Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

also @eclipse: tbh i'm not even considering your roleclaim terribly much in my vote

i'm more concerned about the lack of content/town intent in your posts this phase

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually okay one last thing

we could lynch GP to prove the lynchproof claim tbh. not that i don't necessarily think that GP is scum/sk, but it's still something that could be done if wanted

So far, it's two for rolespec, one to make sure the game doesn't end with everyone losing, and one for supposed lack of conviction when I'm being dismissed outright. Explain to me why I should bother being convinced of anything other than getting out of this game.

Wtf just because I'm busy doesn't mean you all should stop doing ANYTHING.

##Vote:- Eclipse

easily better than univ loss+role stuff and I don't see anything else happening with.this kind of activity.

eclipse: who do you think is the last antitown? I know this day phase has kind of sucked but you haven't really said anyone who you would counterwagon to yourself.

@Manix- I said that it's possible I might be Cop once I get my role. But I won't get it until GP dies, and until then I don't know what it is either. I'm just conjecturing that my role once unlocked could be Cop, because there's a flipped Godfather without a Cop, and the only person who hasn't claimed is Bladescape.

@Eclipse- Nobody cased you for WIFOM until you actually self-voted, so your self-vote being due to other people voting you for that makes no sense. And yeah, I didn't vote you. It was because I didn't know how many votes you had and didn't have time to comprise votals myself. Do you think I'm scum? And you talk about activity coming to a standstill but you haven't actually made any effort to get it out of a standstill. And you talking about OMG SO MUCH ROLESPEC is dumb because all our rolespec is based on solid clears (Marth, Bearclaw, Poly). The rest of the case is PoE based on people who the majority of the players consider townier than you and/or who have made more of an effort than you this phase (me, Manix, Bladescape, SB) If you think Eury is SK then why aren't you voting her? Why are you letting the rest of us dictate whether or not you can vote her? fwiw I do think she could be SK since yeah the mafia strongwilled could technically be for Martyr!Poly or could also just be for protection against the SK rather than the town, and she hasn't really done anything townie.

As for why you should be convinced to do anything other than get out of the game... maybe because folding like you're doing is anti-wincon if you're town?

Looking at your strongest scumread Eury- it's based on being "a wee uncomfortable" with her D1 wall and her FFM case. What else?

Why are people talking about universal loss? We have like a day and a half. I don't see the necessity of rushing and spoiling the odds of having less town deaths than anti-town ones at the end of the game.

Currently I'm thinking Eclipse > GP/Eury. On role I feel like GP is more likely to be scum than Eury but on play I feel like Eury's more likely to be scum than her.

:Lilina: Not Playing But This Mafia Game Is So Cool You Guys votals :Lilina:

Eclipse (5): Polydeuces, Bluedoom, Eclipse, Curly Brace, Da Bear (L-1)

not voting: everyone else

Looking at 23.5 hours left in the phase. 6 Hammers.

@Manix- I said that it's possible I might be Cop once I get my role. But I won't get it until GP dies, and until then I don't know what it is either. I'm just conjecturing that my role once unlocked could be Cop, because there's a flipped Godfather without a Cop, and the only person who hasn't claimed is Bladescape.

@Eclipse- Nobody cased you for WIFOM until you actually self-voted, so your self-vote being due to other people voting you for that makes no sense. And yeah, I didn't vote you. It was because I didn't know how many votes you had and didn't have time to comprise votals myself. Do you think I'm scum? And you talk about activity coming to a standstill but you haven't actually made any effort to get it out of a standstill. And you talking about OMG SO MUCH ROLESPEC is dumb because all our rolespec is based on solid clears (Marth, Bearclaw, Poly). The rest of the case is PoE based on people who the majority of the players consider townier than you and/or who have made more of an effort than you this phase (me, Manix, Bladescape, SB) If you think Eury is SK then why aren't you voting her? Why are you letting the rest of us dictate whether or not you can vote her? fwiw I do think she could be SK since yeah the mafia strongwilled could technically be for Martyr!Poly or could also just be for protection against the SK rather than the town, and she hasn't really done anything townie.

As for why you should be convinced to do anything other than get out of the game... maybe because folding like you're doing is anti-wincon if you're town?

Looking at your strongest scumread Eury- it's based on being "a wee uncomfortable" with her D1 wall and her FFM case. What else?

Why are people talking about universal loss? We have like a day and a half. I don't see the necessity of rushing and spoiling the odds of having less town deaths than anti-town ones at the end of the game.

Currently I'm thinking Eclipse > GP/Eury. On role I feel like GP is more likely to be scum than Eury but on play I feel like Eury's more likely to be scum than her.

I feel like I'm being dismissed based off of crap that I can't argue out of, and that is extremely frustrating. Also, the activity in this game is awful, and I want out (but fuck asking for a sub at this phase). I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why I should even bother, because I don't see the point.

eclipse: who do you think is the last antitown? I know this day phase has kind of sucked but you haven't really said anyone who you would counterwagon to yourself.

I said I suspected Eury. I'm going off of the assumption that SK does more than just kill, which is why I'd really like to ignore this auto-clear nonsense.

yeah so WHY IS EURY SCUM? Reiterate; what has she done that's scummy? You keep saying she's your strongest scumread but I'm having to go back to ED2 to find out why your read there is what it is; all you've really said about Eury is that you were confused about the role thing and you don't get why people are clearing her.

If you don't see a point to bothering for the sake of bothering and for the sake of being pro-wincon idrk what to tell you. Yeah activity is going through a slump right now. It generally happens when people think someone is considered obvscum.

##Surrender

Eclipse has surrendered, hoping that you'd at least let her ideological self live to enjoy life in St. Ivalice. She was...

Dear eclipse, you are Marche Radiuju.

You are the hero of the game. You moved to St. Ivalice, and have pretty much no idea how to handle snow. When you get transported to Ivalice, you embark on a mission to return you and your friends back to the world in which you came from. Some don't wish to return. Others don't even know that Ivalice was created by you and your friends and brother. You don't care; you just want the world back to the way it was.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Combat Combo on [uSER]. You will kill [uSER], and acquire a temporary ability based on the role of [uSER].

You are also equipped with a Genji Armor, which will deflect a strike against you. It's receive quite a bit of wear, and will only block a single strike before the leather strapping loses its grip on the armor plating.

In short, you are the Self Aligned Armored Serial Killer.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when Ivalice returns to St. Ivalice, and/or all who were alive are not able to stop you.

With that, The Gran Grimoire Clan has achieved victory, and St. Ivalice will remain for all that there will ever be!

Click here for Postgame: Part 1 (Not the Player Analysis Part)

Also best SK flavor 10/10.

EDIT: actually I think I already told Elie this but I really liked all of the flavor this game; I enjoyed it a lot.

Edited by Euklyd

PHEW.

I was aiming for the most epic modkill in SF history, but ah well. At least I went out on my own terms. And now. . .

I apologize if I got anyone upset. I really wanted this game to end. I also got the answer to this thread - you become the mindset you emulate. NEVER A-FUCKING-GAIN. Guys, smack me if I go anywhere near that rabbit hole in the future.

Scum didn't get unlucky, scum was destined to lose lol. Way too many obvious town roles and town sided redirection.

Also, I got my favorite character, and a role that was pretty creative. Pity that the game was over as fast as it was. Grats to Prims for a really good scum game.