E3 2014

Anacybele

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, can Sony shut the f*** up about all the unique perks and exclusive content that they bribed all the companies out of. Their conference annoys me to no end, it doesn't really tell about any of the capabilities of the PS4 other than that Sony has money to waste.

It is annoying when anyone does that.

Man, sounds like Nintendo won't even have to try in order to crush the competition. :P

Sure, if you're already interested in their games.

Sure, if you're already interested in their games.

Er, I am? lol

Don't drop the ball on this Nintendo. This is probably the first opportunity for good word-of-mouth about your console that you'll get in years.

Yeah, you've got a clear shot to totally steal the show, Ninty! DO EEET!

Er, I am? lol

Therefore it wouldn't be "crushing the competition" for everyone.

The concept of "winning E3" is tiring.

Edited by Tryhard

Lol, I don't know what to expect about Ninty at this moment. For one part smash on its own is something positive, but on the other side I fear they'll show lamesauce stuff; let's hope Ninty takes advantage and be assertive about their reveals tomorrow :&

The concept of "winning E3" is tiring.

Well, yeah, that's true. I don't really use the term "winning E3" though, I would just say "best conference." lol

I'm not sure how well Nintendo can go, there's still the certain bias against Wii U, although from what I've seen it's not as bad as X-Box One (which has also died down a bit). I'm also partly in that category as despite that the fact I'm interested in the Wii U titles, I probably will never get one. Although given how much cheaper it is, it might be the better option...

Well, yeah, that's true. I don't really use the term "winning E3" though, I would just say "best conference." lol

Just so you know, Microsoft (and Sony, though honestly I think they should cut out the other parts and keep it to 90 minutes, 2 hours was too long) haven't had bad conferences.

Yeah, but they keep going on and on about it.

Luckily, Microsoft for the most part dropped it this year, because I remember them doing the same before.

Funniest part of E3 so far:

"Remember, these games are Free to Play"

followed immediately by:

"Disclaimer: Certain features available for a fee."

MGS trying to be controversial...

GTA V again...

BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT!

Then Sony bragging about exclusives...

Ooh, Uncharted!

With no gameplay...

Edited by Knight

This.

The WiiU is simply just for those who want a console that plays nearly exclusively Ninty 1st parties. (What do you expect? They've been burning bridges with almost every 3rd party dev, and not just the AAA companies, since the Wii gen)

Nintendo is resorting to using profits from Wii & 3DS sales to cover a loss almost as massive as the Dreamcast did

GTA V again...

For which platforms now, PC?

Edited by omglmaowtf

Funniest part of E3 so far:

"Remember, these games are Free to Play"

followed immediately by:

"Disclaimer: Certain features available for a fee."

Glorious.

Just like Ace Combat Infinity.

Edited by shadowofchaos

For which platforms now, PC?

For Playstation 4. Quite literally.

Sony`s presentation overall, the independent developed games are pretty much the only really good thing to come out of the conference today. The rest were a meh or oh more ports from PS3.

Edited by kingddd

This.

The WiiU is simply just for those who want a console that plays nearly exclusively Ninty 1st parties. (What do you expect? They've been burning bridges with almost every 3rd party dev, and not just the AAA companies, since the Wii gen)

Nintendo is resorting to using profits from Wii & 3DS sales to cover a loss almost as massive as the Dreamcast did

Well, I ain't giving up on them. I could never give up on Nintendo. They can bounce back, I know it. And I'm sure every company has a down moment once in awhile. Nobody's perfect, after all.

So how bout dat Solid Snake returning tomorrow?

That makes me wonder, perhaps another Metal Gear game with Solid Snake, or perhaps it's him being shown off on SSB4?

9AM Pacific time and noon Eastern time, actually. :P

But yeah, sucks for people in school and work. I'd want all of us to see it live! I'm off work though, thankfully.

Awesome. I get home at like 11:30, and as a Michigander, that means I can catch it all. Very nice.

And yeah, does suck for others in school/work.

9AM Pacific time and noon Eastern time, actually. :P

But yeah, sucks for people in school and work. I'd want all of us to see it live! I'm off work though, thankfully.

Are you kidding me. I'm gonna miss the entire bloody conference. Well, at least I have something to look forward to after BLOODY FINALS.