QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question 281. Which of the seven heavenly virtues do you associate yourself most with?

Edited by Parrhesia

91V1r.png

I'm good at Integrity =o

But really I probably would say kindness~ It could have also been humility but I don't think I fully fit that as much as kindness... because I bet there are times when I don't portray that trait~ Well not to say that I portray kindness all the time either... ;u;

And despite my ability to be real patient sometimes there are also times I can be really impatient so I don't think I fit that as well either

lmao I took a quiz and got CHASTITY which is just hell to the fucking no

[10:24:21 AM] Ciarre: why do i keep getting chastity
[10:24:25 AM] Ciarre: i took 3 online quizes
[10:24:28 AM] Ciarre: this is bullshit

Charity and Kindness are the only ones that really apply to me. I'd probably say Charity, because I'm generous to the point where its actually a fault.

Vanity is a sin, but I believe there is certainly a virtuous pride.

Either way im being an asshat because the question is regarding the already clearly defined virtues buuuuuut

I'd say patience with my deadly sin being a sloth. Its like the greatest combination if you think about it. Too lazy to do anything so you learn to wait for enough energy to do things.

Had to wikipedia this.

From the first paragraph of Wiki, Justice or Fortitude from the Greek cardinal virtues work okay, but I'm not sure I fit the Catholic one at all. Sure, there's a couple of those I'd like to be more of but I don't think I'm even close to them yet. I guess temperance is a thing because I haven't punched everyone who pissed me off in the face yet. People who actually know me here, weigh in?

Edited by Thor Odinson