Yume Nikki Mafia - Day 3

Prims

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm done hosting. This includes the mafia question thread. Not worth it when people know what deadline is for 72 hours and can't be assed to show up. Probably taking a break from SF mafia in general.

Manix can finish the game if he wants.

"lynching is overrated" - #sfmafia

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to submit night actions. Add me to your Role PM's at earliest convenience.

- A majority (half living players rounded down + 1) is required to lynch. No Majority results in a No Lynch the first time, and a universal loss the second. No Lynch may not be voted.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ftr this is accumulative; keep in mind that I didn't want to start this game in the first place. In a better emotional state I might have kept hosting but as is I just don't want anything to do with this.

God what is with that noise. Oh, it's just the dead and some noisy person telling you something.

Polydeuces did not act last night.

Okay, that's cool and all. But you kinda have three dead people to look at as well.

Neonparrot.png

SB - Neon Parrot - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1

Alley_Demo.png

Refa - Sewer Demon - Mafia Goon - Killed Night 1

280px-Tako.jpg

BBM - Takofuusen - Town 2-shot Loud Follower - Killed Night 1

Oh. Well at least you got one of them?

It is now Day Two. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. If majority is not reached today, the game will end in universal loss.

(ps: considering shifting the phase end time back a little more. will keep you all posted)

Edited by Curly Brace

If Marth was the vigshot on BBM, I guess we have more than two town vigs? I shot Refa. AND I'M REALLY GLAD I DID.

FUCK YOU AUTOCORRECT VIG IS A WORD

If Marth was the vigshot on BBM, I guess we have more than two town vigs? I shot Refa. AND I'M REALLY GLAD I DID.

I meant "at least two town vigs" :facepalm:

Sorry, I'm listening to music and grousing at autocorrect. So, uh.

… Okay.

Anyway, since Refa flipped scum I'm going to have to do some more rereading there with associative reads. That wagon last night was also pretty dumb too, but a good hard look at everyone on the wagons and how it swung over to Refa from Poly will be useful to look at.

Okay so since I'm still not subbed out I guess I'll keep reading

Also that message is actually super-irrelevant because I couldn't do anything

I'm inclined to think Poly is town now though, because of how Refa tried to consolidate on him and because it wouldn't make sense as buddies either since the worst role a mafia could ever have would be vanilla.

Shin is also town because the wagon on him was dumb and Refa's vote on him shows he probs wasn't bussing a buddy. And I do believe that vanilla claim. I'll see if I can get more associative reads.