E3 2014

Anacybele

I had an issue I need help with...

Since I am unable to watch Nintendo's stream live due to having to attend class, does anyone know how I would be able to watch it after it is released without encountering any trailers or news relating to the event. (like seeing news on a google search or seeing Nintendo's trailer uploads on Youtube) I really don't want to spoil myself about anything from the event until I see the whole thing.

Don't want to dilute the experience in anyway.

Nintendo @ E3 2014—Official Website

You can watch the stream here on their site. I'm assuming that there won't be any ads there.

Also for anyone who's here for Tuesday's presentation, let's meet up in IP chat for a live reactions of sort. Times are 9am PST / Noon EST.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So guys, an update of sorts. Someone at Bulbagarden posted a link that said Nintendo's conference may only be 30 minutes, but that this isn't a confirmation.

I personally don't want to believe this, it would hardly feel like an E3. The Smash Direct in April was longer than that. :/

It was pretty good, aye. Still not fussed about getting an Xbox One, though. I thought Scaledown[?], Sunset Overdrive, and The Division were pretty good

The unfortunate part is that most people who don't already have an XBone would be like "looks good, but I'm still not getting one", and unfortunately that's kind of how they've backed themselves into a corner already with previous mistakes. Same in my case with the Wii U, personally.

Edited by Tryhard

Ubisoft was ok. Nothing much show other than more Tom Clancy Branded games and Assassin`s Creed as usual and Valiant Heart looks great for an ubiart game.

Still not sure how to react to the "we're Ubisoft, we turn Rayman Legends into a delayed non-exclusive, delay Watch_Dogs and expect people to buy it, and make Wii U games only to store them for 6 months" thing. Not necessarily all bad, especially from a business perspective, I just... I don't even, I'm just kind of in shock this is actually a thing >_>;

ANYWAY, going to copy/paste my offer for people to join a friendly skype chat to discuss Nintendo's E3 conference tomorrow as it comes (hopefully it shows FE stuff but even if it doesn't I'm guessing quite a few of us are FE fans)

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icfu6S7yQKs

Put this URI into your browser to join our Skype chat.

skype:?chat&blob=-f8YyPy7xLD4-n_IyU28MHFeVryVmQC33GWAt0_aMDAzryuUGHRcBnfK

It's just to discuss the games and such live as it happens. If there's not enough interest it might not pan out though, haha. We might not even see Fire Emblem there, though I sincerely hope that's not the case and we get lots of nice footage of at least one Fire Emblem-related game that isn't Super Smash Bros., lol.

Please keep negativity, trolling, etc. to a minimum. Essentially, anyone who considerably detracts from an enjoyable chat atmosphere will be removed. Doubt we'll have any problems, just throwing that out there.

EDIT: If the Skype URI doesn't work or something you can also add me as a contact (ballin1337) and message me to add you and I will

Edited by Trails in the Blaze

Yeah, the FE stuff I'm hoping for are Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, Ike footage for Smash (we've only seen screenshots for the guy, I want mooorrrre! ^^), and maybe an FE newcomer for Smash (even if it's Chrom).

So I wouldn't mind joining the Skype chat! There's also still a bunch of other things I want to see as I posted in the first post of this thread, so yeah. :)

Ubisoft was ok. Nothing much show other than more Tom Clancy Branded games and Assassin`s Creed as usual and Valiant Heart looks great for an ubiart game.

I almost cried when I saw Just Dance coming ahhahahahahahha, omg the change from 4 Cry to Just Dance was so hilarious lololol

Ninty don't disappoint us pls

Wait, Nintendo's E3 stuff is early (starting at like 8 to 10 AM), right? That's when I'm in school! How will I be able to focus on my finals when that's going on? I want to see the thing in all of its laggy glory while it's going on live-ish.

There hasn't been anything to excite me yet, I hope the PS4 does a good job. The only games I were looking forward to have no gameplay. (not counting Nintendo's stuff tomorrow of course)

Edited by Knight

Wait, Nintendo's E3 stuff is early (starting at like 8 to 10 AM), right? That's when I'm in school! How will I be able to focus on my finals when that's going on? I want to see the thing in all of its laggy glory while it's going on live-ish.

9AM Pacific time and noon Eastern time, actually. :P

But yeah, sucks for people in school and work. I'd want all of us to see it live! I'm off work though, thankfully.

Oh my god, can Sony shut the f*** up about all the unique perks and exclusive content that they bribed all the companies out of. Their conference annoys me to no end, it doesn't really tell about any of the capabilities of the PS4 other than that Sony has money to waste.