Petition to delete Far from the Forest.

Raven

Also the whole "IP.Chat and HHH are entirely different ecosystems" thing.

@Balc - I personally have no issue; it's only three threads. I kinda wonder why it's in FFTF and not Other Games, but that's about it.

I see.

Not all the Touhou threads are related just to the gaming is why.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then those people shouldn't care.

That's a dumb thing to say about HHH, IMO. It's a chat thread. It's bound to get a lot of activity daily.

Maybe, and yet

nobody else gets called out on it-- whereas I make one comment that was just a throwaway line and which I think is more valid of a complaint and have to be subject to this shit

but lol whatever whats new

If say, I don't want to have to deal with discussing fanart, song remixes etc., what is the problem with having a separate thread to discuss the gameplay? There are several distinct and different aspects to the Touhou fandom just like any other fandom.

I'm wondering how many people think this is a large problem and are seriously concerned, and how many are just jumping it because it's sort of mildly annoying.

Stuff like that is usually reserved for, forums that actually about that sort of thing though. Its pretty jarring when you see it in other places completely unrelated and all it does is make people who do like the series have to track multiple threads instead of one to keep up with everything

And even if it doesn't seem like a big deal now I'm sure it won't stop people from making thread after thread, which is just excessive

Maybe, and yet

nobody else gets called out on it-- whereas I make one comment that was just a throwaway line and which I think is more valid of a complaint and have to be subject to this shit

but lol whatever whats new

Sorry about replying to your line, then.

Stuff like that is usually reserved for, forums that actually about that sort of thing though. Its pretty jarring when you see it in other places completely unrelated and all it does is make people who do like the series have to track multiple threads instead of one to keep up with everything

And even if it doesn't seem like a big deal now I'm sure it won't stop people from making thread after thread, which is just excessive

That is exactly why people want a Touhou section, Batman.

Edited by Makaze

Who is Robin?

Holy forgetfulness, Batman! Don't you remember? It's me, Robin.

Batman is a piece of lettuce?

Don't tell him that; he has a weak disposition.

I particularly see no need for a Touhou Section, the Chat Thread already finds its page 2 moments, and there isn't even that many touhou threads out there to warrant one

i'm more than happy with just the Touhou Chat Thread

@Balc - I personally have no issue; it's only three threads. I kinda wonder why it's in FFTF and not Other Games, but that's about it.

i kinda like the general touhou thread being on fftf because it gives more freedom for it imo

of course, that freedom can also have some downsides, but i think i still prefer it here

as for the other ones, they are usually supposed to be more spammy threads~

at least the ones in my time here

i just guess (most of) the touhou community here finds itself more comfortable/familiar with FftF

Yeah, looking at the games that have their own subsection in "other games" I'm not sure if Touhou should get its own. There are several games I could think of that should have a subsection before Touhou. The only two games that have its own here are the SSB and Pokemon series with multiplayer online games all sharing a subsection.

Yeah, looking at the games that have their own subsection in "other games" I'm not sure if Touhou should get its own. There are several games I could think of that should have a subsection before Touhou. The only two games that have its own here are the SSB and Pokemon series with multiplayer online games all sharing a subsection.

I'll agree with Boron with this, mainly for the fact they're bigger series than Touhou, and it would be one of the last things to ever get a sub forum(Ex. Tales of games, Monster Hunter, Dark Souls, Square Enix, ect.)

I'll agree with Boron with this, mainly for the fact they're bigger series than Touhou, and it would be one of the last things to ever get a sub forum(Ex. Tales of games, Monster Hunter, Dark Souls, Square Enix, ect.)

I don't think that the size of the series should matter as much as how active discussion regarding the series is on SF. That being said, I don't pay much attention to the relative activities of the series you mentioned, so they might still be better candidates than Touhou for a subforum.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anybody mention this, but if we deleted FFTF, we'd have to delete this topic. Which kind of causes a paradox, right?

Because this topic is what caused FFTF to be deleted, but then this topic will be gone, so... Nevermind, I think my head hurts.