QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take naps and generally be unproductive in the dark.

Alternatively read in my comfy chair at the university, right next to the air conditioning vent.

My outer family betrayed my main family during a low point in our lives. and deep down i cant forgive them.

My only family is my nuclear family/

Edited by Sockmaster

To an extent, it's there for everyone in my family. Now, whether or not I KNOW someone is in my family. . .

*grumbles about certain people having way too many kids*

There has been a big disconnect in the family as of late, but I'll always be loyal to my mom. I wouldn't say I'm the most loyal son in the world however.

My family have a rather.... unfortunate history with the outer side at times

Like, my mother have 7 siblings. We have a fairly bad relationship with 3 of them, one of which is my father's side(to be fair, the main problem is my grandma). Aside from that, I am fairly close to my mother's side of the family, so I guess I'm pretty loyal overall.

I feel like it'd depend on how well I know them... Of course I am loyal to my immediate family, I see my dad's relatives sometimes so I feel somewhat loyal to them, but I've only seen people from my mom's side of the family a long long time ago and not even that often. It's... kind of difficult to feel loyal to them, I don't really know them at all besides some of their names.

I have virtually no loyalties to my nuclear family or extended family. I am closer to my cousins than anyone else in my blood line. I learned long ago not to get attached to people who won't get attached back.