Yume Nikki Mafia - Day 3

Prims

A lot of people put their votes on Randa yesterday, Shinori. You're going to have to explain why you think Kay's vote was "easy bussing" as opposed to anyone else's.

I managed to read through Eury's ISO a bit. She has interactions with both Refa and Randa, both flipped scum, and I'm going to have to reread her posts again to see if I feel her Randa interactions were a bus or not.

Marth, what?

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes

we can afford it

Do me a huge favor and reread EVERY SINGLE THING Shinori posted during this day phase. I think I understand what he was trying to tell me on D2.

Ok I hadn't really scumread you yesterday buuuut

Shinori, I have a report which doesn't guarantee that you're scum but right now I'm leaning on scum!You.

What do you have to say for yourself?

Nothing because you aren't saying anything that makes sense.

You have a report that doesn't guarantee that I'm scum right now. But you are leaning scum on me? Why are you leaning scum on me? What have I done that's scum in your eyes?

Also "Shinori, I have a report which doesn't guarantee that you're scum but right now" Doesn't that mean that you have a report that means you don't think I'm scum or am I just completely misunderstanding this?

And if you do have a report that says I'm scum I'd like to hear it so I can lynch you.

. . .got it. Marth's claim had to be one of two things.

##Vote: Kay

Perhaps this isn't quite the troll game that I thought.

O.....Kay....

The amount of passive-aggressiveness (or in shinoris's case, just Shinoriness) is giving me a headache.

Reasoning, Marth? Also Shinori, same goes for you. I think a lot of people didn't pay much attention to Refa D1. Refa didn't really do that much to pay attention to iirc. Do you have any other basis for your read?

Reasoning, Marth? Also Shinori, same goes for you. I think a lot of people didn't pay much attention to Refa D1. Refa didn't really do that much to pay attention to iirc. Do you have any other basis for your read?

Sorry Kay, my logic is purely based on night roles. In a vanilla game. Go me.

I can't think of too many roles that would make sense as giving a scummy result on one of two players in this case. I guess like Dreamer but eh.

Kay's at L-2, if I'm mathing correct. I just can't see scum!marth building a 1v1 right now, when 2 maf are already dead.

Anyway I'm Jailer variant. Roleblocks normally but only protects from kills. Targeted Poly N1 to roleblock him and N2 because I figure he wouldn't mind as vanilla, hadn't totally dropped suspicion om him but I doubt Randa would bus so I wanted to see what happened.

I'm running five minutes late for something, and you're potentially sitting on two clears. You'll have to reread and see whoever mentioned Randa for associative reads on him; you can reread Kay on your own.

Last scum could be Mitsuki due to what she said about Refa on D1, maybe? I'd need to reread more.