Yume Nikki Mafia - Day 3

Prims

Okay I don't think I'm gonna get out of this nor do I feel like trying to. So I'll comfirm this now I am Scum.

Yea, congrats you found the easiest one. My teammates are Poly, and Shinori and as you know Refa. The plan was Refa buses the rest of us lurk.

Of the remaining members one is a 1x Watcher Godfather, the other is a 1x BVP ninja. I'm a goon if you care.

And more interestingly Marth you never visited BBM last night, that was eclipse. Is there something your not telling everybody eclipse. I wonder. Thought I don't know why Marth claims the shot.

Oh and I killed SB just in case your curios.

Only+one+_949594f3d9d2e8f7ad5f6b212765ab

Still an epic meltdown.

##Vote: Randa

Provided you don't get mod-killed, of course.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For real though Mitsuki probably is your true buddy because of her weak bussing you D1 and then dat vote outta no where D2.

Scorri/Eli/Eury didn't really say anything about Refa D1 and were going after Shin/Poly instead. Can't figure out which one of them is scum but I'll expound on this D3 if I live.

So this guy decided to admit he's trying to kill you all. How quaint. You made him regret that, oh boy.

250px-Kyukyu.png

Randa - KyuuKyuu-kun - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day Two

It is now Night 2. You have 24 and a half hours to submit night actions.

(this is so phase end time is at a better time for me, and most of the players)

"killing is overrated" - the mafia, presumably

It is now Day Three. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. If there is no majority today, the game will end in universal loss.

Edited by Curly Brace

So, uh.

D2 managed to end while I was still sleeping and stuff, but anyway I'm going to take Randa's words with a grain of salt. Don't think Poly is scum unless either his scum buddies really hate him or Randa is trying to out-WIFOM the WIFOM. I'm going to spend some time rereading people I've been skimming earlier, like Mitsuki and Eury, to see where I actually stand on them.

That was. . .the worst lynch play I've ever seen, including modkills.

Yeah I have an emotional one cause this game has pissed me off to no end and you have been annoying me by being inactive and then just mudslinging onto me for no reason with stuff like "I'm ignoring the elephant in the room" without saying who I'm actually ignoring. There are plenty of people that are important in this game and have been active. You being vague and bullshitty about what I have or haven't been doing isn't a fucking case. It's just you being vague about who I'm apparently not responding to.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm really annoyed I should stop.

The game pissing you off - can't really do much except for my actions.

Being inactive - I have a day job, and I'm not going to play mafia while at work. I post when I can, and this has how it's been for every game I've been in. Real life before mafia.

You spent a lot of time in D1 either talking about being RL busy (fine) or people that weren't Shin/Elieson. I see an early Shin vote, a couple of things you mentioned from Shin, and the rest is on everyone else. It felt like you were dodging the majority of Shin/Elieson's interactions, despite the fact that your vote was on Shin for most of the phase. The rest of the time, you're commenting on other people. The worst thing about your defense, IMO, is that I had those points against you since D1, yet you didn't have a huge problem with it until I voted you. I'm not sure if you're in the right frame of mind to reply to this post, but I think you gave some pretty good advice here.

For the rest of the game. . .

- I can verify that Randa is lying about one thing, and that's the part that mentions me

- Elieson, would like an answer to this.

- Dunno why there were no kills, don't care. Now we can pretend this is D2 part 2.

I wasn't able to draw much from D2, 'sides the night results. Would like some more conversation first, because my goal isn't to make the game unplayable for anyone.

Worst Marth play ever. Turbolynching the claimed maf earlyphase was bad.

Eclipse, you called me emotional v shin. Shin already had his fair share of calling my argument emotional doesn't bother me. I don't think I was, but i wasn't the one reading two people in that debacle. You called it as you saw it, which is fine by me. I don't care how you interpret it at this point, because defending motivations and feelings from almost a week ago don't help at this point. I didn'tlike what i saw from shin, and Now, find shin town. Let's move on from that.

I never had time to clarify my Eury read because poly and Marth are derps. It was based on something that Refa said, which I'll hafta find later on because I'm not at a PC right now.

Well, that was lame. As has already been said, days are for talking, not just lynching.

Poly, why did you claim?

Shinori, say something useful, like replying to Clipsey's post or at least voting.

##vote: shinori

BTW, I may be less active since I'm on mobile until Thursday.

The worst thing about your defense, IMO, is that I had those points against you since D1, yet you didn't have a huge problem with it until I voted you.

No I did have a problem with it but I didn't feel like starting a big issue talking about someones very vague and weak aggression against me when day 1 was about to start winding down when I should be focusing on other stuff.

Also there are actually a few things: I don't mind one or two people pushing me, honestly I'd prefer it, that way there is no way in hell I'd be targeted by scum. I just don't want people tunneling me pointlessly. So the reason that I'm overly annoyed by you doing this stuff is because it's a waste of time and you should be focusing on other people.

I actually kind of don't like Kay at the moment but that's like random stuff amongst the thoughts that she ignored Refa pretty much completely in the past day phase. And honestly the Randa vote could be seen as easy bussing.

No I did have a problem with it but I didn't feel like starting a big issue talking about someones very vague and weak aggression against me when day 1 was about to start winding down when I should be focusing on other stuff.

Also there are actually a few things: I don't mind one or two people pushing me, honestly I'd prefer it, that way there is no way in hell I'd be targeted by scum. I just don't want people tunneling me pointlessly. So the reason that I'm overly annoyed by you doing this stuff is because it's a waste of time and you should be focusing on other people.

Y'know who's role PM I don't see? Everyone except for me. Part of scumhunting is me poking people with a stick, analyzing responses, etc. If you think the game's going to tunnel on one issue again, that's fine, but there was no indication that such a thing would happen when I posted on D1/D2. In my eyes, it's part of playing the game, not a waste of time.

I'm not fully sold on your response, but I don't have time to draw out a pretty chart involving people who mentioned Randa (which is my next course of action). The sheer amount of vanillas that flipped tells me that this game will be won or lost by paying attention to what happens during the day.

Yeah I know Eclipse. And I can only see my role pm as well. Blah blah blah. The first two lines of your post weren't needed.

I said in my eyes it's a waste of time. Obviously it's not for you or for anyone else who makes a post towards their scum read questioning them.

Please don't do like what you used to and try to teach everyone what to do.

Ok I hadn't really scumread you yesterday buuuut

Shinori, I have a report which doesn't guarantee that you're scum but right now I'm leaning on scum!You.

What do you have to say for yourself?

Wait, don't answer that. If we're going down the stupid path of night roles, I have two theories, and I like neither of them.