo.

##vote: JB

Shinori, would you join me? Hold hands?

I DONT KNOW YOU.

Nah I'm totally a Godfather Tailor.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rajam

EXPECTED.

ok for realz:

##unvote

##vote: Randa

The guy posted 1 contentless vote and disappeared. Aaaaand didn't even address the vote on him. This is scum yo

This vote I feel is like, absolutely awful. IT's RVS. Most votes are contentless.

How is bear preventing the game from advancing when other players can still comment on things he's talked about afterwards?

I don't think he's preventing the game from moving forward however he's just giving answers to other people which he shouldn't be. I don't really like this post in general or any of his other posts.

wow 3 pages

Rajam is trying super hard lol. It seems unnatural to me how much he's been pressuring bearclaw without commiting to a vote. He's also asking a lot of QUESTIONS which are okay but are weird here because they don't match up with his actions - I can't tell why he's keeping his vote down on Randa, and he's going and questioning BBM for making the same vote. Basically it makes me suspect he's trying to fake seeming like overeager town. Rajam, what's your opinion on Randa's responses, and why is it worth a vote more than bearclaw?

##Vote SB

Don't like he was just popping up to post some short comments but not giving real opinions on what Rajam was saying. bearclaw was at least engaging in discussion, SB is just sort of there. Why the coasting?

Randa reads like newbflailing to me, I'm not sure what the big case there is. Having two new players with "Ra___" names is probably going to give me a headache. I'm not fond of bearclaw but agree with Paper he'd be more reserved as scum. imo he looks more like a relatively inexperienced townie running his mouth off.

I kinda wanna just mimic this post and go ham all over SB.

##Vote: SB

Other than that I was heavily disliking Bear's posts early on but I don't feel there is really anything scummy here. Rajam is like crazy active and serious for so early in the game which strikes me as off but maybe that's their playing style. And Randa seems to be defensive towards Rajam which is just newbish to me I guess but I think both Ra's are noob-ish.

More to come later! But for now; ALL ABOARD THE SB TRAIN!

Already out of RVS and I didn't even have to do anything. Nice. Basically just skimmed what's happened so far (four pages already, holy cow), seems a wagon's formed on SB due to... what exactly? Coasting? Pressure?

I'll be gone most of tomorrow, but I should be able to catch up in the evening. I'm not placing a vote because I haven't had time to read through what's happened in depth and it seems that we're out of RVS. I'm mostly just posting to show that I'm here, even if my activity won't be great.

The "clipsey is up really late" votals:

bearclaw (1) - Randa

Haze (3) - bearclaw, Raymond

JB (1) - SB

Rajam (3) - Kaoz, Haze, Paperblade

Randa (1) - Polydeuces,

SB (3) - Prims, Rajam, Shinori

No vote (4) - BBM, Radiant Dragon, JB, Frosty Fire Mage

You've still got quite a bit of time left (it's still Sunday as of these votals).

Edited by eclipse

Guh, my head feels like it's split apart at any moment... So many posts, too...

Let me try to make sense of this mess with this headache:

- Randa kinda makes sense and at the same time doesn't. Seems confused to me more than anything

- Meteor's logic is totally flawless

- Rajam, not making sense and sheeping on D1 like a boss after just some pressure. That's kinda terrible

- I like trains.

##Inspect: Haze

Mainly just want to see a serious post from you

this post is safe as fucc

why Haze and not any other player who has made a serious vote? why not contribute pressure on SB or something? what's going to happen here is that Haze is going to post something when he reads the thread (which he would have done without your vote) and you'll go "oh" and remove the vote.

there's no harm in gunning for a select few players this early because spreading everything out instead of waiting for that to happen naturally results in gunning for nobody

@Shinori: why is bearclaw not scummy if you didn't like his posts

Seems to me like Ranja was getting on bear but apparently he just reads+posts weird? The sheeping is pretty bad though, worse than whatever SB is doing (nothing)

I don't really see how bearclaw is scummy at this point. This isn't really like Fakeclaim, I got a distinct "You are trying too hard' feeling from bear in Fakeclaim.

I take it the votals are wrong since bearclaw's vote was only counted once.

Do you make something of dragonfang for interfering for no reason?

Would you be so kind to move your vote to a more useful place? I'll give you my word of honor that I'm not scum :Ninian: Do you trust me?

Null.

Your word of honor is worth very little I fear. And since you still haven't sufficiently answered the other questions directed at you (specifically what gave you a good impression of SB?), I think my vote is fine where it is at the moment. Lastly, no, I have no reason to.

Baaa.

I assume this is a reaction to Shinori's vote? Do you think what he did was scummy?

@BBM

Why the empty unvote over switching to e.g. Rajam, given that you seem to have issues with his content?

@Randa

If you were to disregard the concern about bearclaw's actions being "unusual", who would you be voting for?

Agreeing with Prims on SB, would switch depending on SB's and Rajam's next posts.

@Prims: That... ...is a fair point, I guess.

I don't really like the SB bandwagon, though.

##Unvote

##Poke with a really sharp stick: Rajam

Dat sheeping, bro.

I dislike Shinori's latest move for the same reason, but I'll keep that in mind for later. Prims has made a fair point in that pressure isn't worth much when there's too little of it, so one thing at a time.

@Kaoz: It seems the general D1 philosophy here on SF has changed while I was gone, but yes, I still consider what he did plain and simple sheeping. Specifically, trying to look good to Prims. Maybe it's just me, but he really rubs me the wrong way.

Also not sure what to make of the whole mayor thing.

@Kaoz: I would probably end up voting for Rajam or waiting to see his and SB's reaction to the questions that are still out there. I don't get the whole move against SB when his biggest crime is inactivity once Prims showed up. But I actually have a bit of a problem with the way that Rajam has been voting. His only independent vote or one where he gave his own logic was against an RVS vote. But I don't know I need to see how answer.

##Unvote

For now I'm gonna wait to see how they answer the questions before going after somebody.

I can only imagine that either Bearclaw understood the specifics of his role wrong (whether or not the doublevote would show up) or that Eclipse forgot about that when she made the votals. I don't really see a reason for Bearclaw to lie about something that provable for no reason.

@Kaoz- Rajam is weird. My very first impression of him was that he was town simply on effort but he keeps not answering to questions and I'm not sure if that's because he's scum or because of his posting style like Prims suggested. Other than that the only thing that's actually suspicious is the drastic SB opinion shift, but even there I have to wonder if he'd really do it if he were scum. He seems to have enough mafia experience that I don't think he'd pull something like that as scum. It's inviting a lot of the wrong sort of attention just for a barely-out-of-RVS wagon, which rarely result in that person's lynch anyways. I still want him to answer my questions though.

Not impressed with the SB wagon. "Not contributing and making offhand comments"- he has literally one post that's out of RVS; you can't make coasting generalizations this early off that little.

Paperblade you mean Rajam right?

Also, are you seriously going from asking SB five times whether you can sheep his vote to then sheeping a case against him?

Five times seems an exaggeration, but I'll tell you this: I don't plan on sticking to early reads. I'll shift as I see fit.

Also, in my experience, when people ignore a request for basically getting a double-vote is because they don't want to be in the spotlight. From what I've seen so far from SB he doesn't seem to be a shy guy, so it's not an issue of lack of confidence neither. As town I'd love to have people following me on the votes, but as scum it'd put me on a dilemma because either I'd have to lynch a partner to stay safe, or prepare for receive pressure when I inevitably lead a mislynch. As town I just don't care that much.

SB where are you looking at now?

A scum wouldn't draw attention to themselves by answering for other people when others have the opportunity to screw up (unless you think Kaoz is his scumbuddy, but then he is drawing unnecessary attention to them). Your push on bear is bad.

Do you discard the possibility of him looking for townie points?

Because I'm still more suspicious of Bear. I don't like Poly's reasoning behind voting, but that's probably because its directed towards me. However I don't like bear trying to remove any pressure from Kaoz or myself, it could be he's trying to make people think we're scum buddies or I could over thinking things, but that more warrants a vote than disagreeing with poor logic on the one post Poly has made.

Can you quote/detail which part made you think of the fake-connection?

I don't see that particular case on Bearclaw, but his posts as a whole remind me kind of of Fakeclaim where he was there and talking but just kind of commenting on stuff and not actually making much of an effort to say who was scum. So I'm sort of wary there.

Seems to me you have a case here. Why not put your vote there then? I mean, considering your vote is nowhere now...

Also, in my experience, when people ignore a request for basically getting a double-vote is because they don't want to be in the spotlight. From what I've seen so far from SB he doesn't seem to be a shy guy, so it's not an issue of lack of confidence neither. As town I'd love to have people following me on the votes, but as scum it'd put me on a dilemma because either I'd have to lynch a partner to stay safe, or prepare for receive pressure when I inevitably lead a mislynch. As town I just don't care that much.

I'm either having a pretty serious case of braindead-ness here or you're not making sense. I really don't understand what point you're trying to make.

zzz

##Unvote there's no point in keeping it on Randa just for the sake of having a vote.

Reread SB; he only has like one non-RVS post. So, Rajam, what exactly were you on about with SB earlier? Were you talking about sheeping his RVS vote? And what exactly gave you a good impression in the first place?

I don't fully understand your first two questions; if you mean why I wanted to sheep someone it was for the sake of initiating discussion. I just picked SB because he and Kaoz were the only voters at the time I was writing my 1st post, and Kaoz was voting against me. Also, because I just come from a game in which I did the same thing, offering to duplicate the vote to someone, and the guy just ignored it, and surprise: he flipped scum. Shark Bait's #19 send me an initial good impression because it seemed like he was attempting to play along and generate back-and-forth exchanges, but on retrospective it's not something that could be called a "town tell" and rather that act alone is just null because SB wasn't around much longer to solidify the town lean through more exchanges.

I'm either having a pretty serious case of braindead-ness here or you're not making sense. I really don't understand what point you're trying to make.

Simply that I offered power to a guy who ignored that offer and preferred not to take it because it'd also entail major responsibility and attract more attention, and it fits quite well with scum avoiding to attract attention.

Guh, my head feels like it's split apart at any moment... So many posts, too...

Let me try to make sense of this mess with this headache:

- Randa kinda makes sense and at the same time doesn't. Seems confused to me more than anything

- Meteor's logic is totally flawless

- Rajam, not making sense and sheeping on D1 like a boss after just some pressure. That's kinda terrible

- I like trains.

##Inspect: Haze

Mainly just want to see a serious post from you

Randa town?

Rajam please stop clogging up the thread and make one big post instead of ten little ones in the future.

I have no idea why my vote didn't count as double.

I currently feel like BBM is avoiding committing to anything, he gave reasons for why Rajam is sus to Kaoz and hasn't really stated why anyone else is scummy but didn't vote Rajam. He also has been spending most of his time commenting on things and asking questions without giving any reads from them. Still early so this could just be a lack of reads though.

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

I would have more but I slept in until 8:30 today somehow.

this post is safe as fucc

why Haze and not any other player who has made a serious vote? why not contribute pressure on SB or something? what's going to happen here is that Haze is going to post something when he reads the thread (which he would have done without your vote) and you'll go "oh" and remove the vote.

there's no harm in gunning for a select few players this early because spreading everything out instead of waiting for that to happen naturally results in gunning for nobody

@Shinori: why is bearclaw not scummy if you didn't like his posts

+1

Consider me in spirit voting against Scarlet

SB, Kaoz, do you agree with the observations made here (specially first line)?