QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read them if a situation brings me across them, but I usually forget all about them otherwise ^o^ I always enjoy looking at them though~

I like looking up my sign and reading stuff about it, but don't really read daily horoscopes and such. Kinda sorta believe in the zodiac, but not exactly the way it's presented today.

Yeah these answers fit me. (especially Nightmare's)

Horoscope question: No to reading horoscopes, I like Zodiacs, however.

Current question: Not very important at all, but I am largely ambivalent toward it.

Edited by Soledai

as a space guy major, horoscopes rub me in a very wrong way. i hate them.

quite important. i've always wanted the "nuclear family" when i was a kid, wife & kids, but i don't want to think about marriage until after grad school.

as a space guy major, horoscopes rub me in a very wrong way. i hate them.

quite important. i've always wanted the "nuclear family" when i was a kid, wife & kids, but i don't want to think about marriage until after grad school.

Of course a nuclear family would appeal to someone who likes physics.

Not at all. I consider marriage a contractual relationship and I want no part of it.

The ceremony doesn't bother me, but the contract does.

Of course a nuclear family would appeal to someone who likes physics.

you know it. the particle collisions will be my favorite part. ;)

i don't have to feel bad about making that joke either because physics jokes have never been funny.

previous question: pretty sure I at least skimmed the horoscopes you wrote

current question:

no idea

would probably matter to me personally more if I had a romantic partner I wanted to spend the rest of my life with (or otherwise make a ~strong commitment~ to), but I don't know if "marriage" itself would matter to me even then

however I understand that it is important to like, hella people, so I definitely think they should have the option to marry people they want to marry

Not at all; this only applies to myself, of course, more power to the people who value marriage a lot more than I do.

I feel like even if I personally wouldn't care about marriage there's a pretty high chance that whatever partner would

so even if *I* don't care about marriage, I'd care about people I care about being happy

I don't feel any obligation to get married. I don't care what others decide to do, but I'm quite against the idea, myself. It has lost its meaning in recent years. Divorce rates in the UK are at about 50%. You don't need a ring of metal and a piece of paper to prove that you love a person, but I suppose some people have been brought up to believe otherwise.

It's a pretty nice concept but not something I'm thinking about any time soon. I'm also hopping on the same-sex marriage should be a thing wagon.

except i'm not going to grad school this

As a whole, yeah whatever, if you wanna get married, go ahead, just dont change your mind within 6 months/a year. Personally, i guess i wouldnt mind if i found someone who i believe is worth marrying

I don't feel any obligation to get married. I don't care what others decide to do, but I'm quite against the idea, myself. It has lost its meaning in recent years. Divorce rates in the UK are at about 50%. You don't need a ring of metal and a piece of paper to prove that you love a person, but I suppose some people have been brought up to believe otherwise.

50%??What the fuck, thats outrageous. It makes the meaning of marriage completely redundant